Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
KTBM: SS- Bawara Mann.. introduction...

Note: first time I attempted this much romance in these SS, I m not comfortable in that but try my best, now plz don't complain Arya that 'you write so well but why don't you write romance scene', I m try my best, after all I m big enemy of romance...

Introduction:

Karan Khanna- telly wood actor & waiting for Bollywood break, coz his jaan dream to see him superstar in Bollywood..

Tripura Sundari Nagrajan- script writer and she writes all dialogue specially for Karan in his serial..

Sherry- Tripura's friend..

Aandam- Sherry's BF but he like Tripura..

Karan & Tripura love in relationship, but they never cross there limits, some people knows Karan & Tripura in relationship...

Continue soon..

Sorry for all that I can't give update of rishta & haule haule coz of altbalaji, they show last episode, and I can't concentrate on RaYa only I concentrate on AkiRa sorry to all...

Plz dont blamed me blamed to altbalaji... sorry to all...

Thanks to IF solved the problem.. Edited by Arpipatil - 6 years ago
sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee i'm d first 1 to cmnt...oppps sorry jada ho gya hehehehhehehehhe
Nic storyline...bahubali2 to ni dek li bechare ko tellywood m pahucha diya sorry sorry fir se over ho gya
Yr but phle se hi relatn m thoda ajnbi wala scene hota fir pas ate to mja ata but nevrmind looking up 4 ur update
I know u will again create magic with ur writing skill...Edited by sami46870 - 6 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww good intro now pls part 1 update abhi plss
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Nice di but pls update haule haule and rishta too becoz i can't wait to read that to...plz...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice start... waiting for d update...
Arika pe concentration krte RaYa ko bhulna mat
Pls write ur oder stories too..
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice introduction
pls continue soon
but pls update rishta and haule haule also... :)
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds good
A new story.on AriKa
Will.be looking forward to it
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome mind blowing dear... you know seeing little different concept first time here AriKa are already in relation so nice to see these beautiful story nd very excited too hope you post next soon will be waiting to see do post soon...

Arpipatil thumbnail
KTBM: SS- Bawara Mann..  Part 1

On set, a intimate scene shoot there, Tripura also there, she write that scene for them, but she can't tolerate any more and she leave that set and came to another set, Karan notice that and he take a 2 hrs break..

Tripura talking with herself- what's wrong with you tipsy, you know that very well you can't saw him with another women, why are you write such a scene, I m goofy, insene, everything, pagal and someone is pull her and put his palm on her mouth, she saw him and claim down..

"Oh you scared me a lot Karan", Tripura says..

Karan hugged her tight and place his chain on her shoulder, after sometime they break the hugged..

Tripura- what happened superstar, you crushed me..

Karan pulled her again for hugged- because superstar needs his Jaan's power bank and he missing his jaan a lot..

Tripura- really that's why he shoot that's much closed with that romila, little bit tease tone..

Karan- but not these much..

Tripura- what do you mean.. and she smiled..

Karan- I mean, with his naughty smile and he crush his lips on her and they both lost in there kissed his hand found on her waist and they swifted there kiss towards nape..

Karan- baby why are you left shoot place, you know that very well I can't do that scene with out you, in husky voice..

Tripura- so.. sorry, you know that very well I can't see you like these.. she stop their kiss and hug him..

Karan- then why are you write that scene, you can't comfortable to saw that scene then why are you write..

Tripura- public demand & producer & director too, she said little disappointed tone..

Karan- aww my baby, sorry I have to refuse that..

Tripura- it's ok superstar, that just a scene, after all you are only mine, and she again pull him for kissed, he is readily respond to her kiss as her hand roming over his well perfect comb hair, she broke the kiss after burning out the calories..

Tripura- now don't upset on my reaction, it's normal from my side OK..

Karan- OK, came soon on set again little changes I will do in your script..

Tripura- Karan no needed..

Karan- but I want..

Tripura- OK and she smile and settled his hair again proper by her fingers..

Karan wipe his wetness on her lips..

Tripura- now you look good...

Karan- 2 minutes and he proper her hairs and also her scarf and she wipe her lipstick from his lips side..

Tripura- this much care Mr.khanna, with smile..

Karan- because only one person see you like after kiss & all, no one can saw you, you look proper Infront of all...

Tripura- oh! !

Karan- oh hello, what about you, you also doing same..

Tripura- now my boy looking superstar, like always..

Karan- my girl also look perfect..

Tripura- can we leave now..

Karan- OK..

Tripura kiss on his cheek..

Karan- came soon on set, and he move from there..

Tripura from back- wipe your cheek my lips mark on your cheek jaan..

Karan turn and smile to her and left from there..

Tripura came to set and she know that Karan want some changes in script, she look at him and she nodded her neck in disbelief...

She open her laptop and started to prepare some changes..

Tripura's thoughts- we both live in same roof together, he is my love life, of course my life survivor, we live together, we woke up together, we take breakfast together, we take dinner together, but lunch only on Sunday coz we not reveal our relation, but many of person knows about our relation, we both sleep together but never crossed our limits..We spend our each & every moment with each other..

Karan seat on his chair look at Tripura and his thoughts towards her- each & every moment we spend each other, we both sometimes aggressive when we kissed each other but never crossed our limits or we never ever tried of making out, she is hot, gorgeous, charm but she is typical Indian women, how can she modern, we share true relationship with each other, she loves a books a lot that's why she is a script writer and also a khufiya writer (secret writer) of e book, only one person knows these that's me, how can she read these much if someone told me read the book, i will sleep within 5 minutes, but today I telly wood actor because of her, every girls wants me coz of her heavy & bestest writing, I act on her script, she is the main person who made me a romantic & chocolate hero for all girls, and my Jaan's dream is that, see me as Bollywood superstar, and she force me for doing serials, coz we can't see each other long 14 hrs that's why she want I m doing work there with her, that can we see each other for only 14 hrs and after that only our hrs in each other arms, she is only girl who I love most, she ruled my heart...

Tripura busy in script, her friends came there..

Tina- someone is blushing here..

Tripura look her- who..

Rohan- you or who..

Tripura- shut up Rohan..

Tina- where were you are?

Tripura- when?

Tina- when Karan took 2 hrs break after that he came and change the script..

Tripura turned into crimson red..

Rohan- got you..

Tina- I saw you both, you both came out from same place, and she blinked her eye to her..

Tripura- guys stop teasing me, I have a work..

Rohan- OK and they both went there work..

Tripura done her work and leave the set towards home..

She reached their apartment enter in lift, press 21st floor button and smile..

"21st floor, craziest thing ever, he buy home on 21st floor coz he like to spend their romantic moment in lift, crazy man", she reached on 21st floor with two three bags of glossaries and other things, she enter in home and saw a note for her hang on note board, she put bag on sofa and took that note in her hand and read..

Tripura- jaan so sorry to tell you that I came little bit late at evening but plz wait for me for our special coffee, I know today morning we can't meet each other on breakfast table, coz of you, your call time so early and you never disturb me from my sweet sleep that's why we can't take our breakfast together, so plz for me wait..

Tripura smile and msg him- I m waiting for you came soon jaan..

Continue soon
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful start..
Waiting for next part.
Thanks for pm.