Mythological Masti

Lakshmila OS : Urmila's Sacrifice :)

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

This is me , Sumi ! πŸ˜³

I am yet again back with my new OS on Lakshmila : Urmila's sacrifice .. πŸ˜³β­οΈ

The story is very different and the OS is based on a folk story with many changes done as a creative liberty...😳

This OS is not intended to hurt any religious sentiments .. πŸ˜³

Please do read and review ... Hope u all like it... πŸ˜³

Thanks β€οΈ !
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Urmila's Sacrifice ..

There was a quick changing of events going on in Ayodhya , the flowers were losing their brightness and  a storm that came in everyone lives with the news of Ram's exile. Nothing was happening as was expected by the people of Ayodhya and members of the royal family. Everything seems to be shattered.

"No , No , No , this can't happen , Ram bhaiya , Sita didi going in exile... Why Lord , why you put all us in such a difficult situation...," said Urmila devastedly.

Urmila closed her eyes and let her tears fell off her cheeks.

Even in such a sorrowful situation in Ayodhya , Urmila though devastated but she made herself strong enough to handle the situations and give comfort to the members in Palace.

She was well aware that Lakshman will too join Ram and Sita in exile .

"I will have to do such thing for Arya which he will hate but it will be beneficial for him , I will support him in his exile , even , though , it is in indirect way ," said Urmila wiping her tears off from her face.

Lakshman was making his way toward his chamber to say final goodbye to Urmila for 14 years , he was angry with himself , because he would not be able to take care of Urmila , he was heartbroken because he will have to leave Urmila alone in the palace for 14 years but he also didn't wanted Urmila to suffer great pain in forest.

He came inside but what he saw totally shook him beyond his wildest dreams.

He saw Urmila was surrounded by three maids who were busy doing the makeover of Urmila , tieing her hair into plaits , putting the hairpiece in her middle parting of her hair, dressed in heavy jewelleries , wearing a sari with detailed embroidery ,  she was almost looking like a bride.

He shouted angrily ," Urmila , what is this , you are dressing up in such a manner as there is celebrations going all around , what is this ?"
Lakshman then thought that Urmila has gone in deep shock due to this incident , he must console her.He moved towards her and holded her shoulder firmly.

"Mila , control yourself , I know , the news of Bhaiya Ram and Sita Bhabhi going in exile has left you in shock. Please take care of yourself , I know it's difficult but still , I believe you can do it.You are my strong Mila , you can't become weak infront of difficult situations." said Lakshman consoling his dear Urmila. 

"I am completely fine and what can I do if your dear Ram is going in exile , I don't care about it", said Urmila sharply which shook Lakshman beyond anything.

"What are you saying Urmila ??", Lakshman asked in shock.

"Yes , I don't care , what is going on in palace , I just want to live in luxury and I am not concerned with anything else" , answered Urmila.

Lakshman was in deep shock seeing the reaction of Urmila , he didn't know whether it's the reality or not , he pinch himself on his hand and yes , it was the reality , Urmila was really behaving in that way. His clutched his fist so hard that it made cut marks in his palm which resulted in dripping of blood on floor , his eyes became blood-shot in anger. Urmila watched all this happening but she couldn't let her emotions out for Lakshman due to her helplessness , tears were forming in her eyes but she forced them aside as she didn't wanted Lakshman to look at her making her plan fail.

"You FOOLISH and SELFISH LADY , You are worser than KAIKEYI , I MEAN , YOU ARE THE WORSER OF THE WORST WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE TILL NOW ",said Lakshman angrily.

The words pierced Urmila's heart more than a sharp knife , the effect of which was way worse, she controlled herself in mind that- "Don't get weak Urmila , don't , stay strong , you have to do it". 

"I can't believe that I fell in love with the girl like you who is so  materialistic , selfish and heartless , I thank to God that atleast you showed me your real face , atleast I will be free from burden of not being a good husband who leave her wife in palace alone.  I BREAK MY ALL TIES WITH YOU".

Urmila left a deep sigh of pain to console herself hearing this which gone unnoticed by Lakshman because he turned back.

"As u wish", said Urmila in modulated carefree voice.

This words of Urmila echoed in Lakshman's mind and he faced Urmila again with a sharp look.

"And enjoy all the luxuries peacefully", said Lakshman looking into her face directly pointing his finger towards her.

"Ofcourse , I will", Urmila left a fake laugh on his statement.

"BYE FOREVER", said Lakshman angrily although his face was wetwith tears and he flashed the door straight on her face.

Urmila sat on floor with a thud , threw all the jewelleries away  showing her sadness and cried her heart out , her relationship was fully broken with Lakshman who was like her life , she felt lifeless for a moment.The words of Lakshman echoed in her mind. She sat near a bed for a long time and then she changed her dress to the vanvaasi attire. Urmila face became dull , it was not glowing like before. The family members got shocked seeing her in the attire and they tried to console her but she told them that she will live like her husband is living in exile.

Yes , she did gone to Chitrakoot but she refused to go inside the area of it and waited patiently for the family return after drowning of Maharaj Dashrath's ashes . Ram and Sita obviously asked about Urmila but the reply of the mothers were unsatisfactory as Urmila requested the mothers and sisters to not let know Ram , Sita and Lakshman of her arrival as well without telling the reason. When mothers insisted , she didn't told about her relation with Lakshman and diverted the question to some other topic. 

For many years , she looked after the family very dutifully , patiently and strongly. On the other hand , whenever Sita used to talk about Urmila , Lakshman either moved away or diverted the topic. Sita felt that something very wrong was happening between him and Urmila. She remembered that Urmila didn't even came to bid farewell to Lakshman at the beginning of exile. Sita asked Lakshman several times but he refused to tell anything which left Sita in a state of worry.

AFTER 13 YEARS { DURING LANKA WAR } -

Urmila's pain knew no bounds , she lost her control which she have taken over the years when she got the information about Lakshman's news about hanging between death and life from Bharat. She cried and prayed infront of temple with the side of mothers and sisters beside her and she silently uttered - "Please Lord Shiv , don't let the last statement of Arya become true in this sense , I beg you , please". Everyone consoled Urmila giving their support and finally after long hours of tension , she was relieved as she got the information that the war has continued and Lakshman is all well . She bowed to God hundred times and finally said - "God can never ever do something wrong with righteous person , Ravan your end is near , you will get the severe punishment of laying your eyes on my Didi Sita."

Everyone saw the fierceness in her eyes which nobody has seen before and they all joined "Yes , it will happen" in agreement to her.  

AFTER 14 YEARS {END OF EXILE} -

Happiness has entered in the lives of everyone after a dark night but Sun hasn't risen in the lives of Lakshman and Urmila yet. All through the coronation , Lakshman was avoiding Urmila which got noticed by both Ram and Sita which pained Urmila. 

Ram and Sita made several attempts to ask about the matter but both Lakshman and Urmila never responded. Lakshman and Urmila used to stay in one room but there was a sheer silence between them in the room , they used to sleep away from each other though in the same room. Lakshman always trying to avoid Urmila made her more weak from inside. 

"So near yet so apart", was the only statement that Urmila used to say when she used to become sad.

AFTER 2 YEARS {BEFORE SITA's EXILE} - 

"Enough Urmila , please tell dear , what has happened between you and Lakshman, please dear ", requested Sita.

"Not... Nothing Didi , I have told you so many times", said Urmila forcing a smile.

Sita put Urmila's hand over her head , "Say that again ??" 

Urmila removed her hand from Sita's head , hugged her tightly and cried uncontrollably. 

Urmila told all about her relationship with Lakshman to Sita . 

Sita broke down , consoled Urmila , "Dear , not even a thousand Sita can equal to your sacrifice , I am blessed to have a sister like you and Lakshman is the one who is actually blessed with infinite love and devotion in form of you. "

"You both will be reunited very soon , have faith in God , you will very soon , Lakshman will come himself to you", said Sita consoling Urmila.

"I will...I will wait for that day , Didi,"Urmila cried in her Didi's arms.

After 4 Days , Lakshman took Sita in a chariot to leave her near Valmiki Ashram , Lakshman insisted on staying with her for his lifetime untill she returns back to palace. Sita draws a perimeter line across the chariot and ordered him not to cross the line at any cost , Lakshman cries in disapproval. Sita then asked Lakshman -

"Give me a Promise , Will you ?"

"Obviously yes Bhabhi , just say", Lakshman said wiping his tears.

"Never Ever Leave Urmila Alone", said Sita.

Lakshman gave a annoyed look.

"Urmila is a great lady , the sacrifice she has made for you is boundless , she don't deserves your hatred anyway , don't let her burn in pain anymore , she has suffered great pain for what she didn't deserved  , she has become tired of all this  , not more Lakshman , not more , give her as much love as you can , she is very much deserving of your love and care as anyone else in world. Don't leave her ",said Sita putting her hand on Lakshman's shoulder. 

"You must be thinking , why am I saying this ?", Sita asked.

Lakshman looked at her completely confused.

" I will tell you about her sacrifice and devotion towards you, Lakshman", said Sita.

Sita told to Lakshman all about Urmila's sacrifice , devotion and love towards him . 

"She made you hate her just because she wanted you to be fully devoted towards me and your brother Ram" , Sita replied in her last statement.

Lakshman was deeply shocked , shattered and became  annoyed with himself. 

"How I wasn't able to see real Urmila , How ?? Have I really love her before ?? Have I really known her completely ?? How can I be like this to her ???? How's Urmila ?? ", continuous questions were running in mind of Lakshman.

He felt highly ashamed of himself , he hated himself more than anything else , he felt highly guilty of himself to be so stone-hearted and rude towards Urmila.

Lakshman returned back to palace and saw Ram standing right in front of him. Ram knew all about Urmila's sacrifice as he had seen the conversation between Siya and Urmila few days ago. He met Urmila next morning , consoled her and appreciated her for the sacrifice , she made .

Ram hugged Lakshman tight, which comforted both from the pain. "I am very glad that u came back", said Ram rubbing Lakshman's back emotionally.

"Go Lakshman , reunite with Urmila , end the distance between yourself , she is waiting for you from a long time" , said Ram comforting him hiding his own pain of losing Sita and forcing a bright smile.

Lakshman shook his head in "Yes".

Lakshman moved directly into the chamber and he fell on his knees , bowed infront of Urmila and began crying heavily , his tears wetting Urmila's feet.

"What are you doing ?? What happened ??" , said Urmila lifting him up.

"Hit me Urmila , give me severe punishment of hurting you , I  completely deserves severe punishment from you . HIT ME", said Lakshman crying and hitting himself taking Urmila's hands on his face.

"Now you are actually hurting me", Urmila put her hands down from his face and hold his hands tightly.

"I am sorry Urmila , I am not even deserving for your forgiveness , but still if possible , forgive me , I beg you , please forgive me , Urmila", said Lakshman folding his hands in respect.

"No, there's no need to say this , please , don't , it was all fault of the circumstances , not you ", Urmila too began crying and holding his hands.

"Urmila , please say that word again , Please , I want to hear that from you again" , Lakshman requested.

"What ?? I mean what word , you are asking for ??" , asked Urmila.

"The word with which you pronounce me , your husband Lakshman'', replied Lakshman looking into her eyes.

"Arya!!'', Urmila replied smiling through tears , feeling very delighted to realise the beauty of one word again saying  to Lakshman after years.

Both looked into each other eyes holding hands , Lakshman finding peace , love , care and happiness in Urmila's eyes and Urmila finding respect , love , care and even a guilt in Lakshman's eyes.

"Urmila , my dear wife !!", said Lakshman hugging her tightly. 

"I will give you so much love , which will never be able to equal to your sacrifice , but , I will do my best for you Mila , I promise dear" , said Lakshman smiling through tears.

"And You have  poured cold water  over my burning long pain , thank you",said  Urmila.

"I love you Arya", Urmila said in a deep breathe.

"And I love you Mila", replied Lakshman kissing on her forehead.

Urmila cherished the moist imprint on her head and smiled brightly through tears.

Tears ran from Ram's cheeks as well he watched the entire scene , he was very happy for his sister like Urmila and brother Lakshman , finally the separation and pain ended after 16 years. Ram then silently moved away to his chamber to let them enjoy the bliss of reunion.

Urmila slept in Lakshman's strong and comforting arms after a long time of enjoying the bliss. Lakshman sat on sofa holding her in his arms and he rubbed his hand gently over her head.

"I am glad to see you in peace again , Mila , you are golden from heart , I will give you as much happiness as I can , I will not let your peace and happiness fade away at any cost ", said Lakshman in a very low and calm voice.

"I will never leave Mila , Bhabhi , never ever", said Lakshman remembering Sita's words.

He closed his eyes , let his tears fell on floor to enjoy every bit of her embrace after painful 16 years.

The End !

Thank u everyone for reading , do review πŸ˜³β€οΈ!

Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 6 years ago
Thank u Rams πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, this was so sweet!
The pain and agony! And the sacrifice! <3
Well done Sumi! I was actually so captivated to read it that I couldn't even reserve a post. So uhm, I'm first πŸ˜Ž

Love,
Mahi.
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh SumiπŸ˜† 
Le tera review..
You really have a flow with emotional stuff, when you write, it clearly indicates how each gesture and expression mentioned for the characters comes right from your own heart. Keep it up! It also indicates how high you think of true love, its uniqueness and how you respect it, beautifully woven with the essence of other relations. Your writing is a perception of your Ramayana and believe me its very heartful and simple...and that is what makes it awesome.

PS- Ab toh happy likhna start kardeπŸ˜† Khud ko as a writer explore toh kar...
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sumi πŸ‘
its amazing 
I just loved it
urmila's sacrifice is so nicely depicted 
lakshmila love is so beautiful
but yeh additional 2 years ka lakshmila ka separation kyun kiya. for this I am angry.😑
otherwise I luv itβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My dear sumo this is so beautiful, i love the way the emotions flow throughout! This was truly a mish-mash of love and sacrifice, the amalgamation of which gives birth to a staunch relation that is seldom broken! You have outlined their point of views, highlighting every detail and oh so well!
Keep writing!

Love
Rammy
Viswasruti thumbnail
Sumi , once again a sentimental  and thoughtful  story from you ! I know your bonding with the couple .
The most interesting part for me is -- you are completely deviated the story from the epic , the ancient thought  and you made our Urmila a woman of substance , a strong willed woman ! Instead of yielding to circumstances and choose to sleep to bear   the separation from her loved one  ,she stood there a as a supporting pillar  , and  as a care taking girl to the family when they were badly in need of ! This is the great sacrifice , bearing the pain in every moment in all those 14 years fully aware of the war and it's triumphs and trivialities , and carrying that burden alone , within herself , this is the real sacrifice Sumi ! You have given a new dimension ,  an innovative facet  to Urmila's  character ! 
I have seen a matured Laxman and a decisive Urmila here after a long time . We all know very well that at the time of marriage, he was 16 + years , and when he returned to Aydhya after exile , the brothers must be crossed 30 years , means matured men ! That maturity in him  is showing  up clearly here in this OS ! 
A wonderfully written OS ! Yes , high time to re-write the epic stories with wisdom , and you did it with aplomb , poise and equilibrium ! 
A mirthful  grin  on my face [ though the situation was sorrowful ]  when reading the line --  Sita draws a perimeter line across the chariot and ordered him not to cross the line at any cost , ---Sita Rekha ?!!
Oh... lovely thought Sumi ! πŸ˜Š
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Insanely beautiful β€οΈ
Detailed review :- 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe I don't know how to give a rainbow review but I can say this for you - 

Magic in her fingers, With finesse she lingers
When She praises Him even the blessed God surrenders 
She is our Sumi , our cute little pie
Sweet and smart Munchkin, You truly can fly πŸ˜³

Keeping aside the pathetic poem πŸ˜† Wonderfully done dear!
Feels so good to read your work after such a long time, and that too LakshMila !!!!

Your devotion for Them is really worth a divine vision, and I'm so proud You've come till here :) 

Loved all the parts and specially the interpretation .. I was also a bit scared when Mila acted like that πŸ˜†
But you brought out all the parts very well :) 

Keep the awesome work coming dear!!!!!!
Edited by SenAnu - 6 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sumi Wow The Story Was Beautiful and Painful Too.