Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Alia get any movies offers if Kjo stops giving her offers?

Posted: 6 years ago

I dont think so. I dont think any BW filmmaker actually gives a f**k about her. Because she is yet to get offered even a single role due to her talent or whatever. Highway and Udta Punjab, the only two non-kjo movies she got because of him. Nine out of nine movies courtesy kjo. So the day kjo drops her, she is over imo. Her real dad cant save her because his production house is a joke now and he himself has forgotten how to make movies and he hardly has any good relations with other industry people.

Whats your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I cant imagine directors being interested in her..there is not much you can do with the baby face.

Her height is a problem.Actors simply love tall heroines-They make them look hotter.

Alia doesn't make anyone look hotter.

Main problem is her  lack of hotness and sex appeal.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think that she won't be offered ANY movies. But yes, this hype about her being the only one in demand will be gone. She will probably have to look out for herself and get the same hits n misses as other actresses. The playing field will be levelled a lot. I agree that it doesn't seem like any other filmmaker gives a f**k about her other than KJo.
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She got Highway because of KJo.
She got Udta Punjab because of Shahid's recommendation I believe. And now she's doing Gully Boy which is not KJos.
Since she has proved herself with Highway and UP, I do think she will now get movies without KJos help. Infact I think it's in her best interest to focus on doing non-Dharma movies.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: serendipity_10

She got Highway because of KJo.
She got Udta Punjab because of Shahid's recommendation I believe. And now she's doing Gully Boy which is not KJos.
Since she has proved herself with Highway and UP, I do think she will now get movies without KJos help. Infact I think it's in her best interest to focus on doing non-Dharma movies.

Who else will play side role to Gully boy-the movie is about a rapper.

Vani,even with the messed up face-would have lent an edge to the film..or Tapsee

with Alia addition..it feels like a bubblegum film.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it is fair to say she will get no offers. She is a good actress, that is established independent of KJO and has been proven. However, I don't think she will get movies handed on a platter or roles tailor made for her. She would have to compete with others and that may mean the offers get less. But I don't think she will never receive any offers without KJO. 
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Once co-stars start to recommend you then you become safe. She will do well. She has her own fan base. 😊
This content was originally posted by: Justmoi

I don't think it is fair to say she will get no offers. She is a good actress, that is established independent of KJO and has been proven. However, I don't think she will get movies handed on a platter or roles tailor made for her. She would have to compete with others and that may mean the offers get less. But I don't think she will never receive any offers without KJO. 

bold- why unfair ji? Well she is still to get even one genuine movie offer from any filmmaker in BW. 
This content was originally posted by: you2

I cant imagine directors being interested in her..there is not much you can do with the baby face.

Her height is a problem.Actors simply love tall heroines-They make them look hotter.

Alia doesn't make anyone look hotter.

Main problem is her  lack of hotness and sex appeal.

woi toh.. bina iske aaj tak koi bw heroine superstar nahi ban payi hai ❤️
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hum2humare20

bold- why unfair ji? Well she is still to get even one genuine movie offer from any filmmaker in BW. 

We are talking about acting skills here which is established independent of KJO. She has a fan base independent of KJO as well. So she has two things necessary for an acting career on her own already. Talent and a fan base. We are talking opportunity as the third and I cannot believe no one will ever offer her a job again if KJO stops suddenly.