Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage

Arus parents are most awful parents anybody can ever get!

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
😡seriously what type of people are they i am so so glad aru is now marreid to mukhi atleast he respects her and her dreams and will never force her for anythingEdited by mannu100 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes sahi kaha Mannu.Woh toh .. jaise Dharmi apni aur Aru sauteli beti hai unki. 😡
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Yes sahi kaha Mannu.Woh toh .. jaise Dharmi apni aur Aru sauteli beti hai unki. 😡

sahi boli😡
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Aru's parents were between a rock and a hard place. The bride had not only run away, but had taken jewellery worth a crore with her! They were staying in the village guest house, courtesy of their to-be son-in-law. I'm not surprised the thought went to ameliorate the situation. Aru wasn't in fact forced to marry, as her mother said that would go out and apologize to Raidhan and guests in person for the fiasco of the wedding.
It was only then that Aru caved. I feel she couldn't see another way out. I don't blame the parents, or Aru at all really.
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gewels

I think Aru's parents were between a rock and a hard place. The bride had not only run away, but had taken jewellery worth a crore with her! They were staying in the village guest house, courtesy of their to-be son-in-law. I'm not surprised the thought went to ameliorate the situation. Aru wasn't in fact forced to marry, as her mother said that would go out and apologize to Raidhan and guests in person for the fiasco of the wedding.
It was only then that Aru caved. I feel she couldn't see another way out. I don't blame the parents, or Aru at all really.

i am not talking out of this psyco but if u follow the show from beigning...then u will understand hat i am talking and how much they are on rocks sacrifising one daughter for other is not a solution ..no way..and dharmis mother calling dharmi nasamjh like really aunty
C0raline thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mannu100

😡seriously what type of people are they i am so so glad aru is now marreid to mukhi atleast he respects her and her dreams and will never force her for anything

Word!