Regarding Permissions...Plss Read & Volunteer Here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/xRTrkTA.jpg

Permission Thread

This post is not to scare u guys ðŸ˜† ..

Myself jyoti06 
welcome you all to this wonderful Forum which I am sure will rock from today onwards 😎

But before that I just want to inform you all few important things which I hope will b followed so that we can maintain a proper decorrum in the forum and not mess it up too much with Repitative topics.

First of all Please make sure that before opening any of the Important topics in the forum like some Contests or DOTW/GOTW/MOTW or Couple Name suggestions , you are taking the permission of the Dev team ( jyoti06) 
so that later on there is no confusion in the minds of the members and everyone gets equal opportunity based on your Forum Participation and first come first serve basis.. If any of the above mentioned threads are opened without permission of DT  then those will b closed or trashed without any further clarification...

Secondly Archive Mansion will b opened by the Dev team of the Forum only .. So similar threads if opened will b all trashed .. This is done simply because the Archive mansion needs to be regularly updated and many times members might loose interest in a show and move on , reason why such threads are opened only by the Dev team of that forum.

Thirdly make sure you are taking permission of the Dev team before opening any of the Official Appreciation threads for any Actor/Character or a Couple so that there are no confusions regarding 2-3 members opening ATs for same actor or character at the same time ..

Last but not the least just now Forum rules have been put up in another sticky thread Here
||Sethji Rules & Guidelines||...Please go through it and follow the rules accordingly to keep the forum peaceful and clean ...

You can ask for Permission in this thread
itself or PM me.

Hope you all have lots of fun in the forum .. Looking forward to interacting with you all 🤗

Zee TV Dev Team

Posted: 6 years ago
Topics Open for Members to Volunteer & Permissions List for the Members

Gurdeep Kohli aka Sethji Ahilya Vinayak Rao AT :

Rumman Ahmed  aka Pragati AT :

Avinash Mishra Aka Bajirao  AT :

Pragati-Bajirao Couple AT:

Any other Actor/Character or Couple AT(please specify) :

Chat Club :

Birthday Club :

Episode Discussion Thread (EDT)/
Live Update Thread(LUT) :

FB/Twitter/Instagram/SocialNetworking Updates :

On-Screen Jodi Name :

Off-Screen Jodi Name:

Countdown thread:

DOTW/GOTW Sign Up Sheet : 

MOTW :

Trp thread:

Spoiler Corner :

Articles Archive :

Media Gallery (FF/OS/SS/VM) :

Newsletter : (Permission will be given after a month)

Promotional Siggy Contest :
(Permission will be given after a month)

Others (Please specify) :