dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
When Thapki-Bani's phone convo ended and Bani went towards Samar...i was like ab iss boring scene pe episode end ho jayegi aur ThaYan date kal dikhayenge...so i actually changed the speed to 2x so that BiMar scene can get over asap...but just the thank you and the scene shifted to ThaYan date...i immediately changed the speed back to normal and i was so so happy that they gave preference to ThaYan over BiMar...i loved that
how i wish they don't even show the rest of the scene tomorrow...but i guess kal jhelna hi parega BiMar ko ๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yaar forgot bimar๐Ÿ˜Šfor sometime
Thayan date ๐Ÿ˜†
Fans bhi pagla gaye hai kya AK ke๐Ÿ˜†saying he is younger than thapki๐Ÿ˜†
And the way thapki was eating noodles with hands and aryan fetting irked hate this
But if he has no ml he should not have said all those things
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja2109

Yaar forgot bimar๐Ÿ˜Šfor sometime

Thayan date ๐Ÿ˜†
Fans bhi pagla gaye hai kya AK ke๐Ÿ˜†saying he is younger than thapki๐Ÿ˜†
And the way thapki was eating noodles with hands and aryan fetting irked hate this
But if he has no ml he should not have said all those things

BiMar ko bhoolna mushkil hai yar...even their small scene spoils my mood ๐Ÿ˜ณ
woh fan nahin friend tha...haan dekhne mein Thapki bilkul bhi Aryan se bari nahin lagti, in fact sometimes even with that bari si saree she looks younger than Bani. But still if we go by what CVs are showing (that Aryan looks younger than Thapki)...then that comment was quite relevant...because in real life celebs properly maintain themselves because of which they look way younger than their age but their spouses who are not from the industry do not follow that strict diet and workout regime...so unki appearance age ke according hi hoti hai...so fans often say that you have married an uncle or aunty...when actually their spouse is younger than them.
Agar Aryan sach mein Bihaan hua toh even he is older than Thapki...so TPK mein first time kuch realistic dikha rahe hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

BiMar ko bhoolna mushkil hai yar...even their small scene spoils my mood ๐Ÿ˜ณ
woh fan nahin friend tha...haan dekhne mein Thapki bilkul bhi Aryan se bari nahin lagti, in fact sometimes even with that bari si saree she looks younger than Bani. But still if we go by what CVs are showing (that Aryan looks younger than Thapki)...then that comment was quite relevant...because in real life celebs properly maintain themselves because of which they look way younger than their age but their spouses who are not from the industry do not follow that strict diet and workout regime...so unki appearance age ke according hi hoti hai...so fans often say that you have married an uncle or aunty...when actually their spouse is younger than them.
Agar Aryan sach mein Bihaan hua toh even he is older than Thapki...so TPK mein first time kuch realistic dikha rahe hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes. Sometimes thapki looks younger and even more beautiful than bani ๐Ÿ˜†
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want Aryan to be Aryan. There's nothing wrong with Thapki ending up with a younger man. Bihaan would've wanted her to be happy.
d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was the most beautiful part of the episode ThaYan date ๐Ÿ˜ณbut when thapki fell down I felt bad and aryaan wasn't able to hold her as he was looking after his guitar ๐Ÿ˜•
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bahar_90

Yes. Sometimes thapki looks younger and even more beautiful than bani ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe jab se Aryan aaya hai...Thapki is looking more beautiful than Bani ๐Ÿ˜‰
and these days Bani is not even getting good wardrobe...she should stick to that skirt with open hair look.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

I want Aryan to be Aryan. There's nothing wrong with Thapki ending up with a younger man. Bihaan would've wanted her to be happy.

i replied to that in your post 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: d4devika

That was the most beautiful part of the episode ThaYan date ๐Ÿ˜ณbut when thapki fell down I felt bad and aryaan wasn't able to hold her as he was looking after his guitar ๐Ÿ˜•

though i wish he stands up for her and gives an earful to all the people who were laughing at her...but sadly i don't think he will do that ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago
d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

though i wish he stands up for her and gives an earful to all the people who were laughing at her...but sadly i don't think he will do that๐Ÿ˜”

yeah he won't do that ๐Ÿ˜†