Makeup galleria day in and day out

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi krpkab friends, 
I wanted to mention few things that I observed last few days or weeks which was not our typical krpkab norm.   
The reason I want to mention is that becoz every one busy with the character analysis, which actually I'm enjoying it reading all of them, but thought of sharing with all of you my observation too.
First of all I don't understand what kind of design is elena wearing and second that she's seen wearing that ward robe 24|7 with high make up and the jewelry.
Atleast we saw sona changing costumes and getting little better thank god for that and also seen mamiji wearing night dress atleast once.
But what I observed was pass midnight when sona and Dev arrived home, Elena was still in that default costume, mamiji was still in designer Saree. not only that all the 3 ladies mamiji,Elena and Sona were in full make up I could see atleast 2kg foundation on their faces. Sona in kathris house has little dull make up which was suiting her but when she arrived to dixit mansion she had extra 1kg foundation on her face.
When sona called Elena early morning to find out about how kids are doing, even that time Elena was in that same costume which means she won't even change her default costume when she goes to bed?
If not cvs I hope atleast actors use their common sense and suggest the cvs 
The reason also I was suggesting because 
All these distracted my focus with on going melo drama that I couldn't focus at all.
And more importantly all the 3 ladies mamiji , Elena and Sona need to reduce their makeup.
Looks like Sona's face foundation has more weight than her body .. just kidding guys don't take this line so serious
This is just my view guys -
Lol.. U have pointed out this little things.. That's great .. Itne drame me toh dhyan bhi nhi gaya.. 
But one thing i have to say here.. Sona or Erica's make up i never found heavy. She ia the only daily soap. Heroine who has this sophisticated and standard make up. Starting from her base till her highlight everything is just as much as a natural glow make up needs. She was looking drop dead gorgeous in that peachy peach make up. As far the 2 kg of foundation concern i. Have to say if this is over foundation then other daily soap heroine may roam. With a full shop of foundation on their face😆.. Sonakshi has the perfect touch with perfect amount sach and every product fr her every part make up. At least i found so. And may be the scenes had been shoot after before so that the make up were looking more glowing in a wrong time. But the make up was damn beautiful and perfect ðŸ˜†
Yes Survika I agree but I only watch this serial and I'm not into other daily soaps buzz. 
However I like fashion and follow fashion trend regularly.
I was only mentioning it's not our regular krpkab norm to be unrealistic and I'm not comparing with other daily serials.
To me only krpkab matters. So it was only my observation and I wrote that in fun way .
But I really feel they need to tone down the  make up a bit . Better look realistic
I don't think Sona's make-up heavy ever except wedding sequence. 
I think it's not good to comment on physical appearance too.

Originally posted by Buzbee6

Yes Survika I agree but I only watch this serial and I'm not into other daily soaps buzz. 
However I like fashion and follow fashion trend regularly.
I was only mentioning it's not our regular krpkab norm to be unrealistic and I'm not comparing with other daily serials.
To me only krpkab matters. So it was only my observation and I wrote that in fun way .
But I really feel they need to tone down the  make up a bit . Better look realistic

I got it dear..i am just saying what i found.yes it;s our norm not to Ahow unrealistic..But sometimes scenes are shoot in some different orders and then they put it togather.so may be bcz of that u found this faults
My eyes were on Sonas false eyelashes especially thy were prominent in the hospital scene  while weeping on Asha...🤣...i tried to concentrate but kya kare Rhona dhona se tabiyat fedup hogayi...But Erica fid luk pretty in tat cap peach dress with light makeup!Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
Omg, the girls (Sona and Elena) are really going heavy with make up and hideous dresses during peak summer season, even in the middle of rhonda dhona in the hospital. Phew! I was glad that Sona got rid off the curtains, but she found new love in ancient medieval dresses, call it greek? Egyptian? christ era dresses or new KPRB fashion !!😃😉  

Again, when did Sona get a chance to brush her make up with thick eyelashes & pink blush, in the midst of intense katri/malti drama followed by ma beta melodrama and supposed Ishus's heartache ... 
oh, I know I know,  she must have sat in the front seat and touched up on the make up, when Ishu was struggling between life and death in the back seat.😉😉

Elena bhi hum kisi se kum nahin..compared to her cousin. She wears these single colored maxie uniforms day in and day out, with bold necklaces, heals and looks fresh with hair styled and few layers of makeup even late in the night.😛😛  mmm.. driving vicky's every ready harmones even further up ðŸ˜‰

Jokes apart, We understand that there is continuation of the scene for couple of days, but don't the actors know about the situation and the location of the scene prior to their makeup?  I'm sure the show director does not get much  involved in the artists makeup on daily basis. I'm sure actors would have major input on their  makeup. At least that's what I heard about Erica, that she does her own make up. I feel, she should be consistent with makeup, show continuity in the scenes. (ek scene me jyada make up hai, the following scene there is none) All of our input is for the betterment of the show,  not to loose the USP of the show, which is about realistic acting, make up, story etc..
Edited by Rsp2001 - 6 years ago