Drabble - || Tujh Se Aisa Uljha ||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Drabble - || Tujh Se Aisa Uljha ||

He sat on the stoned platform beside the tree, tired. He was sure ChulBul was in that car, when he saw them leave. He would have been better off at his home, leading a peaceful life, but he din't choose that.! He chose friendship. He chose to keep his Promise. And that brought him back to this city, the same he had pledged to never enter again. But That One Person Brought Him Back There-" Chulbul". He din't know when ChulBul had become that important in his life. All he knew was he was important. He had done much for him and now it was his chance to do the same. And he would.

Tujh Se Aisa Uljha,
Dil Dhaagha Dhaagha Kheecha
Dargha Pe Jaise Ho Chaadaron Sa Biichaa, 

But, on the other end, he hated the fact that yet again life brought him face to face with her out of tge whole world. He himself din't know what was that strong feeling he had in his heart for her. Was it Pure Hate.? Was that why it felt so strong?

Yunhi roz yeh udhda buna
Qissa ishq ka kayi baar
Humne phir se likha

His life had changed ever since she came. But today the way she looked at him, there was something in her eyes, what? He was sure there was something deep in those eyes, what? He wondered. She said there was no ChulBul there. He had looked all around the small city, not a soul had seen ChulBul.
He had thought of returning back. But something, din't let him go and now he was here outside the Thakur's haweli, sitting lost in his thoughts.
She sat in front of the mirror, she had lost. She was here playing the role of Kali's wife whereas her husband was outside the same haweli, looking madly for a sign of his best friend "Chulbul". No, she couldn't be weak, she had to do this for his sake! She wiped away those tears. She couldn't go back to him...!

Saahiba Saahiba
Chal wahan jahan Mirza

Saahiba Saahiba
Chal wahan jahan Mirza...

P.S
A lilltle bit of random writing.
Hope you all liked it.
Would love to read your views and feedback.
Edited by annikaa - 6 years ago
awesome Loved it 
it's short and sweet...
Originally posted by AYUSHIVISHU

awesome Loved it 
it's short and sweet...

Thanks Aparna..!πŸ€—
Well written anni...πŸ‘
Bahut saare feels...😳

Hey y don't u post this as 2nd chpt in Mahi's
Story circle its so aptπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ss1609

Well written anni...πŸ‘
Bahut saare feels...😳

Hey y don't u post this as 2nd chpt in Mahi's
Story circle its so aptπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dii..!⭐️

Ahh.. I am still busy with exams..so haven't checked in there...! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Beautiful.. And emotional

Thank you.!😊
Such a beautiful drabble! πŸ˜ƒ
I am surprised dii...The post is not locked so commenting here...Its beautiful..I have always loved drabbles ,wish in the show Omkara could understand Guari at the time she revealed her identity...that would always remain one of my biggest grudges against DBO creative team...
Originally posted by .Piyali..

I am surprised dii...The post is not locked so commenting here...Its beautiful..I have always loved drabbles ,wish in the show Omkara could understand Guari at the time she revealed her identity...that would always remain one of my biggest grudges against DBO creative team...

Aww.Thanks PiyaliπŸ€—