Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

This meri ma rant is uncontrollable

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am fed up of this Ma beta drama
No one becomes a thief happily sab ki majboori hoti hai but crime is a crime you can't whitewash it in the name helplessness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually bijoy was right. If these ppl Don exist I mean dev ND ish lot f ppl will hav peace
Devakshilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Actually bijoy was right. If these ppl Don exist I mean dev ND ish lot f ppl will hav peace

Exactly
Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devakshilover

I am fed up of this Ma beta drama
No one becomes a thief happily sab ki majboori hoti hai but crime is a crime you can't whitewash it in the name helplessness

Well said but darn karma remember calling Boses chor n who is actually a chor. 
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So the tu mah nahi chor hai was a dam dream. So disappointed, I knew cvs will never have the guts to show ishu in fault. Now again same drama and heart attack emotional blackmail. Everyone doing ishu s pooja, being even more maha. So cvs every poor mom should steal to educate their children. Wow what a beautiful message. Because sona raising a child with her own hard work is nothing, compare to ishu stealing, because by stealing you will get to be a god. Can someone please tell me what is the fandom reaction to this ishu shit drama again? If I had mamta s phone I swear I would call her all the way from Usa? And would give her taste of her medicine
saklanipooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u guys never get satisfy with anything na
Devakshilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: saklanipooja

We can't support the wrong thing in the name of entertainment you see
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just read the written update! To cut the long story short, I just can't put up with the mess that this show has begun to become! Only for the unjust glorification of one character, they butchered everything...specifically, the simplicity n realism of the show! Why does every damn thing boil down to Ishu's mahaanta??!!😳 Even after committing a crime, the lady's gonna be treated as a devi! 
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saklanipooja

Kindly control your tone and language of writing !!! This is not the first time for you to write something like this!! Please.everybody has rights to voice their opinion !!! This is an open forum!!! 
cscs thumbnail
They are not glorifying theft in the name of majboori. Ishwari did wrong and she was ready to face the consequences. I feel there is more to the story and Khatri might be involved in it.
N as far as Dev is concerned, he was according to his character today. He knows the situations they have gone through and wanted forgiveness for his mother. N for that he has to do ma ma and ma. He can't leave his mother alone and on top of that he himself feels guilty as somehow it was for his own benefit. 

N i liked today's episode. It was emotional, very well written and all the leads performed amazingly.