Ishqbaaaz

Rudras new FL @ i feel she is chutki

Sonu1836 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mansi Srivastava to be a girl in pain' and anguish' in Star Plus' Dil Boley Oberoi

Mansi Srivastava's entry in Star Plus' Dil Boley Oberoi will happen quickly, and this is how her character will be...

By IWM Editorial
09 May,2017

Actress Mansi Srivastava's entry in Star Plus' popular show, Dil Boley Oberoi (4 Lions Films) has been eagerly anticipated!!

The exit of Neha Lakshmi Iyer from the show, and the introduction of a new girl opposite Rudra (Leenesh Mattoo) had been on the cards. And now, Mansi popular for her role in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka will make a scintillating entry!!

Rudra and his new girl will be completely contrasts in character!! While Rudra is the happy-go-lucky guy, Mansi's character will be of a serious-minded girl who will only see the dark at the end of the tunnel.

As per sources, "Rudra and Mansi's charcters will play with the reverse psychologies of Shivaay and Annika. While Shivaay is the serious guy who has had to bear with the funny and happy Annika, it will be the reverse for this new pair."

So wondering why Mansi's character will only see dark?

Well, the girl will be in pain of losing her parents in her early age. She will have a heavy heart, a dark feature and will be a girl who will be pained, angry and anguished.

Above all, more drama can be expected as Mansi's character will be on the lookout for her parents' killers!!

OMG!!

This past story indeed makes the story all the more interesting, isn't it?

We buzzed Mansi, but did not get through to her.

Are you excited about this character sketch of Rudra's new girl? Drop in your comments here. 

Edited by Sonu1836 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu1836 thumbnail
After reading this i feel she is chutki...
Two sisters both lost their parents early age and took two different paths...one sister hiding her pain with smile and other with rage...

Pinky aunty please note kulpatri me rudra and omkara ke wives ke bhi parents ke naam nahin likhe jayenge

Faariibaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still think Gauri is chutki, she too is an adopted child as it was shown, and Anikas sister was taken away from her from the orphanage.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have a strong feeling that she's the missing chutki.

Mallu
Visna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri is Annika sister...because Gauri is adopted from orphange...Cvs kind of give hint their sister in the first episode of DBO...
Sonu1836 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lovezindagi

Gauri is Annika sister...because Gauri is adopted from orphange...Cvs kind of give hint their sister in the first episode of DBO...

Chutki was fall down in river or smething...

BG voice " bichari ki behan ki laash bhi nahin mili " so my strong feeling is Manasi is chutki..
Personally dont want G to be Chutki...
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS! Past story dekhke and also hearing gul shows heroine's past related male lead's family, she must be chutki.

I think Anika has no memories from childhood and probably chutki remembers.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's worthless in arguing over who is the real chutki beacause I feel even the CVs don't know that yet. And even if they do, they can change that any moment as per their moods.
I really don't want them to axe off soumya, I mean c'mon give one non-orphan bahu to the oberois yarrr...having NKK psychology is bad, but it doesn't mean sari bahus orphanage se uthake daal denge. I really ship soumya and rudra together. I really hope this new girl will only help to bring rumya closer. They are married for god's sake.
Visna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sonu1836

Chutki was fall down in river or smething...

BG voice " bichari ki behan ki laash bhi nahin mili " so my strong feeling is Manasi is chutki..
Personally dont want G to be Chutki...

I dont Know...Let wait and watch...She playing oppsite Rudra...For DBO...
Their is nothing about IB...let Cvs make decision
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dark past looking for parents killer sounds like little chutki.
Maybe she thinks oberoi's are involved in her parents murder.