Bade Acche Laggte Hai

KTBM: SS: Bawara Mann... Part 16 & epilogue pg 20 - Page 15

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Arpita you know what you as gem no doubt in that what a write up I so.. so... so... enjoyed it a lot I loved the way Tipsy said not to Anandam & who is calling Mrs Khanna to meet to seprate AriKa... but I guess Madhu have been know much abt Tipsy she liked her for her son... so no worry but really want to see who is behind AriKa to make the a part well I just loved the way Karan Proposed Tipsy so lovely even innovative in space of today's time I so so loved it wanted it to come soon so plz post next part soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb...,,
Waiting eagerly for the next part...
Thanks for pm and please continue your other stories too.
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last part 16 & Epilogue...

Tripura came back from set to home, she open the door and saw on note board, one note stick on that, Madhu's message, that she will came home after evening, she smiled & started her work...

Door bell ring, Tripura think that only Madhu, she open the door and find Sherry& Aanadam on door...

Tripura smile and welcome to Sherry- oh my god! Come, I didn't expect you, by the way...

Sherry- you insulting me on my own face...

Tripura give her side hugged- you are my friend and I have right that...

They both came in, Aandam follow them..

Sherry- where is aunty..

Tripura- she went for outing sometimes ago, even she didn't meet me also...

Sherry- OK and she smiled...

Tripura- what would you like to eat...

Sherry- anything, but plz seat, we have talk with you something important...

Tripura- I'll take green tea for us...

Sherry- no need, seat...

Tripura seat and say- what happened...

Sherry- aanadam wanted talked with you...

Tripura look at him with serious tone- start...

Aanadam- see tipsy, I know my image Infront of you, it's so much worst... I saw you always lustful, but for that I am really really very sorry, I know you always disgusted on me for that... I did a mistake, when I told you that thing you didn't say a word to Sherry, I m sorry for all I did, I m sorry and her fold his hand for sorry...

Sherry- look tipsy last night he said me himself that all, on you bad eyes, bad thinking everything,  morning he was called you for that, but you cut the call, I know it's your reaction is right, but you cut the call, I know it's your reaction is right, but he was did a mistake, I know he proposed me for you, but he is guilty for his did, plz forgive him, I can understand, it's not easy to you, but you try, plz...

Tripura look him, his eyes tell everything, in his eyes show guilt what he did..

Tripura- will you give me sometime...

Sherry- how much...

Tripura- half an hour... coz in kitchen some stuffs are on...

Sherry- OK you take your time...

Tripura- you both seat I'll be back...

Madhu seat in restaurant with men...

Madhu- so why you want meet me here, she started spy cam..

Men- these is the some pics, you want proof, these is the proof, Tripura double cross Karan, these men is me and she is Tripura...

Madhu smile and she took that pic in her hand one by one Infront on spy cam...

Men- what you want any proof that Tripura is double cross your son...

Madhu- tomorrow see my son's social accounts, I break all threads from Tripura, thank you for your all proofs and she went from there...

In apartment...

Tripura came out from kitchen with coffee mugs...

Tripura- Sherry I'll forgive him only on one condition...

Sherry & aandam look her...

Tripura continue- aandam your forgiven key towards sherry, if you want forgiven from me then you have to do one thing, that is you have to make sure that Sherry will never sad, disappointed or anything she will disturb, you have to care towards her, you have to make her happy for life time, if you agree on that, then surely I will forgive you...

Aanadam look at sherry and said- I promise to you, I'll do whatever for her happiness..

Tripura- and one more thing, she is so much talking person... plz don't lose her that thing, she is peace of mind for all, personally I feel that... so plz bear her...

Aanadam- I will...

Tripura- so Sherry, leave that thing in past & move on...

Sherry- Yaa and congrats dude...

Tripura- thank you, you both came on Sunday night, right...

Sherry- Yaa of course we will, when you both get engaged...

Tripura- when maa want, we are ready, when ever maa say we ready...

Aandam- when will Karan came...

Tripura- after six...

Sherry- actually we was went to your set, they said us today you took half day leave, any date plan..

Tripura- no, actually we three will went to dinner out..

Aandam- oh that's nice...

Door open Madhu & Karan enter with shopping bags...

Tripura stood up and took bags from Madhu's hand- where were you went, and why don't you told me about shopping, I had take all stuff's...

Madhu- ohh! Not necessary beta, just small things, nothing else, Karan was called me, for you, but I m not home so he came & received me...

Karan took all shopping bags from his hands on sofa and give a side hugged to aandam & Sherry...

Karan- maa she is sherry & he is aandam her fiancee and she is my maa, Karan introduce them each other...

Tripura gave them water and asked karan- you came so early why...

Karan- they told me they want proper party, so I book  for all hotel seven wonders and message to all there venue address also..

Tripura- OK...

Sherry- OK we move now, we meet tomorrow evening, ok...

Karan- arrye stay na, we talked so much, after long time we meet...

Sherry- no, actually we both also have shopping so...

Karan- OK, they both leave...

Tripura asked both- these much  shopping for what...

Madhu- can I cancel our dinner out..

Tripura- Yaa I don't mind on that, now plz tell me, what's the reason for shopping these much...

Madhu- tomorrow night I'll announce something...

Karan- what announcement...

Madhu- it's tommrow night, not today...

Tripura- Mrs.khanna no worry, wait is priceless always, by the way what I have cook for dinner, something special...

Madhu- make one sweet dish for ourselves...

Tripura- OK but which dish you like...

Madhu- anything...

Karan- somebody asked me once, am I also present here..

Tripura- ohhh! I didn't see you by the way...

Karan- so you both are in one team and I m other, ahh!

Tripura- Yaa sometimes may be, if you are not behave like a good boy..

Madhu- OK! You both stop for moment, I show you something, you both have a time..

Tripura- I have, Karan you go and fresh fast... I'll put all bags in...

Madhu cut her mid- in my room..

Tripura- in your!!!

Madhu- yes and she smiled...

Tripura took all shopping bags in her hands & went towards Madhu's room, she open door and put all bags on sofa and one bag slipped by mistakes from Tripura's hand and one designer red saari came out from bag...

Tripura took in her hand and say- it's so nice and again she took in that bag...

Karan & Madhu are seat on sofa in front on TV screen...

Tripura- anything you want both...

Madhu- no, you came here and plugged these pen drive to TV...

Tripura- Yaa and she attached pen drive to TV...

Madhu- you also seat something show you & Karan & Tripura these video show you all truth, then what will I get conclusion, just tell me, who I m trust and she play that video...

Tripura & Karan shocked to see, one man set opposite on chair and he told so much bad towards Tripura, he told that Tripura is money minded person, who wants only money, when he was one of the great producer that time Tripura with him, she was live in with him, when he was bank corrupted, that time she leave him, she started her new relation with Karan, for his money, when Karan's money get over she will leave Karan forever, she don't have any value or culture and si on he said...

Madhu pause the video and said- this the truth...

Karan- maa these is wrong, you know these man..

Madhu- I don't know, but he met me one & half year ago, at Delhi in one function, show me some pictures of his and Tripura's and believe me he told me everything...

Tripura- Mrs.Khanna these man is Prabhodh, he was the producer in industry long back ago, when me and Karan was struggling our careers that time he was, I was one who trapped him in his bad things, he was the one who told to every new comer actor, writer girls, that he was gave them break but for one night they want in his bed, Tina was one of that and I was the person who trapped him, and filed a case against him, Karan and so many people support me for that we won that case, he was guilty in his did and he was behind the bars for so long time...

Karan- and maa her is the one who bad mouth about trirupoo, because of her he was jailed... and whole industry knows these...

Madhu- OK, now see next video and she play that video again and another shock for them, video get over...

Karan- she is Radhika...

Madhu- he saw me these girl pic when I was met him first, today noon time again, I meet him and he didn't know about that I am already meet Tripura, he didn't know anything about me & Tripura stay under one roof...

Tripura- because nobody know about that our fights already over, today everyone know about our relation...

Madhu- and he thinks I m believe on him.. coz I am not social site person... first time he was met me that time I was believe on him... and started use bad words towards Tripura, it's hurts a lot to her, my own son told me the truth but everything wrong because of that person, if I was not came here for surprise visit and you didn't bring Tripura and me under one roof then these blind lie ruined everything, I m sorry Tripura, I was so much rude towards you always, I was use so much bad & harsh towards you always, so much hurts you I m sorry, what I did, when I was saw you first time with my son at these home, that time I like you beside my son, when he introduced you that you are the Tripura that time my all mind games and all lie Infront of me, after that I saw your all behavior towards Karan, who so much spoiled always, who behave good & nice with everyone, and I started knowing my own son newly and all appreciate to Tripura who bring my son in good manners... when you said that Karan like cinnamon coffee, I remember one thing that my son who drink coffee 5 to 6 cups par day, coz of his headache... but you control his coffee per day only 2 cup, with cinnamon coz of his headache over, I said thank you for that... Karan never eats oats & boiled vegetables, he hates these, but you make him eat, thank you for that, I am not here always, but you are here care Karan like mother, support him, like friend, and stood behind him as a wife, can you always do these forever??

Tripura- can you give me permission to called you maa, than I said you yes, other wise I m not , I m OK with live in...

Karan smile on there talks- oh ho my two Jaan's are in one team...

Madhu- you are & you will be my daughter forever, you call me maa, mom, mumma, mummy anything you like it...

Tripura go near her and seat beside her and hugged by waist- love you maa...

Madhu caressing her hairs- love you too...

Karan- it means you ready for out marriage...

Madhu- who told you these...

Karan- maa...

Madhu- tomorrow night I'll give my answer...

Karan- OK as you wish...

Tripura break the hugged- what will do these Prabhodh...

Madhu- don't worry, he will get his answer tomorrow night, on social site...

Karan- can I do something...

Madhu- no needed beta, trust me, everything will be fine on tomorrow night, and she smiled...

Mid night, Karan stood at balcony, looking at sky, thanks to God and his destiny that everything sort in good and his maa like Tripura, everything going good, like always forever, and two hands came behind his waist, he smile and pulled Tripura in his side embraced and kissed on her side forehead...

Tripura tight her hands grip- not because of me, it's you, who willing these all, I was so much negative on these and you are the one who confident on all, thanks to you... who bring me in your life, and make priceless part in your life...

Karan- you happy???

Tripura- no bounds for my happiness, thank you for everything...

Karan smile- what you want from me now, tell me, I'll...

Tripura put her palm on his mouth- I don't want anything from you, you give me everything...

Karan took her palm in his and kissed on her palm- love you so much...

Tripura- stay in my life always beside me, and she little sobbed in her voice...

Karan- you crying jaan...

Tripura- no...

Karan hold her by both arms and stood her Infront of him and wipe her tears by thumbs and deep kissed on her forehead- don't cry like these, go and sleep now other wise dark circles came..

Tripura- I don't care... I wanted spend these night with you...

Karan- but...

Tripura- no but...

Karan- OK and they seat in balcony on floor, Tripura put her head on his heart side, Karan give her side hugged, that she can listen his heart beats, coz he knows very well, she like his heart beats...

Next night, party on swing, every person are came there, Tripura & Karan so much happy for there relation that Madhu finally accept Tripura, she clear all her her misunderstandings towards her...

Mike on...

"Everyone plz look at me, plz music turn off for sometime

Everybody look who's on Mike..

Tina asked to karan- aunty! What's she announced now...

Karan- don't know and he came near Tripura..

Karan- trirupoo what's maa doing..

Tripura- don't know, she didn't told me anything...

Karan- how did you know, you are with her since morning..

Tripura- Karan! Don't, don't started again like you i didn't  care of you, Infront of maa..

Karan- what, you didn't give me one minute since morning, you only with maa these, maa that, every topic started with maa, I mean, I m your jaan...

Tripura- don't tell me you jealous on your own maa..

Karan- not jealous, feel insecure...

Tripura look at him in disbelief...

Madhu- Karan what are you talking with Tripura, came here you both...

They both came near her and stood beside her...

Madhu- so, I call them here for one big reason and that is... any guess...

Everybody say no...

Madhu- OK I tell you, anybody stood beside Karan plz...

Aandam- aunty if you don't mind me & Sherry will OK..

Madhu- OK plz came..

Aandam & sherry stood beside Karan...

Madhu- so Mr.Karan khanna would you like my daughter, I need your answer...

Karan- like is not word but I love her so much...

Madhu- Tripura you like Karan Khanna..

Tripura- yes maa...

Madhu- would you like you get engaged now, these is Surprise from me..

They both so much surprise, all people started clapping...

Madhu- yes or no...

They both nodded in yes...

Two people bring rings..

Karan- maa when you did these all..

Madhu- last day I bring everything, first will rokha done then you both  get engaged...

Madhu announced one big news to all and all are surprised- next week on Friday they both tied a knot, it will Court marriage, coz Karan & Tripura have no time from there schedule, thanks to nitin who manage all these (nitin Karan's PA), plz came next Sunday also for Karan & Tripura's reception, without any gifts, only came with wishes...

Rokha & there engagement done, everybody happy for that, Prabhodh got his answer, who play evil game with Madhu and wanted separate Tripura from them, but he failed in his game...

At home...

Karan- maa why don't you told us about these...

Tripura- it's a big surprise for us and when you buy ring & all things for us..

Madhu- yesterday I was did, you both like it na..

Tripura- love it maa, you won't believe today's day precious for me...

Madhu smle- Karan what about you...

Karan little serious tone- I m thinking something...

Madhu- what!

Karan- why he shows you Radhika's pic as a Tripura, I mean anything involving of Radhika in these...

Tripura- I don't think so..

And door bell ring..

Karan- I'll check, he open the door, Radhika on door..

Radhika- can I came in..

Karan nodded in yes and she entered in house...

Tripura- Radhika, these time, everything is OK..

Radhika- actually I came here, asking you sorry...

Madhu, Karan & Tripura little confused..

Tripura- we didn't get you, what you say...

Radhika- sometime ago Prabhodh told me in his alcohol state, he was did something with Madhu ji, he was trapped her against Tripura, I didn't get what he talking then he started blabbering, he so much did wrong against Tripura, he was use my pic as Tripura, he was show to Madhu ji, that's why I came here to asking you sorry...

Tripura- it's... it's OK Radhika, he was did wrong thing, even he was almost success in his plan but our relation bound is so strong and maa's faith on me that I m not wrong person for her son, it's good for me, Karan & maa's relation get strong here after with me...

Radhika- I m sorry Karan, I m sorry Madhu ji...

Madhu- it's OK beta..

Radhika smile- congrats you both...

Karan- thank you and Radhika left from there..

Madhu- so I m going for sleeping, you both wanted spend your special time at your special place, you both can do, I give you permission...

Tripura little hurry- no... maa... no I m coming with you for sleep, plz it's request...

Karan look at her & shocked- what trirupoo you don't want spend time with me, I m your jaan, not done jaan, now you are my official fiancee and would be a wife also...

Tripura up her eyebrows- so..

Madhu knows that very well they both go now so long, so she excuse herself without asking them...

Karan- what "so devil, it's our day..

Tripura- so..

Karan- maa gave us permission...

Tripura- so...

Karan- trirupoo and he followed her in bedroom..

Tripura- jaan I don't believe that you, desperately want these special time spend...

Karan- yes I have..

Tripura- what about other night..

Karan- they are also special, but these is more special...

Tripura- more special, little disinterested in her voice...

Karan- hwww, I was only read that when your girlfriend turn into fiancee she get changed and some hours ago we get engaged you change a lot, what kind of these changes...

Tripura put her finger on his lips- shuuu! How much you talk..

Karan smile and kiss on her finger...

Tripura's finger still on his lips- Mr. Karan Khanna, would you dance with these Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, who became your would be a wife, she miss her Jaan's protective arms towards her a long time, will you give a tight hugged to her a d give a positive kiss on her forehead, that she can believe in these reality...

Karan hugged her and kiss on forehead, that she can believe that really happing now...

Epilogue:

Karan on call- what, how can these happens, how can she came there, she is prohibited on set, then, OK I'll there with in minutes and pack up his work, and went to serial set...

Now Karan doing only films, after marriage done with his Jaan, his first movie release where there marriage turn to 8 months and it's get blockbuster for his first movie, and then he sign another movie's, Karan only took a break from serial for his movie's, he didn't want doing any films coz Tripura get pregnant and he wanted spend his all time with her, but Tripura oppose on that and Madhu also took her side, so he have no option on that...

Tripura turn in 6 month and doctor said her that she have to take a full bed rest till 9 months, no stress herself, no any long journey, coz she going so much weak coz doctor give one more news that she carries twins and doctor said to take her proper rest but she can't take proper rest, coz now she handles 6 serial as a creative head so many writer's work under in her, but she can't take relief breathe coz her serial doing best TRP, that's why she little over protective on that...

Karan reached the set an directly went there, where Tripura seat with her laptop and changes something...

Karan saw her from little distance- jaan what are you doing here...

Tripura's eyes pop up and she anger on that person who informed these news to Karan, that she came to set...

Karan came near her & snatch her laptop- what's wrong with you, why you came here jaan, under you how much person's work, they handle very good, why you came here, last day I was warned you, right..

Tripura cut him mid- but babies are bored in home, hey na babies, and she put her palm on her belly...

Karan look at her and her innocent face and smiled- now came I'll take you home...

Tripura- no..

Karan- jaan...

Tripura- plz only 5 mins...

Karan- how you came here..

Tripura- first tell me who told you, she asked him doubtfully...

Karan- tracker told me...

Tripura- I m sure Tina told you...

Karan- OK now stop your work, you have to take rest..

Tripura- you are going so much over protective jaan...

Karan- by the way maa will came today...

Tripura- I know that and she already reached home...

Karan- she didn't inform me jaan..

Tripura- she already informed her daughter, why she informed you..

Karan- I feel I m outsider now a days...

Tripura- you are...

Karan- how rude! Your work is over or not...

Tripura- Yaa it's done, and she gave the laptop to other and give some instructions to them and hold Karan's hand & started walking, Karan hold her protectively by waist, she can't able to see what's on floor, coz of her belly...

Karan- why you came jaan, you can't able to see floor proper, why can't you understand jaan, take a rest..

Tripura- now I m coming with you na! But tell me one thing today your shooting going so long then how can you able to come...

Karan- called off!!!

Tripura little panic tone- why! Oh god Karan who stupid person told you about me, and you stop your shoot, it's not good Karan..

Karan open his car door seat her proper in and put seat belt properly, which not harm her & their babies...

Karan seat on driving seat and started the car, he only listen her blabbering, coz he knows if he little bit oppose, she stop talking with him, and he can't afford that, so he listen her so silently...

They reached home, Madhu is came their and saw both love birds enter in, Tripura so much angry on him, coz he called off his shoot, he help her to seat on sofa, and help to remove her shoes, and give a water a glass to her...

Karan- peace yourself, how much you anger on that, and I was called off shoot coz lead actress can't able to came today, coz her father's health issue and they wanted I shoot only for a song which with her, if she is not came then what I need there so I called off the shoot...

Madhu-but trirupoo relax beta, anger is not good for you..

Tripura- maa I love you..

Madhu- love you too beta, you want eat something..

Tripura- no maa, I just wanted some rest...

Madhu- you feel nausea or any weakness in your body..

Tripura- nothing like that maa..

Madhu- OK then go to your room & take a rest..

Tripura- no I m comfortable here..

Madhu- are you sure...

Tripura- yes maa..

Karan- maa you go & take a rest, I m here for her..

Madhu smile & went from there...

Karan came from fresh himself, and look Tripura resting herself on sofa, closing her eyes, took her both legs on bean bag...

Karan came near her & seat beside her, put his palm on her belly & say- hey my babies, how are you both my darling daughter's, Papa loves you so much, so where our last night story pause...

Tripura- Cinderella meet one angel & angel make pumpkin into...

Karan- so you was not sleep that time...

Tripura move her head and put on his chest, close the gap between them- sorry for last night, I woke you up in mid night, and started fighting on stupid thing...

Karan- that was mood swings..

Tripura- that was not mood swings, that was jealousy, that was possissiveness and that was stupid reason, I mean you are actor, that is your profession, that was only act, that is reel not real, you hugged that lady in movie, and I woke you up in mid night around 2:30 am and asking you that why you hugged that lady, I am shame on these, I m creative head now and I can understand that things, that was just a movie...

Karan- shuuu! Relax how may times you say sorry for that, and my babies mumma be relax, I was promised you when you gave me these news that I m going to be a father, that time I was told you, I will handle everything, even doctor tell me, how much you  bear a pain, when lady in pregnancy, I can do what ever for you, you gave me bestest gift ever, my two lovely daughter's after 3 months, so I can bear everything...

Tripura- it means you will forget me, when your daughter's came, not done jaan...

Karan- who said you that, you are my first priority always...

Tripura- every men say same thing..

Karan- stop watching your that stupid serials jaan...

Tripura- OK I m just kidding...

Karan- so what you want to eat...

Tripura- nothing...

Karan- trirupoo...

Tripura put her finger on his lips- shuuu! Your heart beats tells me something, that jaan I love you so much, and she tugged her head more in his chest, he protectively hold her and kissed her side forehead...

The End...

Arpi...

Love AkiRa & RaYa...

I hope you all like it...

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for your all precious comments...

Specially I enjoyed these SS when I write, I feel something weird when I was post the first part, you all people like it or not... but after your all comments, I starting enjoying to write, thank you to all for reading...
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update and epilogue.
Thanks for pm.
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovly ending...thanx for epilogue...
madhuji gave big surprise to both... madhuji very maturily handles situation by asking them all directly to clear all misunderstandings...
thanx for this ss... write more...
plz update ristha...
thanx for pm...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happily married for ever.
Superb update and lovely epilogue...
Arpita eagerly awaiting for your other stories too...
Thanks and do write more...,,
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Awesome
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soo sweet n beautiful ss this 1st ss on AriKa n thank u arpita for writing it
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was wrong in thinking Anandam behind the mu between Tripsy and Madhuji but all the time it was some one else and it's good that Sherry and along with her finance come and apologies to her and too good that Karan mother Clear all the mu and real culprit face come out with Tipsy and Karan marriage announcement.
Very nice epilogue with the arrival of twins in love birds life with everything is going ok smoothly.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so sad the story find a it's end but is very happy as the story was really good started off good way so as ended it gives many colours to AriKa love so loved it all by my heart... so villan & Vemp is out now... it was Probodh who did all wrong with AriKa but happy Madhu trusted AriKa not on his words after meeting & knowing Tipsy from close & well... here Andaman also become good boy happy for him & Sharry... even Radhika confessed everything was nice but loved the shock Madhu gave to AriKa by making them engaged in front if all world... I loved the last part Tipsy got Peggy with twins & Karan taking care of her mood swings were very cute I just loved the story so enjoyed it a lot...
do well in your exams will be waiting for your story do post them soon after coming back...