Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys I am back boy does it feel good. I am so sorry I have been gone for so long. First I was having a writers block then I my mom got sick. She had Kidney Stone and so I had a lot on my plate. I am honestly super sorry to leave you all hanging like that. I get out of school next week and update that weeked and after that you can expect regular updates as I will be on summer break. I hope you all can forgive me.
Love,
 Meehek

(P.S for those who haven't read Hidden Love I have put the link down below..please do check it out)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4525748

How is your mom ? Hope she is OK 
it's okay mehek.
i am glad you shared this with us. hope your mum get well soon and update when ever you want, no burden.

love
take care <3
sanju

Recap: Anjie could tell something was wrong by Riddhima's voice and turned the lights on. A scream escaped her mouth as she saw Armaan standing there with his arms round Riddhima's hips. Hearing her scream, Padma, Shashank and nani woke up and rushed to check what was wrong.

"Anjali beta sab theek toh hai na?" Padma asked as they stepped into the room but all three of there jaws hit the floor as they saw Armaan there.

"Sach Riddhima yeh toh bohat bada billi hai." Anjie said causing Armaan and Riddhima to blush and the rest to laugh.

Part 9

Anjie's Room

Armaan stood with his head down in embarrassment under the deathly gaze of Anji, Shashank, Padma and Nani. While on one hand, Anji couldn't stop laughing, Padma and Nani were looking at the couple with a knowing smile on their face. As for Shashank, he was downright confused as to what Armaan was doing in their house at this time of the night and how the heck he got inside?

"Armaan aap is waqt, yaha kaya kar rahe hai? Shashank asked causing Anji, Padma and Nani to mentally bang their head on a wall.

"woh...woh.. sir main. Armaan stutter, now causing Riddhima to mentally bang her head. How could the guy who could lie in his sleep, stutter at such a moment, Riddhima couldn't understand?

"App iss se bhi aage kuch bolange please. Shashank pleaded

"Ha Sir main woh aapse ek patient ke bare main baat karne aaya tha. Armaan said and as soon as he said it he bit his tongue.  

"Aap mujhe bewakof (Stupit) samajate hai? Shashank asked, anger creeping in his voice. "Aap yaha raat ke 12 baje mere ghar mujhse ek patient ke bare me baat karne aaya hai? Aur aap ke is stupid answer ko maan bhu liya to aap hamare kamare ke jaga meri baatiyo ke kamre me kaya kare rahi hai?

Aare yaar yeh Dr. Shashank lagta hai bhul gay eke in ke bete ka mujhse shaadi ho chuki hai. Armaan thought to himself. Unware as to how to answer all of Dr. Shashank's question, Armaan once again started looking at the floor.

Anji, deciding to have pity on the couple, stopped laughing and answered Shashank on the behalf of Armaan. "Oofo dad, aap bhi na kuch nahi samajte. She moved her head slightly in the direction of the Couple. Armaan and Riddhima both missed this gesture as they were too busy trying to come up with an excuse.

Shashank eyes opened wide as he FINALLY understood. "Lagta hai aab aap samaj gaye. Padma said causing Armaan's head to snap up. The look on Shashank's face made him lower it again.

"Papa who bas... Riddhima tried to save Armaan but stopped as Shashank put his hands up.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai Riddhima. He said, his tone strict. "Tum ja ke Armaan ke liya gust room tayaar karo. Aur aap sab.. he said turning to Padma and Nani. "Aap log abhi tak yaha kaya kar rahe hai. Bechara Armaan itne raat ko yaha aapne wife se milne aaya hai aur aap yahoo pe kabab main haadi ban ke bathe ha. Chaliye. He said causing everyone's eyes to open wide and Armaan and Riddhima to blush.

Not being able to take any more emberessment, Riddhima quickly ducked out the room much to Armaan's dismay, as he was enjoying her turning all red.

"Waise Armaan... Nani said bringing Armaan out of his thought. "Mere room toh hall ke hi paas main hai aur maine koi doorbell ki aawaz bhi nahi suni. Toh fir tum aandar kaise aa gaye? Nani asked

Before Armaan could speak up, Anjie started talking "Oofo Nani. Pyaar karne walo ki liya kaya door or kaya window. Kuyn theek kaha na maine? Anjie said, while Armaan looked at her, wide eyes. "Aur waise bhi, Armaan are mahare ghar ke pipe ka bohot purana rishta hai. She winked at Armaan, causing everyone to laugh and Armaan to turn his favorite color.

The Guest Room

Riddhima made the bed, cursing Armaan and his childless. Armaan meanwhile, stood leaning on the door frame watching his beautiful wife. A beautiful smile graced his handsome face as he saw her work, but he knows he was about to face her wrath. He slowly stepped inside a room, careful not to make a noise. He went behind Riddhima and embraced her from the back, his chin resting on her left shoulder.

Feeling Armaan's touch, Riddhima stood tensed, she dropped the pillow that was in her hand on the bed. She was supposed to be mad at him, but god knows she can't do that when he is so close to her.

"Armaan chodo mujhe. Riddhima said firmly, trying to free herself from his cage so she could think rationally.

"I missed you Basket. Replied Armaan in a sugary sweet tone, nuzzling Riddhima's neck. Armaan knew what effects he had on Riddhima and he also knew him being close to her was the only thing stopping her from releasing her anger on him.

"Armaan aaj tumahare yeh baata tumahe nahi baachane wale shaamje. Riddhima said finally freeing herself from Armaan's hold, which wasn't hard to do considering he was so lost in her. Armaan cursed himself for getting so lost in her, but what was he to do. Everything about his Riddhima was alluring and tempting. Her silk soft hair, the smell of her lotion, her creamy white neck. Everything about her called him, so it was a given her would get lost in her.

"Armaan tum kaya karte rethe ho? Riddhmia asked flailing her hand everywhere. "Saach bole rahi hoon ke kabhi kabhi tum baache ban jate hoo. Kaya zaararot thi abhi yaha aani ki, who bhi pipe se char ke? God momma papa kaya soch rahe honge abhi? Kaya tum ek raat ke liya mujhse door nahi re shakte the kaya. Riddhima asked sitting down on the bed, tired.

"Nahi Basket. Armaan replied, while Riddhima looked at him confused. He walked towards her and kneeled infront of her. Cupping her face in his hand he started talking again. "Nahi reah shakta tumse door. Ek din ya ek raat toh kaya, tuhare bine main aap pal bhi nahi reh shakta. Ek insaan uske dhadkan ke bina rehe shakta hai jo main tumahare bine rehe shakunga. Jab tum ek pal ke liya bhi mere saamne nahi hooti toh jaan chale jata hai mera.

Armaan's statement made Riddhima's eyes well up with tears. How is it possible that someone loves her so much that she is his entire world? Does she truly deserve his love. Armaan caressed Riddhima's cheeks, wiping the tears that had leaked her eyes in the process.

"Yeh kaya aaso (Tears). Armaan said shaking his head. "Meri Basket yaha toh muskarate aache lagte hai ya phir mujhe daate, roote houa nahi. His statement made Riddhima laugh.

"Aaise baat hai toh phir tum mujhe daatne kuyn nahi deete. Haamesa pyaari pyaari baate karke meri ghusse ko bhaage dete ho? Riddhima asked. Armaan smiled. He loved this childish side of Riddhima.

"Aacha to aab se tumhe mujhe jitna datna hai daat lena. Armaan said. "Aur eek baat bole? He asked causing Riddhima to nod her head yes. Armaan slowly laid his head down on her lap. "Mujhe boot aache lagta hai jab tum mujhse gussa hote hoon aur main tumahe manata hoon. His answer made Riddhima smile. She kept her hand on Armaan's head and started playing with his hair. Neither realized when they drifted off to sleep, a peaceful smile on both their face.

Next Morning

Riddhima woke up next morning dazed and confused. She suddenly remembered the events from last night and shook her head. Armaan really was crazy, but now she was even more confused he wasn't in the room now. Just as she was about to go out and look from him, Padma opened the door.

"Aare Riddhima aacha hua ke tu uth gayi. Jaldi se tayar ho ja, aur break ke liya aaja. Padma instructed and was about to head out the door when Riddhima stopped her.

"Ma woh Armaan kaha hai? Riddhima asked a little heasentatly as she was nervous about her mom's reaction after the stint Armaan pulled last night. Plus, she fell asleep in the guest room. She didn't even want to know what her mom was thinking.

Padma smiled at her daughter's siliness. She could clearly see the fear of judgement in her Riddhima's eyes. "Tension mat lo beta. She said, discreetly letting her know she was not mad. "Armaan subha aapna ghar chala gaya, tayar ho ke hospital jane ke liye. Aab tum bhi zaldi se tayar ho jayo. Anjali tuhahare wait kar rahe hai. Smiling Riddhima nodded her head.

Hospital

Radhika was walking down the corroder after meeting with Dr. Kirti about the upcoming Lonavala trip, when she passed by Armaan's cabin with the door a little open. Curious, she knocked on the door. Hearing no answer from inside she opened the door and the scene in front of her made she want to laugh. There was Armaan, with one of his shirt sleeve rolled up and the other one down, his tie loose and his hair messy as if he had ran his hands through them a thousand times. Even then, Radhika had to admit, her best friend looked no less than a model.

Deciding to pull him leg his leg a little, she walked behind Armaan's chair. Keeping her hand on the arm rest she pulled the chair causing Armaan to fall and finally come of out his trance, her to laugh.

Armaan confused looked around his office, and understood the situation when he saw Radhika turning red with laughter. He quickly got up and stared to fix himself. "Aare Radhika tum...tum yaha kab aayi. Armaan asked leaning against the chair, and the stumble as the chair rolled away. Today clearly wasn't his day. First, her had to face Shashank, Padma and Nani, and then his parents, and then he was totally confused as to what to wear and where all his items were. Today was the proof that he couldn't live without Riddhima.

"Main tab yaha aayi jab tum aapne biwi ki khyalon main khoya hue the. Radhika replied, thinking she had finally left Armaan lost for words, but then she forgot she was dealing with THE Armaan Malik here.

"Woh meri biwi hai, main jitna chaoon uthna uske khayalon main kho shakta hoon shamji. He said, and then pretending to sniff the air, he leaned towards Radhika. "Ek minute, Khai kuch jhal toh nahi raha hai na. He asked cheekily.

"Jale meri zooti(Shoes). Radhika replied quickly causing Armaan to chuckle. "Waise main abhi Dr. Kirti ke cabin se aa rahi hoon, hum log kal ki jagha aaj raat ko nikal rahe hai aur un ho ne mujhe bataya ki interns bhi hamare saath Lonavala chal rahe hai. She said raising her eyebrows.

"Haan toh yeh to aacha hi hai na. Armaan said, pretending to fix some files on the table. "Is trip se Interns ko kuch seekhne ka mauka milaga.

"Aabhe mere saamne toh math bana kar. Radhika said. "Tujhe tab se janti hoon jab se hum baat bhi karna nahi jaante the, aur aab mujhse bahana bana raha hai. Kaya yehi hai teri dosti. She said putting her hand on her forehead.

"Itni melo dramatic bane ki zaararot nahi hai. Armaan said pulling her hands down. Radhika just shrugged her sholders.

"Aab tujhse dosti ki hai toh koi toh side effect hogi na. She said, causing Armaan to glare at her. Radhika quickily grabbed her ears. "But on a serious note, kaya sach main tu Riddhima se do din aalag nahi reh shakta?

Armaan turned towards Radhika and pinched her cheeks. "Nahi reh shakta uske bina ab kuch? He said knowing that was exactly what she wanted to hear.

Radhika lightly spapped Armaan's hands away from her cheeks. Then smiling she asked, "Toh kal rat toh tu soh ni naya paya hoga na. She said trying not to laugh.

"On the contrary, Dr. Radhika Jyoti, main aapko bata doon ki main mast soya hoon. Armaan said, grinning.

"Par kaise Riddhima toh... Radhika left the sentence incomplete as she understood what Armaan was implying. Shaking her head, she said, "Iska matlab tum phir se Riddhima ke paas pouch gaye pipe charke. God Armaan you are mad.

In response, Armaan winked at her and walked towards the door. "Chale, briefing ka time ho gaya. Saying so, Armaan left a shocked but impressed Radhika behind.

Nurse Station

Anjali and Riddhima walked in to see the rest of the interns talking by the Nurse Station. Atul saw them and started grinning at Anjali like he had won the lottery. Seeing the look on his face, the rest of the interns understood Anjali and Riddhima had arrived.

"Hey guys, kaya chal raha hai? Anjali greeted everyone standing next to Abhi while Riddhima smiled at everyone and went to stand next to Nikki.

"Bas tumahare wait kar raha tha Anjali, jaise rooz karta hoon or karth rahoonga. Atul said and Anjali in her usual manner rolled her eyes.

Abhi who was standing between Atul and Anji, put his arms around Atul. "Aare Atul tum wait karte rehena. Kabhi haar mat mana. Waise bhi who ek khawat hai na Sabar ka fal...

"Aare aanrez ke dukan, Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai. Nikki completed the saying for him. "Duffer ek khawt toh theek se nahi janta or chale hai doctor bane. Nikki commented causing Muskaan to start her weird laugh and to high five Muskaan.

"Bilkul theek kaha tumhane Nikki. Muskaan said finally getting under control. "Hum ladiyaka in ladko se smart hhi hooti hai.

"Aab beech main yeh ladka aur ladki ki baat kaha se aa gayi? Rahul asked offended.

"Haan aur Nikki, tum mujhe batayago ki yeh kahawat jaan ne se ya na jaane se doctor baan ne ke kaya connection hai. Abhi asked folding his hands.

"Aab yeh bhi mujhe batana pada toh phir mera point toh prove ho gaya na. Nikki replied back, a smug look on her face.

"Dekho Nikki over smart log bilkul pasand nahi hai. Abhi said "Say in your lane Dr. Nikita.

Nikki raised her eyebrows. "Jaise ka mujhe farak badta hai ki tum mujhe pasand karo ya na kaho. Nikki said stepping up, not even slightly intimidated by Abhi's giant figure. "Aur rahi baat mere lane main rehane ki tuh isse mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Iske problem toh tume hai.

The rest of the interns understood that Nikki was talking about the moments when Abhi was prying into Armaan, Riddhima, Anjali and Radhika's relationship. Riddhima understanding that the situation was getting too tensed, put on hand on Nikki's shoulder to calm her down.

Muskaan then decided to take the situation into her own hands to calm thing down. "Rahul. She said turning towards him

"Haan? Rahul said not pretending not to be interested as he was still offended by that ladka and ladki thing she brought up earlier.

"Aare sun na. She said forcing him to turn towards her. Looking in his eyes, she understood he was hurt, but decided she would deal with that later. "Nikki or Abhi ko dekh kar hamare yaad aa gayi hai na? Yeh dono bhi waise hi ladte hai jaise ki hum.

"Aur jaise Riddhima or Ar... Anjali shut her mouth quickly realizing as to what she almost blurted out, but it was too late. Abhi did a 360 turn and looked at Anjali.

"Jaise ki Riddhima aur koun Anji? He asked forgetting the argument he just had with Nikki as his curiosity got the best of him

Thankfully Anji was saved from answering and Armaan and Radhika came there and again Abhi couldn't help but think as to how perfect their timing was.

"Good Morning Interns. Radhika greeted them and was meet with greeting from the interns. Armaan on the other hand just smiled at them while glaring at one of them. (A/N Can you guess who?)

"The senior doctors you assisted yesterday had great things you say about you so good job. Armaan said. Hearing him praise their work, all them interns were happy. After all it is not every day that one of the best oncologist in the nation praises your work.

"Now coming back to today. Radhika said. "Dr. Abhimanyu you will be in OPD along with Dr. Nikki. This statement caused Abhi and Nikki to get shocked. Abhi wanted to oppose but he also didn't want to do rectal exams anyone.

"Any concerns Dr. Modi? Armaan asked almost in a taunting tone. As if he was challenging Abhi to say something.

"No sir, not all all. Abhi sneered.

Armaan nodded his head, a little disappointed and turned to Radhika who took that as a sign to continue. Riddhima who clearly saw what Armaan was up to shook her head at his childness but couldn't help but love him more for trying to protect her. After all she had seen him hiding behind the pillar listening to the interns' communication.

"Like I was saying. Radhika continued. "Dr. Abhimanyu and Dr. Nikiti OPD. Dr. Atul children's ward. Dr. Muskaan and Dr. Anjali Cancer ward. Dr. Rahul path lab aur Dr. Riddhima aap hongi General ward me. Any questions? She asked and the interns shook their head.

"Sanjeevani has an orphanage in Lonavala. Usually two senior doctors go there to do checkups regularly. Armaan started informing them. "Since Radhi... I mean since Dr. Radhika and I will have to go, you will also be coming us.

This announcement was met with a buzz of excitement. While all the other interns were excited to get out of the hospital, Riddhmia was excited for a whole different reason, and the way Armaan was looking at her, he understood her excitement.

"Enough! Radhika yelled when the interns started getting loud. "Aap log waha pe koi party karne ki liya nahi ja rahe hai. Yeh aap logo ke liya ek mauka hai kuch sheekne ka. Apna experience to broden karne ka. I hope ye mauka ka aap sab faida uthainge.

The interns nodded their head. "Aur main aap ko yeh bhi baata doon ki yeh trip aap logo ke liya aacha mauka hai, Intern of the Month ke liye point collect karne ka. Armaan said, again reminding the interns about Intern of the month. "So I will see all of you here tonight at exactly 10pm. Now you all can go to your duties Armaan said and the interns disperse.

Saanjevani

The morning time went by with Abhi and Nikki bickering more than treating the patient, Rahul missing bickering with Muskaan, Muskaan admiring Armaan's work ethics, Armaan Missing Riddhima and Riddhima missing Armaan, Atul playing with the kids along with missing Anji. All this left Radhika and Anjali wondering what was happening in Sanjeevani.

Recap:

Trip to Lonavala continuation of AR love story and some more Nikki Abhi and Rahul Muskaan fights

Author's Note

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing good. Firstly, I want to thank all of you for being so patient about me uploading. Secondly, I want to thank each and every one of your concern for my mom. It truly was overwhelming and I and SO SO SO happy to report that she is absolutely fine now. Thirdly, I passed all of my classes which is miracle. And lastly, I hope you enjoy the chapter, I honesty had a blast writing it and hope you will love reading it. Don't forget to comment  

Awesome ff read all the story till now please do update soon eagerly  waiting for next part
nice story
pleaseee update sooon
will be waiting to read
Yaar! I loved this one so, so, so much! Armaan and Riddhima are <33333333
Aur, yes. Nikki. She's toh the best! Mujhe uska character bohot pasand hai! 

I hope you update this one soon! 

Recap: The morning time went by with Abhi and Nikki bickering more than treating the patient, Rahul missing bickering with Muskaan, Muskaan admiring Armaan's work ethics, Armaan missing Riddhima and Riddhima missing Armaan, Atul playing with the kids along with missing Anjali. All this left Radhika and Anjali wondering what was happening in Sanjeevani.

Part 10

Armaan's Cabin

At 8pm, Radhika passed by Armaan's cabin and was surprised to see Armaan there. She had expected him to be at oncology ward. She went in without knocking and Armaan looked up, mad, but softened when he saw Radhika standing there.

"Of course, tum ho Armaan said

"Kay matlab tum ho. Kisi aur ka intazaar kar rahe the kaya? Radhika teased.

"Shut up yaar mera matlab aur koyi nahi ho shakta jo mere cabin main kock kare bine aandar aaye. Armaan concluded and Radhika smiled. "Waise to what I own this pleasure?

"8 baj chuke hai. Radhika said, "I think hame interns ko ghar jane ke liye bol de na chaiye.

"kuyn? Armaan asked confused "Un logo ki duty to nau baje tak ki hai na.

"Kuynki un logo ko 10 baje tak yaha phir se report karna hai Radhika reasoned. "9 baje ghar ja ke, khana khane aana, it's not possible. Aur waise bhi they have worked hard, frankly I think they deserve it.

Armaan thought for a moment and then nodded his head in affirmative. "Tum thik kay rahe ho. He said "This batch of interns, they're different. Ye log kaam masti se karte hai ar bohot enjoy karte hai. They also work very hard. Kuch toh jaaror baat hai in logo main.

"Sare ki sare ya sirf ek? Radhika asked teasingly. Armaan shook his head. "Tum kuch jaaya bool nan ahi lagi ho? Armaan teasingly asked while Radhika shrugged. Armaan got up from his chair and both walked out together.

Cafeteria

The interns were sitting around a table, taking a small break from their day. They were all tired and complaing "Yaar ye seniors mahe unke tere robots samajhate hai kaya Atul asked no one in particular. "Ek insaan itna kaam kaise kar shakte.

"Sahi kaha yar. Abhi said leaning against his chair. "Jitna kaam aaj maine kiya hai utna maine zindagi main kabhi nahi ki ha.

"Abhe usless, tuhane aaj bhi koyi kaam nai ki hai. Nikki resorted. "Tujhe toh mujhse ladrne se furshat hi nahi mile toh kaam kaise karta. Sara kaam maine kiya hai zayda credit mat lai.

"Jhut kuyn bol rahi hai. Abhi yelled. "Main tujhse nahi lad raha tha, tu mujhse kad rahi thi.

"Guys stop it. Riddhima said before this could escalate any further. "Tum log baacho ki tarah ladna chor do aur adults ki tara baat karo.

"Riddhima stay out of it, this has nothing to do with you. Abhi said rudely.

"Itne rude kuyn ho rahe ho Abhi? Anjie asked "Riddzi nah aise bhi kuch galat nai kaha hai.

"Sahi kaha Anjie ne. Muskaan defended Riddhima "Itna bhi rude hone ki zaararot nahi thi.

"Maine ek sentence pyaari Riddhima ko kaya bol diya, suddenly I am the bad guy. Impossible. Abhi shook his head/

"Abhi yaar it's not like that... Rahul tried to reason.

"No, its exactly like that. Saying this Abhi stood up and left.

"Abhe iske problem kaya hai? Atul asked

"Choro na yaar uska screw hi loose hai. Nikki said. "Jane do use, hum yeh sandwiches kahte hai. Just as Nikki was about to put the food in her mouth the intercom came on. All interns please report to the nurse station.'

Nikki pouted hearing this announcement while everyone laughed at her cute face. "Not fair yaar. Nikki pouted. "Pehale se itna kam aur uske upar khana bhi khane nahi dete. Everyone laughed agreeing with her.

"Chaalo ab. Atul said standing up "Uppar se bulava aaya hai.

Rahul laughed at his statement. Standing up he put his hand of Atul's sholder. "Ab jhadi chalo. He said, "Abhi toh sirf bulava aaya hai, agar time pe nahi pouche toh sida uppar pouchande who Hitlar or Gabbar. This statement was met by another fit of laughter. Everyone got up and left for the nurse station.

Nurse Station

Atul, Anjali, Riddhima, Muskaan, Rahul and Atul reached the nurse station but Abhi was nowhere to be seen. Armaan and Radhika also reached there. The two of them looked around and got mad when Abhi was nowhere to be seen.

"Dr. Abhimanyu Modi kaha hai? Radhika asked.

"Ma'am woh pata nai... Atul started saying when Abhi came running, his medical coat half done and his eyes puffy, almost as if he had been crying.

"Sorry Ma'am, sir. Abhi apologized, shocking everyone there.

"Dr. Modi are you all right? Armaan asked, genuinely concerned for one of his intern's wellbeing.

"Yes sir, I'm absolutely fine. Abhi responded, getting in line, next to Nikki.

"Well back to work. Radhika declared. "As you all know, hum aaj rat ko Lonavala ke liye nikal jayange. Because you all need to be here by 9:30, aap log abhi ghar ja shakte hai. This statement was met by whispering excitement from the interns.

"SILENCE. Armaan yelled. "Aap log doctors hai, baache nahi. Abhi aap log jayaye, kuch kha ligiye and report here at exactly 9:30. Hum 10 baje tak nikal jayange or Lonavala bara baje tak poouch jayange. Now dismissed. Saying so Armaan left with Radhika

"Wow yaar, in logo ke pas dil bhi hai. Atul commented.

"Rahul tu na mujhe ghar drop kar dena. Muskaan commanded. "Aur tum sab bhi jaldi chalo, in logo ka na koyi bharosa nahi hai. Pata nahi phir se kam pe laga de. Rahul left with Muskaan followed by Atul.

"Chalo Ridzi, main tuhame ghar chor dete hoon. Anjie said, not realizing that Abhi was right there. Nikki, looks towards Abhi, ready to defend her friend, but finds Abhi lost in his own world. Anjie and Riddhima left.

"Abhi tum theek ho? Nikki asked concerned, but gets no reply in return. She puts her hands on her shoulder and shakes him a bit, pulling him out of his thought.

"Haan kaya hua? Abhi asked confused. "Aur sab kaha chale gaye?

"Abhi hame chutti di hai. Lonavala jane ki tayari karne ke liya. Nikki explains softly, as if she was talking to a baby. "Abhi tum theek toh ho na? Kuch problem hai kaya.

"Kuch nahi hua. Sub kuch theek hai. Abhi responds curtly, his voice stiff, but Nikki does not miss the tears pooling in his eyes. "Tumahe ghar jana chaiye. He faces away from her. "Main bhi chalta hoon. He left from there, leaving a very confused Nikki behind.

Armaan's House

Anjali dropped Riddhima home and drove herself away. Riddhima walked inside the house and was greeted with delicious smelling food. She walked to the kitchen and was surprised to see Annie there. "Aare Ma, aap yaha kaya kar rahi hai? Riddhima asked. "Shakshi kaha hai?

"Aare Riddhima beta tum kab aaye? Annie said, "please table laga do na, dinner ready ho gaya.

"Haa ma main kar dungi magar aap yeh sab kuyn kar rahi ho. Riddhima asked again.

"Mujhe aaj khana banane ka maan that toh bana diya. Annie answered. Riddhima smiled and went to the dining room to fix the table.

Annie came out with the dinner and called Billy. The three of them sat down to eat. "Ma woh Armaan nahi aaye aab tak.

"Nahi beta, uska phone aaya tha. Billy responded instead of Annie. "Keh rahe tha ki bohot paper work khatam karna hai Lonavala jane se pehele, isile woh nahi aayage. Riddhima a little sad that Armaan wouldn't be coming, started eating her dinner. After dinner she went to her room and started packing her and Armaan's cloths. Frustrated, she bundled his cloths up and threw it away. "Yeh Armaan bhi na. Pehele toh aaj ek bar bhi mila nahi or aab mujhe toh ghar bhej diya magar khud nahi aaya. Upar se ek call toh kaya message bhi nahi kiya. Baad main dhek leungi usse. Riddhima ranted to herself.

Finally finished packing, Riddhima got ready to leave. Annie and Billy smiled seeing her come down the stairs.

"Ma aap please Armaan ke liya khana pack kar dengi. Main hanti hoon, ki usne abhi tak kuch bhi nahi khaya hoga. Tab tak main taxi ko bula deti hoon. Riddhmia requested. Annie got happy seeing Riddhima's concern for her son. Truly, they were made for each other. She went in the kitchen to get the food ready, and Riddhima took out her phone to call the taxi.

"Riddhima beta, taxi bulane ki koyi jaararot nahi hai. Billy said standing up from the sofa. "Main tumahe hospital drop kar dunga.

"Aare nahi papa. Riddhima said, "Raat ho gayi hai. Aap abhi so jaiye varna aapka health bigar jaiga. Just than Annie came out with the dinner and handed it to Riddhima.

"Riddhima koyi arguments nahi. Annie said. "Raat ho gaye hai aur aise main taxi main travel karna saif nahi hai. Billy tumahe chordenge.                     

"Lekin ma... Riddhima tried to reason but was cut off by Annie. "No lekin. Yeh ek ma ka order hai jo tumahe follow karna padaga.

Riddhima smiled at her in-laws' concern for her. She truly was lucky. Giving in, Riddhima nodded her head and left with Billy for the hospital.

Armaan's Cabin

Armaan was sitting in his office with a lot of paper laid out in front of him. True, he loved visiting Lonavala and the kids there, he sure did not like the paper work that preceded or followed the trip, and now since he was taking the interns the paperwork had doubled. To make matters worse, he had not seen his life, his Riddhima in almost 12 hours. He looked at his watch again, and started collecting his paper. There was a knock on his door and thinking it was Radhika he said, "Aayie Madam, aap hi ka cabin hai.

Riddhima curiously poked her head in, giving Armaan a pleasant surprise. "Riddhima tum yaha? He asked

"Kuyn kisi aur ka intazaar kar raha the kaya? Should I be jealous? Riddhima asked, partly jokingly and partly serious, as she put Armaan's dinner on the table

Armaan went towards her and wrapped his hand around her waist, pulling her closer. "Tum ho na. Jab tak tum ho main kisi aur ka intazaar kar shakta hoon kya. He said, nuzzling Riddhima's neck with his nose. It wasn't long before she got lost in him and him in her. It was Armaan's lips making contact with her neck, that brought her out of this trance. She hastly pushed him off.

"Not fair Riddhima. Armaan pouted, "Pehele toh din bhar gayab rehate hoon, aur jab milte hoon, mujhse door chale jaati hoo.

Riddhima shook his head at Armaan's behavior. Truly, he acted like a little kid sometimes, but Riddhima was no less. "Aacha toh galti mere hai. Riddhima said, stepping towards Armaan, "pehale toh mujhe itna kaam dete hoo ki saas lene te time nahi hai, aur tum chate hoo ke main tumse aakar milu. With each word Riddhima took a step forward, her faced a little red and her eyebrows got pushed together. Armaan was just admiring looking at her, at this time he wanted to hold her and never let her go, so that is exactly what he did.

"Tum na jab ghussa hoti ho toh bohot cute lagti hoo. Armaan said and this made Riddhima a bit madder. She turned in Armaan's arm to give him a piece of her mind, but all her anger faded when she saw his dimpled smile.

"Not fair yaar Armaan. Riddhima complained while Armaan looked at her confused. "Tum itne cute hoo ki main tumse naraj bhi nahi hoo shakti. Hearing her, Armaan's smile got bigger. He pulled her closer in his arms and whispered, "I love you Basket in her ears. Riddhmia smiled. Even after all these years, hearing the three words from Armaan, made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"I love you too. Riddhima said. Just then, someone entered the cabin and Armaan and Riddhima jumped apart. 

"Abhe yaar tum log na kahi bhi suru ho jate hoon. Radhika said covering her eyes with her hand. "Kam se kam hospital main toh control karo. Armaan and Riddhima, both breathed a sigh of relief seeing it was just Radhika. He walked back towards Riddhima and put his one arm around her.

"Nautangi aapne yeh drama ban kar. Armaan said and Radhika lowered her hand. "Waise kuch kam tha? Armaan asked.

"Kuch nai bus yeh kehane tha ke bus aa chuke hai, aur equipments load ho chuke hai aur hum 20 minutes main nikal jayangi.

"Thank you for the update Dr. Radhika now you may leave. Armaan said in a sugarly sweet voice.

"Ha ha aab biwi mil gayi hai toh dost ki kaya zaarorut. Radhika said melodramatically before exiting exactly as dramatically.

"Bilkul pagal hai. Armaan said then turned towards Riddhima, pulling her closer. "Hum kaha the? Armaan asked, his breath fanning Riddhima's cheeks. Riddhima struggled in his grip, "Main yaha se jane wali the aur tum khana khane wale the. She answered pushing him away.

"Aare Riddhima... Armaan complained. "Kuch bahana nahi Armaan. Riddhima said. "Main janti hoon ki tumne dopher se kuch nahi khaya. Chup chap betho aur khana knao, main chalti hoon. Bus main saman rakhna hai.

Armaan smiled seeing Riddhima's concern for him. She was too good for him.

Outside of Sanjeevani

Nikki reaches Sanjeevani and proceeds to put her bag in the bus that would be taking them to Lonavala. She sees no one else outside and enters the hospital, heading straight towards the locker room. Before reaching though she hears Abhi' voice.

"Mom kaya aap aaj ke din dad se jhagre bina nahi re shakti thi kaya? Nikki heard Abhi talk, his voice choked up. There was silence for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "You know what Mom, galti mere hai. Maine hi kuch zayada expect kar liya. I mean jab tak main ghar main tha, tab bhi aap dono ko mere liye time nahi tha toh aab kaya hogi. Just forget it mom. He said, even more, and by now Nikki was sure he was crying. "Mom mujhe aapke paise nahi chayie. He screamed, his voice filled with gut renching pain. "Mujhe sirf aap ka or dad ka time maag raha hoon. Kal mera birthday hai, gift samajke hi de di je. Abhi pleaded. By this point, Nikki also had tears in her eyes. No kid should have to beg for their parent's affection. "You know what mom calling you was a mistake. Mujjhe laga ki sayad aap mujhe aab shamjenji, but like always main wrong sabit hua. Aap logo ko na kal mere fikar the, na aaj hai or na kabhi rahiji.

After that there was silence for a few minutes. Abhi had cut the call, and Nikki as frozen on her spot. Suddenly, a lot noise came from the locker room, like someone had fallen or something. This pulled Nikki out of her daze and she quickly entered the locker room. The sight in front of her was something she had never seen and never wanted to see again.

Abhi was crouched down, his back pushed up against the lockers and his head hid behind his hand. Nikki saw his hands and realized that Abhi's knuckles were bruised and bleeding, there was blood behind him on the lockers as well. It did not take Nikki long to put two and two together. Not sure how to approach the situation, she walked towards Abhi. Abhi heard her foot steps and pulled his hand back. Nikki could now tell for sure he had been crying as his eyes were red and swollen. Slowly, Nikki sat beside him. "I'm sorry. She whispered, not knowing what else to say. Hearing those words, Abhi could not control himself. He threw himself in Nikki's arms and started crying. Nikki, not knowing how else to handle the situation, hugged him back and cried for the pain Abhi was going through.

Author's Note

Hey you guys. I know I have been gone for a long time, but school started and it has been absolutely crazy. Now that things have come down a bit, I will try to update regular-ish, maybe every other week. Anyways, I hoped you all liked this chapter. I know it does not have a lot of AR in in but I promise to make it up in the next chapter. This chapter I wanted to focus on Abhi and Nikki. Hoped you all liked it.

I loved this yaar! Such an awesome chapter! 
I like Abhi's character. He's so different from the show. I hope jaise story aage badhe, uske parents ke saath relationship better ho. And Nikki is so sweet! Sabko bas 2 din se jaanti hai lekin sabki kitni care karti hai. I like that! 

And of course, Armaan. He's toh the best! Kitna cute ho raha tha Ridzy ke saath! Interns ne dekha na, saari reputation pani main chali jaayegi uski. Romeo bulaayenge sab. 

Actually, mujhe poochna tha. Kirti ko AR ki shaadi ke baare mein nahi pata kya?