Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Messed Up In Love 2 The Rising Sun part 15page 73 dt8/9 - Page 35

magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends
Thanks for your love and support
Here is the next update
I used a few latin words here and I don't know it is right or wrong.its just translation using Google and I am not sure about it as I don't know that language.

So if there is any mistake Please ignore it.
Please have a look on this episode and drop your comments
Don't forget to hit like

Messed Up In Love2-The rising sun

Part 10

Madhu reached in front of abhay in a flash .Abhay stood up from his seat looking at Madhus intimidating figure.she throw him across the room ,he flew in the air and drop down hitting the wall making a crack on it. in a flash Madhu reached him and grabbed his collar .she pulled him up and pinned him to the wall.her now red eyes turned into pitch black without any hue of white. She pressed.her hand on his throat and lift.him on the wall.abhay struggled to remove her hand but her grip was so strong .Abhay felt his head is ripping from his body.
"Madhu stop it"they heard Mr shouting at her.she turned and snarled at him
"Madhu are you out of mind... please Madhu leave him"Mrs arnav pleaded to Madhu.
Madhu slowly went back to her normalcy .her eye color changed into the usual brown and her fangs retracted.she gasped seeing her hands gripping Abhays throat.she Removed her hand and he fell down with a thud.she looked at everyone wlfr eyesanf then at Abhay who was sitting on the floor panting 
'what... what ..happened?"Madhu asked confused as she only remembers something vision and then everything blacked out.
"What happened??!!!...you attacked the prince Madhu"Mrs arnav shouted at Madhu for her recklessness and she was also scared of the consequences her daughter have to face.
"I ...me...I don't..."Madhu stammered .she couldn't form a word to justify her action as she herself doesn't know what happened to her.abhay stood up relieved from the exhaustion and.the deep purple bruises on his. neck slowly faded away.he stared at Madhu as she is something surreal.
"Prince Abhay...I am ashamed of her action and I am really sorry"mr.dobriyal
Abhay raised his hand to stop Mr.dobriyal.
"Why did you do this?"Abhay asked entaged 
"I...I.. don't know what happened.."Madhu Said worried.she never ever hurt any one intentionally and never behaved rudely to anyone but abhay.what cause.her these violence...she doesn't know and her internal monster is still thirsty for blood...but whose..she doesn't know.
"Prince Abhay.. pardon me for interfering...but ...it's my fault"Mr.dobriyal
"Your fault?"he turned to face Mr dobriyal
"Yeah...she needs blood from vein Weekly once and if not she behaves oddly..I didn't allow her for hunting this week as you are here..I thought it would be a disrespect...sorry for my actions my Lord...forgive us"mr.dobriyal lied for his daughter.
"Oh... okay...that was the problem..."Abhay said scratching his chin
Madhu was looking at her father wide eyed.
"Madhu apologize"Mr dobriyal ordered her
"No ...it's okay Mr dobriyal...let her go.for a hunt..shall I accimpy her?"Abhay
"No...it's so kind of you prince Abhay...Madhu prefers me when she hunts"Misha came forward for her sisters rescue as she knew Madhu doesn't like Abhays presence especially after all this incidents and she wanted a private talk with Madhu
"Okay ...as you wish and I will call it a night"he left the kitchen for a nap
As soon as he left Mr dobriyal turned to madhu.he moved to her and slapped her turning her face by the impact.ahe turned back to face hi s father who was looking at her with furious eyes..it's the first time me dobriyal beating her dear daughter and it hurt her so much as she dont Know what happened to her.her eyes welled up
"Papa...I don't know what happened ..we were just talking about royals and then I had some visions and then...I don't know what happened"Madhu wept
"Visions?"mr.dobriyal looked at his wife confused
Madhu fled Friday the kitchen and out of the house in Vampire speed.
"You shouldn't have slapped her papa...she is really hurt"Misha ran to console her sister
"It's time to meet the witch"Mr said to his wife

Madhu walked slowly, wiping her tears ,along the side way of the park.she felt sad as she was slapped by her father for something she is not responsible.misha was walking behind her keeping a distance so that Madhu could have her own space but can keep an eye on her too.
Rk and Kabir were sitting in the park after Thier hunt down Thier mates scent hit Thier nostrils.
"Madhu"rk said confused 
"Yeah Misha too"Kabir
They stood up from Thier seat and followed the scent to reach them.madhu felt rks intoxicating scent which is getting strong each second and she realized he is coming towards her.sge moved to find him..she wanted someone to console her and the.hest person will be her mate himself.madhu saw rk and she ran to him and hugged him , crying on his chest.rk felt surprised for a few minutes and then he hugged her back.misha reached them and looked at the couple sighing
"Hey...it's okay Madhu.. Don't cry..what happened?'rk asked worried .he never saw her in such a vulnerable state .she was always happy and chirppy.her tears broke down his heart and he wanted to rip the head of the person who.ever hurt his mate.
Madhu cried gripping his shirt on her fist .rk caressed her hair gently soothing her with sweet words.rk sat down on a cement seat and pulled Madhu to his lap.she placed her head on his shoulder and sniffed his intoxicating scent.she felt like she wanted to bite him and drink from him.but she Controlled herself from doing something stupid at that time. When her son's settled rk asked "what happened Madhu ...tell me"rk
Madhu explained everything to rk except she was violent towards Abhay ..she said she slapped him.
"Visions??"Kabir
"Yes...I never had such a thing in my life"Madhu
"You remember what you saw?"Kabir
"Yeah.."Madhu explained it and Kabir gasped
"What??"Misha
"Madhu...don't detail anyone about your vision$kabir
"But why??"Misha
"It's not the time"kabir
"What you mean by not the time?"Madhu
"I can't explain it now...but please"Kabir
"Madhu ...if Kabir Said so..it will be something..so don't disclose it ..okay"rk asked
Madhu nodded with a shy smile as she realizes Thier close proximity.she hastly stood up from his lap blushing.rk smirked at her beautiful red cheeks.
"I am sorry..it was.just a..."Madhu couldn't complete
"Oh..Madhu..don't be shy..we all knew you two likes each other ...then just officially make it bf and gf"Kabir
"Yeah...you are right"rk extended his palm to Madhu"will you be my girl?"rk asked
Madhu looking at Misha and she nodded and Smiled giving her consent.adhu gently placed her hand on rks and there the fire works started .after spending Sometime with each other they left to back to home

"What was that?her strength...it was something powerful ...I couldn't make her move a little..she was something different...I am sure Mr DOBRIYAL lied to me .he wanted to protect her from my rage...but how could she did that ?she was literally ignoring me till I said about soulmates and then it triggered and she just Becoz violent.. violent like a vampire rogue who was Controlled by their beast and human part is completely suppressed.but what's with This mate thing or is it with royal thing??yeah...Tha notorious princes tale ... that's the last thing I told her and she got all violent... what's that to do with her...that notorious prince..I have to find it out"Abhay THOUGHT
His train of thoughts Break when sleep krept his eyes pushing him into Oblivion.

Morning

Mr.dobriyal and his wife was driving to the witches house
"Arnav...r u sure we didn't lose our way?"she asked as they were driving by the same way for the third time .the whole way felt like a maize they end up where they started..
"I am sure honey..this area is protected by magic...that's the reason"arnav said frustrated"we have to find that old tree
He drived to another road in the bifurcation  leaving the other one they used last time.after few minutes of driving mrs dobriyal shouted seeing a big tree
"Arnav...it's the one"
"Yeah.."he sighed in relief and climbed out of the car.they moved to the tree and stood under the large branches which literally made the place dark by hiding the sunlight with it's thick branches.arnav was about to touch the tree but his wife hold his hand from touching
"What??"arnav
"If that old witch try to mock us ...I will defenitly gonna react"she said
"Look.. honey.i know she is rude and she gives no Tempe to anyone ..but it's for our daughter ..so we have to do it"arnav
She sighed and nodded reluctantly .arnav touched the tree trunk y soon the tree started swaying like it is hot by a hurricane..the thick fluffy leaves staying made a terrifying sound.mrs arnav hold his hand terrified..after few minutes the swaying ended and they heard the tree asking 
them
"Quid vis"in a booming voice(what do you want)
"i potest intrare terminos tuos(may I enter your territory)"mr.dobroyal asked
"vestram identitatem.(your identity)"the ree asked him
"ego sum(I am)mr.arnav dobriyal ,dux vampire covina(leader of Vampire coven)India"he said
Soon the tree went silent and they felt they are sucked inside the trunk.mrs arnav gripped his hand tightly . they reached at a meadow and saw the witches castle in the center of it.they walked to the castle and saw the witch waiting for them with a smirk playing on her lips

"gratissimum(welcome) Mr and Mrs dobriyal"witch
"Thanks dipanita"Mr.dobriyal said.
She lead them to the cost room 
"placet discumbere(please sit down)"dipanita showing the couch
"Thanks dipanita...we are here to..."Before he could complete his words
"Your daughter ...hah...she is in trouble or find her mate"dipanita asked with a smirk
"No...it's she behaved so oddly and said she had some vision"Mr . dobriyal said worried about his daughter
The witch started laughing .after a few minutes she stopped and gaze at h
"What triggered it?"dipanita
"We don't know what?but she was chatting with prince Abhay and then she attacked him"mr.dobroyal
"It was odd...that filth was supposed to be your daughter's mate"a frown appeared on her forehead as if she was in deep thought
She even didn't hesitate to disrespect soon to be crobef prince Calling him a filth.mrs arnav suppressed her anger.
After few minutes of silence the witch said"defenitly she had found her mate and that's the reason for visions to get triggered and my magic in that pendent is breaking..her mate bond is so strong to Brea my magic"dipanita
"But she didn't say anything about mate"Mrs arnav
"Ha... really.. your girl don't need Thier parents to know about her mate??"dipanita scoffed and Mrs arnav controlled herself gripped the flush couch.
"Ask your girl..."dipanita
"If it is not prince Abhay... then??"Mr dobriyal
"Might be...the other one ...prince Kabir"dipali
"Yeah...that's it...I metpprince Kabir few days back .he is in India"Mr dobriyal
"Han...then they might have met ... your girl is marked?"dipanita.
"No...her scent is not changed and the Royal mark is still faint"dobriyal
"That's odd for a vampire nature... anyways I will try to find out her mate .she took a mirror and said" magica posse dicitis ad me,(ma"gic mirror can you tell me]"
"The mirror is not showing anything...her mate is having a tight protection around him ...I can't break it...it's like a magical protection"dipanita
"What do you mean?"Mr dobriyal
"Something either divine magic ..you know by moon goddess herself or by black magic"dipali
Mrs arnav gasped "what??what we will do?"
"Ask your girl and find out...come back after that..you can go now"saying that she changed some spell .Mr and Mrs dobriyal found themselves under the tree.tjet left to home confused

College
"Come-on Madhu..it's time for our class"Misha looked at her watch waiting for Madhu outside the changing room.madhu changed her dress as per rks wish to an off shoulder dress revealing her beautiful neck and shoulder.she walked out of the room and Misha looked at her wide eyed.
"You look so beautiful Madhu... your bf is gonna fell on his knee and ask for you to marry him"Misha said
Madhu Smiled at her.they walked to the corridor and find most of the males eying her
Madhu ignored the stares and searched for only one face..her man..rk.
Rk saw them coming towards him and his eyes popped up seeing his beloved in a different attire.he practically Drooled.
"Close your mouth rk..you are drooling"Kabir said 
"Shut up "rk growled.
Madhu reached near them and hugged rk .rkhhugged her back and whispered in her ear
"You are looking so beautiful in this dress"rk nuzzled on her neck inhaling her scent and he felt the flow of blood through her veins.hr wanted to taste her but he controlled himself .they parted and he saw the mark of an eagle on her neck which is faint
"She had a mark Kabir...I think that was the thing she was hiding"rk mindlinked Kabir
"Yeah..but don't talk about it to her.only Vampires can see that mark and if you want to play the human thing act like you didn't see it"kabir Mind
"Yeah"rk
They went to canteen and spend Thier time with each other

Panchis house

"What was that mark kabir"rk asked
"It was the mark you had given her"Kabir smirk
"What??me??"rk
"Yeah.. previous birth dude"Kabir
"Ah.. okay..what is this marking and all .. you Promised me you will explain it"rk
"Okay..now you two are officially lovers..I will explain it...it's like a Marriage in human system"Kabir
"Marriage?"ro
"Yeah ..first step in Vampire Marriage,say a proposal by male and female accepting the ring in human system"Kabir
"So how's it done?"rk
"By biting of course"Kabir
"But we are biting others also ..but y not they are marked"rk
"That's different with the mate...we won't  ingest our venom when we bite our prey..like that the particular serum carrying our scent and mark will flow out From our fangs only when we bite our mate"Kabir
"Oh okay...our mate will bite us?"rk
"Yes ..if both are vampires..but if one is human they can't they have no fangs"Kabir laughed
"Oh...then next step?"rk
"Next step ..blood bound"Kabir
"Blood bound?"RL
"Yes.. exchanging blood thrice and the marriage is complete"Kabir
"Oh...so three times biting"rk smiled
"I forget something...to attain full strength you have to take her v card too"Kabir Smiled 
"Oh what's with that ?"rk
"It's a ritual marking mating and blood bound...that's the vampire Marriage"Kabir
"Have I done that with her...in previous birth?*rk asked
"Nope.. you marked mated ..but blood bounded only twice ...that's y you couldn't attain your full strength"Kabir
"And then what happened with us?"rk asked
"Mark her and you will get your memories of previous birth"Kabir
"Why can't you tell me"rk
"I don't know I can't process it into words someone is restricting me even if I tried to say it...that was the thing with marking too.i couldn't tell it untill a voice in my head allow me to talk about it...as if someone possessed me...it might not be the time rk...let's wait for it"Kabir

Please hit like if you like it
Please comment
Thank you

Edited by magicalmirage - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update. ..
finally they r in relation...
loved it. ..
looking forward for next part. ..
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
RK saw her mark
and now he wants to mark her again
Edited by Hend_Refai - 6 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update,
officially Rishbala are bf and gf,
Madhu's parents are thinking kabir is Madhu's mate when will they know its Rk who is Madhu's mate and kabir is Misha's,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm

Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 
Lovely it update dear 
Waiting for next update ❤️
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update chechi.. Loved it... 
Wow.. Abhay got what he deserved from madhu... 

Lolz... The way she threw him like a paper ball... I was rolling & laughing... 
Rk & madhu are in a relation now.. Wow.. That is amazing...

I'm waiting to see Madhu biting rk bcoz he was the biter in previous birth.. Lol..

Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm chechi.. 
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
RK found out that Madhu is his mate.
Why did Madhu attack Abhay and she saw past memories.
Madhu's parents went to the witch to find out about her mate but could not know anything.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Rach thanks for the PM dear.
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely nyc update waiting for next
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: karamjeet

Mindblowing update. ..