Rangrasiya

Parud FF; Sealed with a Kiss!!

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning friends😃
You all might not know me, well I dont really come online here or on twitter. 
Its been quite sometime I wanted to come here and ask you all to do me a favour. Oh or should I say u are missing something very nice from a long time.😭

Due to my busy studies I never come online but today I finally decided to share something which I ave been asked to do from like months now.😭

So I am firstly sorry to my dearest frnd and sister who is actually not on india forums but asked me to share her work with you all. 😭

All the members of this Rangrasiya, Parud thread please go and check out this beautiful, very romantic, full of love and twists story of our beloved Parud on wattpad.❤️❤️❤️

I know the story in not being written here but whats the big deal, I hope no one will be offended if I share the story here. So please you can download wattpad app or even open it on your browser and login to read this story written by this amazing and very talented story teller @Rubz☺️ 

She is a very nice girl and I am 100% sure if you ones try reading just few chapters of this story you will fall in love with it. 😆

This app is also very interesting as the story is on going and she keep updating the chapters. Everyone can comment on chapters and interact with others just like IF. 

So please for her and Parud, just try to go to this link and read this story. I promise you will like. Its nothing like that of the actual serial but her own imaginative story with few new characters as well.

ITS A MUST READ

https://www.wattpad.com/story/74022460-parud-sealed-with-a-kiss

Thank you all. 
If you hve any doubt, please to ask I will be active for few days here. 
Also I want to say I love Rangrasiya, Parud and SanIsh sooo much...

Wattpad app link
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/syPVYSs4UC

Browser link but you have to login and then see table of content for a total of 40+ chapters uptil now 

Edited by uaassshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonevakil thumbnail
Hi. Link you sent not working. Logged into Wattpad, opened but chapter not opening. How to use to read the story "sealed with a kiss".  I love parud rangrasiya. Big big fan Sanish. So please help. Tell me step by steps to read story
-Naiyya- thumbnail
Can u copy/paste the story here? I am not able to read it in the link provided.
uaassshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Naiyya-

Dear you need to download wattpad and yes the up link is nt working i checked now

Please try to check this link from the app. This is a very nice app you can read lots of interesting stories for free as well.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/IsZxHpN3UC

Or through browser

Edited by uaassshi - 6 years ago
uaassshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonevakil

Hi. Link you sent not working. Logged into Wattpad, opened but chapter not opening. How to use to read the story "sealed with a kiss".  I love parud rangrasiya. Big big fan Sanish. So please help. Tell me step by steps to read story

Hi dear.. just download wattpad app in your mob it will make  your reading experience more easy and fun and then search for Parud:Sealed With a Kiss also you need to make an account there either login by fb or email id. Then when you get the story click on read and you also have table of content where all chapters are available for the story. I will still say open through app. The link for app is here 

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/syPVYSs4UC

Or
copy this link in browser but you still have to login to read the story 
uaassshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonevakil

Hey dear did you get the story? There are 40 and morr chapters. Do let me know if you get it and also when you read the book. I love parud and SanIsh sooo much. This story is something very sweet and romantic. I miss them badly
uaassshi thumbnail
Ok I have updated the link in my post.. So please if you all can go and check it out now. I will be great full for my friend who has done such an amazing work with her story. 
uaassshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Naiyya-

Dear its a very big story and I cant copy it here. She is writing there many of the readers read it there. its a free app, you just have to make an account there. I am sorry but please try to check out the book. She write regularly . The book is on going now with 41 chapters out already. 

See this link this will work . thnk you. Please support her if you can and ask your friends to try and read the story. 
www.wattpad.com/story/74022460-parud-sealed-with-a-kiss
sonevakil thumbnail
Hi. Wonderful story. Great work. Finished 41 chapters in one go. Can't stop smiling. So different from RR but as intense as RR. Parud are always the same in every one's heart. Inseparable lovable most cute couple. The writing was very good. Caught all the moments, frustration dejection attration   inseparable feeling romantic interlude ... Everything under the same roof. Was very suttle in the beginning but pace has increased. What a cliffhanger. The main page says 46 chapters. Actually how many have been posted. I read 41. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting. Writing too good. Hats off. Was feeling loved in parud land. Aman virag avantika you nailed everyone. Thanks a lot. Waiting
sonevakil thumbnail
Hi eagerly waiting for your update. wonderful story. Intense. Unknowingly parud wait for each other. Chemistry is so beautiful and wonderful. Eagerly waiting for Birthday celebration. Will they speak out to each other. We need lots n lots of romance in chapter 43. Eagerly waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting please update soon.. Waiting for the next chapter. waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting