Users

Frequent Posters

.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Nityayuvani

https://m.facebook.com/karnavsarjun.official/posts/762413353846876:0

You can get in the website karna was Dronacharya student

😆 i am not saying that it is not written that karna was not Dron's student . i am saying with what logic it can be true .
please contradict the points .

also add  these question to the list  . if karna was student of drona and kripa as written , then how they didnt get to know who was karna during the tournament ? why kripa asked the caste and creed ? why was bhim got suprised on seeing a charioteer the father karna, didnt he knew that his classmate was a suta back then ? why there was no mention karn's learning life , it is written that everyone accomplised some feat , but they didnt mention what karna mastered. why? during the shooting of arrow in the bird's head , everyone participated but where did they mention karna?

according to me , it is quite an interpolation  as there are many loopholes . the major is drona was not a free teacher . he was under the debt of hastinapur , Drithrastra gave him a city gurugram for his gurukul where he was allowed to teach kuru princes, thats why in the end he asked for fees, unlike guru parshuram who teaches the warfare to anyone without even asking for any fee, then how can drona teach outsiders? 
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Learn to appreciate the beauty of the epic...
It's a flawless literature...Karna was not more than salya or other mini heroes
First of all karna is not at all an important character, he is been overglorified in Kaliyuga , while real heroes are distorted. So there was no important mentions about him. Bhim and kripa couldnt have recognised karna. Could you even recognise someone after so many years
Whatever had happened that  was written so it is esteemed as epic The great maha heroes are Shri Krishna ji and Arjuna
You can't question something happened in history , we are in Kaliyuga and it happened in dwarpayug ...Don't estimate the human qualities are same

Edited by Nityayuvani - 6 years ago
.Karna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nityayuvani

Learn to appreciate the beauty of the epic...

It's a flawless literature...Karna was not more than salya or other mini heroes
First of all karna is not at all an important character, he is been overglorified in Kaliyuga , while real heroes are distorted. So there was no important mentions about him. Bhim and kripa couldnt have recognised karna. Could you even recognise someone after so many years
Whatever had happened that  was written so it is esteemed as epic The great maha heroes are Shri Krishna ji and Arjuna
You can't question something happened in history , we are in Kaliyuga and it happened in dwarpayug ...Don't estimate the human qualities are same

lol
if its flawless literature , prove it . i am not the one who will not accept the truth . i am the one who only accepts logic .

well , let me tell you the reality of  mahabharat   if you allow?
.Karna thumbnail
by the way nitya
 you still have'nt prove me wrong .
 better luck next time . 

and always think about these things , you will find that people still dont know the reality of karna .

you said karna was nothing . i wants to know on what basis .?
i want you to prove Arjuna's superiority .?

good luck ðŸ˜‰