*.*Ashish Sharma*.* New Show(Prithvi Vallabh) Discussion Thread-1

Posted: 6 years ago
Write Up:Shruti

Ashish is a charmer...he is a performer...
and when he performs he goes for the jugular...leaving the watcher 
helpless on the sofa...begging for more...n
He can create rifts between the family members...women often turn nasty ...
and snatch the remote from the 
hands of their hubbies,bros...Ram Ram..😳

He has magicked and dazzled and fascinated
 and thrilled and moved and shaken the viewers with his art of bringing the most diverse, 
interesting, magical characters to life on the screen...

And now he is back...How he safe guarded the news about his show..
nothing...then some vague hints which left 
the fans baffled...we shredded the tweets..
pulled stretched straightened them...we turned them upside down and 
shook...nothing..we had looong discussions which led us nowhere..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Now he is back...with a new show...which would be a treat to watch...
the story already sounds intriguing. 
trust him to choose the best the TV has to offer...yet again..

As fans we are immensely proud of him...
Give it your best as you always do AS...
and let this show be remembered as a master piece for ages to come..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Note:No Official confirmation about the show from the Channel/makers/actors yet.Though all the tweets/articles we have got till now are assuring

****Important****
Please refrain from bashing any celebrity here
We welcome people interested in discussing about the show and 
Ashish's future work
If you are not interested please stay away from the Thread
 rather than providing negative and bashing comments.
Bashing posts will be reported.

PS:U can check the front page of this Thread  for latest articles,pics,tweets
      and VideosπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
              Latest Article about Ashish next will be updated here

A grand saga

Surendra Pal, a renowned actor, is all set to play Vinayaditya in Sony TV's show Prithvi Vallabh. He talks about his character and journey so far
Which character has been the closest to your heart and why? 

Dhronacharya from Mahabharat was my most-loved character and after that Vinayaditya is close to my heart. I am confident that viewers will definitely love this character and I am eagerly looking forward to knowing their reaction.

What is your role in the show?

I essay a priest, Vinayaditya's. My sole responsibility is to protect the kingdom and its people. Apart from being a father-figure, Vinayaditya will be guardian and guide to Mrinal, and protect her from all dangers. 

How is this show different from other historical shows? 

Prithvi Vallabh is a completely different show in comparison to all historical shows on Indian television. It has all the ingredients that make it a must-watch high production value, supreme war sequences, romance, soulful music and much more. 

Which is your favourite character in the show and why?

Mrinal is my favourite character. Sonarika and I have worked closely together in the past too, where she played the role of Parvati. In that show, I was her father and in this show I will be her guide. 

What are your other projects in the pipeline?

As of now, I am focusing all my energies on this show. 

How does it feel when you look back?

I always wanted to do what I am doing now. As a human, you are never satisfied; you always want to achieve more. 

Shweta Dadhich bags Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Shweta Dadhich will be seen playing a strong role in the upcoming show on Sony TV.

Noted actress Shweta Dadhich is excited about her never-seen-before avatar in Sony TV and Writers' Galaxy's upcoming extravanganza on TV, Prithvi Vallabh Itihaas Bhi Rahasya Bhi.

Says Shweta exclusively to IndianWikiMedia.com, "It's a seldom track and a seldom character seen in Indian Television. There has never been a brothel seen often in TV shows. Above all, Prithvi Vallabh itself is a show that audiences of all ages will enjoy watching. Apart from that, to add more entertainment, there is a brothel in it which I run. I play a lady who runs a brothel in Manyekhet, wherein the Kings come for entertainment.

Addressed as Mausi', the character that Shweta plays will have a strong ground and footing in the story line.

Adds Shweta, "I am more excited about being part of the show, especially playing this character because it is very challenging, interesting and has got all the colors. It is a once in a lifetime role that I have got.

Shweta has earlier been part of shows Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Na Aana Is Des Laado, Meri Toh Lag Gayi... Naukri.

Here's wishing Shweta all the very best!!

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/shweta-dadhich-bags-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2018/01/05

TV Buying Should Shift From CPRP To CPT: Danish Khan, SET

Can you tell us more about SET Originals?

Sony Originals has only two broad objectives. Firstly, Sony Originals believes that India is ready to bring content for global audience. So, we are making stories based out of Indian culture and history that can travel across the globe. This is Sony Original. Indian content created by India for global audiences. Second objective is to help some of the creative voices to tell the story like we are working with Anirudh Pathak on Prithvi Vallabh. There is creative talent which might not have financial support or a big production set up. The idea is to bring out creative outstanding talent on television. We are also in talks with the global market for Prithvi Vallabh. In the coming week, we will be able to share more details. The show is launching on January 20 and before that, we'll announce our syndication partners who will take the show across the globe. Apart from that, in 2018, we will have four such production roll outs. 

TV Show Prithvi Vallabh Makers Spent Rs 1 Crore On The Weaponry

Jan 03, 2018, 09:39 IST | The Hitlist Team

Faizal Hindcrafts from Dehradun, known for creating armaments for the Dehradun police, has been brought on board to design a special warfare weaponry for the show, Prithvi Vallabh. The makers have approximately spent Rs 1 crore on the weaponry.

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/tv-show-prithvi-vallabh-makers-spent-rs-1-crore-on-the-weaponry/18885171

Narendra Jha in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Ace actor Narendra Jha who is riding big on his towering personality and acting prowess on the big screen will be part of Sony TV's mammoth presentation, Prithvi Vallabh, produced by Writers' Galaxy.

Jha who has been part of successful big screen projects like Haider, Hamari Adhuri Kahaani, Ghayal Once Again, Mohenjo Daro, Shorgul, Raees, Kaabil will play a crucial cameo role in the upcoming show.

When contacted, Jha confirmed the news that he has shot for a brief cameo in Prithvi Vallabh.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/narendra-jha-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/12/29

Newbie Ankita Pandey to play a Vishkanya in Prithvi Vallabh

After launching a mega budget show Porus, Sony TV gears up for the launch of its next magnum opus saga, Prithvi Vallabh (Anirudh Pathak).

The show is already garnering eyeballs with its promos and the show boasts of a stellar cast. However, we now hear that the latest to join the cast is newbie, Ankita Pandey.

Ankita is all set to make her TV debut with Prithvi Vallabh where she will be seen in a key role. Earlier she has done a lot of theatre plays.

Our source informs us that, Ankita has been roped in to play the role of Tamsi, who is a Vishkanya. She will be a right hand of Princess Mrinal (Sonarika Bhadoria). Her character will be very positive and loyal.  

Ankita confirmed the news to TellyChakkar.

Keep reading this space for more exclusive updates. 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/newbie-ankita-pandey-play-vishkanya-prithvi-vallabh-171227

Ishita Ganguly ROPED in for Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh..

... and she will be paired opposite Ashish Sharma.

Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh which is a much awaited show is all set to premier in January, and it is already in news for its fabulous promo.

The latest we hear is that Ishita Ganguly who was last seen as Kashi in Peshwa Bajiraohas been roped in to play one of the pivotal roles in the show.

And the actress will be paired opposite Ashish Sharma.

We tried contacting Ishita Ganguly but she remained unavailable for comment.

Well, we wish the actress good luck for her new project. 

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/43031-ishita-ganguly-roped-in-for-sony-tv-prithvi-vallabh.htm

Gurdip Punjj: Many of my contemporaries are out of work

However, the actress is now raring to get back with full force. She will be seen as the young Mrinalvati's mother in 'Prithvi Vallabh Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi', which will also mark her debut in the historical genre. Her character will die young on the show and she will later be shown in flashbacks, as remembered by an adult Mrinalvati, to be played by Sonarika Bhadoria.

Ankush Bali on work, family and numerology

Actor Ankush Bali, who is part of the show Prithvi Vallabh, is enjoying playing his part of Rasnidhi. The actor says that he is an integral part of the show. "In Prithvi Vallah, I'm playing the role of royale poet, Rasnidhi is my character name. RASNIDHI is one and only best friend of Prithvi Vallabh who can do anything for Prithvi and Prithvi also cares about him a lot, he says.

In fact, Ankush has prepared well for the show. "I had gained weight for Prithvi Vallabh because when I had gone for look test, I was told to have a paunch for this role and it's going to give a sweet look as I'm the only comic relief in the show, he says.

https://www.acrossstates.com/television/ankush-bali-work-family-numerology/

Prithvi Vallabh' to take weekend slot in January on Sony TV

Sony Entertainment Television's epic new show Prithvi Vallabh' will be launching in January, its been confirmed.

The show, which will fall under the Sony Entertainment Television Original brand, is produced by Anirudh Pathak of Writers' Galaxy. The show is about two archrivals that starts with hatred on a battlefield and ends up becoming the biggest love story. It will present an untold story of an era when relentless pursuit of ambition was most celebrated and will have the element of both mystery and fiction. With an amalgamation of art, culture love and war, the show will depict an era where Indian kingdoms were fiercely protective about their wealth and masses.

It stars Ashish Sharma as Prithvi, Sonarika Bhadoria as Mrinal, Pawan Chopra as Singhdant, Shalini Kapoor as Rajmata and Alefia Kapadia as Savita.

Prithvi Vallabh' will launch on Saturday 20th January 2018 at 21:30 on Sony TV.

Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh' to hit television screens in January

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/releases/sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh-hit-television-screens-january/2017/12/21

Revealed! Krushna Abhishek's The Drama Company to be replaced by THIS show!

Krushna Abhishek's The Drama Company to go off-air this month.

By Shweta Mahesh | Published: December 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Sony TV had launched Krushna Abhishek's The Drama Company after The Kapil Sharma Show went off-air. But turns out The Drama Company also failed to impress the audience and got less TRPs for the channel. Makers have now decided to pull the plug on the comedy show and it will be replaced with another historical drama called Prithvi Vallabh starring Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria. The promo for the show is already out and both the actors look fierce in the battle sequence that's a part of the promo. The show will air on weekends and will go on air from January 2018.

Sony had already launched Porus this month which is one of India's most expensive shows. Though the show got really good reviews and response from the audience, it's not really working TRP-wise. Looks the channel wants to stick to the historical shows format since they also made Peshwa Bajirao this year which went off-air. The Drama Company was produced by Kapil Sharma's rumoured ex-girlfriend and creative director Neeti Simoes. But the show failed to impress the audience since the beginning. We'er not surprised that it's going off-air already.

Sonarika Bhadoria was last seen on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and will be making a comeback with Prithvi Vallabh. It's quite refreshing to see her in such a strong ferocious role. It's clear from the promo that both of them meet on the battlefield and he is love-struck the moment he sees her. It'll be pretty interesting to watch how the show fares since it's on the weekend.

Prithvi Vallabh will have to compete with reality shows like Bigg Boss 11, Dance Champions and so on. Are you excited to see Sonarika and Ashish together onscreen for the show? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned with us for more.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/revealed-krushna-abhisheks-the-drama-company-to-be-replaced-by-this-show/

Alefia Kapadia joins the cast of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

By Manisha Suthar
04 Dec,2017

IndianWikiMedia.com was the first to report exclusively about Aniruddh Pathak bringing the tale of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh under his banner Writer's Galaxy for Sony Entertainment Television.

We also informed audience about popular actors Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria playing the lead roles in the big-ticket show. Veteran actor Mukesh Rishi playing a crucial role in the project.

Now, as per a reliable source, television beauty Alefia Kapadia (Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat and Reporters) has also joined the ensemble cast.

Shares a source, "Alefia is roped in to play the role of Savitri, Sindhuraj's (Sunil Kumar Palwal) wife. Her character will be of an extremely warm, loving and caring woman. She will try to lead her husband towards positivity.  She will be the only one who will support Prithvi (Ashish Sharma) in his endeavors as he would shower sisterly love on her.

When contacted Alefia she confirmed and said: "Yes, I am part of this wonderful show. In fact, the best part is that I am truly happy to be playing a positive character after so long in my career, which is so close to my real life personality.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/alefia-kapadia-joins-cast-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/12/04

Seema Biswas and Jahangir Khan in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Sony Entertainment Television's Prithvi Vallabh will get bigger and better with two talented actors joining the team.

We are talking about veteran actress Seema Biswas and thespian Jahangir Khan who was last seen in Zee TV's Amma.

According to our sources, Seema will play a mysterious character and Jahangir will be part of female lead's (Sonarika Bhadoria) army in the show. Jahangir's role will be a negative.

We could not reach out to the actors for comments.

Prithvi Vallabh will feature Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria playing the leads and the project will be produced by Anirudh Pathak's Writers Galaxy Studios.

BMC demolishes Prithvi Vallabh's sets; makers suffer major loss

Sony TV's upcoming magnum opus Prithvi Vallabh has already hit the road block even before the launch of the show.

The acclaimed writer Anirudh Pathak who has penned many popular hit TV shows namely Mahadev, Siya Ke Ram, Mahakumbh and others, is the producer of the show under his banner Writers Galaxy Studios.

Ever since the teaser launch, the show has become the talk of the town and viewers are anxiously waiting for the show to begin. There is no doubt that the makers are leaving no stones unturned to present TV viewers a whole new experience on small screen.

However, the makers have recently faced a huge loss after the BMC authorities barged into their property based in Mira Road and demolished some part of the sets.

According to our sources, last week, BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) knocked down the main huge gate of the sets and also destroyed their makeup rooms. The entire hullabaloo damaged their lights, camera and other equipment.

Our sources further revealed, few parts of the sets were build on a illegal land which led to demolition and that seemingly, the land owner kept Anirudh and his team in the dark. They were not informed about some areas of the set being constructed illegally. The producer has suffered major losses and is allegedly trying to get compensated by the land owner.

The makers are trying to sort the matter out. However, the shooting is moving ahead at the other two sets based in Naigaon.

Producer Anirudh chose to remain tight-lipped about the entire matter.

Prithvi Vallabh will witness Ashish Kapoor and Sonarika Bhadoria playing the main lead. 

We hope that everything settles down well and things are back on track without any further ado. 

https://www.justshowbiz.net/2017/11/exclusive-fanchatsession-with-ashish-sharma/

Sony TV's Porus and Prithvi Vallabh: Making small screen large

Porus and Prithvi Vallabh's canvas is vast and splendid...will it pass the audience test?

By Siddhartha Laik
08 Nov,2017

Ambition when backed by belief and hard work becomes destiny. There are a rare few who strive hard, battle challenges, endure like no other...but never give up.

The content paradigm in Indian television industry currently is in a state of flux. Hordes of ideas circle in the beaming galaxy, some connect with the audiences while most become irrelevant and enter the abyss of nothingness.

The need of the hour are endeavors which can break the monotony. And the shock, awe and admiration appeal has been brought by Sony Entertainment Television, thanks to its two power-packed ventures, Prithvi Vallabh and Porus.

To use the clich, both shows have the larger than life appeal'. Grand setting, impactful imagery, charismatic cinematography and impeccable visual effects, these elements gift viewers with a gratifying viewing experience, drawing solace from the fascinating world of make-belief.

The promos of Prithvi and Porus tug at your heart, raising curiosity and expectations. So which looks a better product? Well, Porus is all about grandness minus the punch while Prithvi strikes deep into your senses. Characters blend seamlessly with the visual magnanimity in Prithvi, holding its own whereas in Porus, it's more of the setting that does the talking.

"Porus is hypnotic, trance like whereas Prithvi invokes memories of Lord of The Rings and Baahubali, are the words of a fellow journalist, also a television programming enthusiast.

Here, we would like to connect with our opening statement. Sony, as a channel, has enjoyed being notional market leaders, always. Being early bloomers, it is registered deep in the consciousness of the masses. Over the last few years, the channel has doled out multiple fiction concepts, but has failed to strike gold. It's currently hit a purple patch, thanks to its cult venture KBC becoming immensely successful.

When many would play defense owing to its fiction failures, kudos to Sony and its decision makers for pushing the envelope. As they say, fortune favours the brave. With quality, comes price. Porus and Prithvi are costly projects. Its success could very well open new doors of possibilities for not only Sony but the entire TV industry at large.

However, can small screen ever be large? Baahubali is better experienced at a theater. Agreed that best of visual effects and performances can be put in a TV project as well, but even if the hero makes a 100 feet dramatic death defying dash, the medium restricts its impact and appeal, given its size and visual bandwidth.

The key would be to develop characters which connect, relying only on largesse can prove suicidal, case in point Star Plus' Aarambh. The VFX wave is here and lot rides on Porus and Prithvi to ascertain its future.

Lot of effort has gone into making of these projects and we hope they prove to be efficacious. Any business to spearhead depends on risk taking ability and with Porus and Prithvi...it's now or never.

Let the show begin...

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/editorial/sony-tvs-porus-prithvi-vallabh-making-small-screen-large/2017/11/08

Divyanganaa Jain in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Divyangana Jain joins the cast of Sony TV's big ticket show.

By IWM Editorial
17 Oct,2017

The launch of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh produced by Writers' Galaxy will be a defining moment for Indian TV.

The cast of the big-ticket show is growing with every passing day!!

IndianWikiMedia.com has learnt that talented actor Divyanganaa Jain will also be part of the show.

Divyanganaa has recently been part of shows Satrangi Sasural and Gangaa.

As per sources, Divyanganaa will play the role of Kosha who would be a Nagarwadhu.

When contacted, Divyanganaa remained unavailable for comment.

We buzzed the channel spokesperson but did not get any revert.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/divyangana-jain-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/10/17

Jitin Gulati in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh ropes in this TV and Bollywood artist for a prime role.

By Srividya Rajesh
14 Oct,2017

Sony TV and Anirudh Pathak's extravaganza, Prithvi Vallabh is all set to bring in a huge change in terms of its grandeour, class and production value in Indian TV!!

The show has big names Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria playing the lead roles.

We recently reported about Jolly LLB 2 fame Sunil Kumar Palwal playing the younger brother of Prithvi Vallabh. Other names in the cast that IndianWikiMedia.com has brought to our readers' notice include Mukesh Rishi, Swati Rajput, Ashnoor Kaur, Surendra Pal, Rishina Kandhari and Shalini Kapoor Sagar.

We now hear of acclaimed TV and Bollywood actor Jitin Gulati being roped in for a vital role.

Jitin, a model turned actor has been part of the movies Warning 3D, MS Dhoni The Untold Story. On TV, he was part of Season 2 of 24 on Colors.

In the movie MS Dhoni- The Untold Story, Jitin played brother-in-law to Dhoni.

As per sources, "Jitin will play the parallel lead in Prithvi Vallabh. Taliap, the role played by Jitin will be a powerful one.

When contacted, Jitin asked us to call him later.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert till we filed the story.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ms-dhoni-untold-story-fame-jitin-gulati-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/10/14

SET's content plan for Oct-Dec quarter 

MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television's (SET) sub-brand SET Originals will debut in December with the launch of Prithvi Vallabh', a 40-episodic historical series that will air every weekend at 8.30 pm. With SET Originals, the channel aims to look at unexplored subjects which will be finite in nature. The brand will also act as a platform for upcoming producers and directors to feature their shows. "SET Originals will feature shows that are high in production. We are aiming to take these shows to the international market. It won't be necessarily limited to weekend slot. We are launching Prithvi Vallabh on weekend because we thought that the slot will do justice to the story. But the sub-brand will also have shows that will be launched on weekdays. We have some great shows coming up so our programming line-up is really robust and we are hoping to maintain our audience interest with it, SET business head Danish Khan told TelevisionPost.com. Produced by Aniruddh Pathak under the banner of Writers Galaxy Studio, Prithvi Vallabh revolves around two kings, Prithvi Vallabh and Tailap, of neighbouring kingdoms. The show will feature Ashish Sharma in the lead role while Sonarika Bhadoria will portray the character of Mrinal. The show has got on board popular Bollywood actor Mukesh Rishi in a pivotal role.

Read more at: https://www.televisionpost.com/television/sets-content-plan-for-oct-dec-quarter/ | TelevisionPost.com

Jolly LLB 2 fame Sunil Kumar Palwal joins the cast of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

This talented FTII actor who is proficiently known for his roles in movies will be part of Sony TV's upcoming extravaganza.

By Srividya Rajesh
11 Oct,2017

Anirudh Pathak's extravaganza, Prithvi Vallabh on Sony TV has already created a new landmark in terms of its creative and visual brilliance!! The breath-taking promos shot magnificently have captured our minds...

The to-be-launched show has a great ensemble cast and it seems like it is only going to get bigger and better!!

IndianWikiMedia.com has got exclusive information on Jolly LLB 2 fame actor Sunil Kumar Palwal essaying a pivotal role in Prithvi Vallabh.

Sunil who polished his acting skills at the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), is a well-known name in theater, TV and movie circuits. He has been part of the movies Jolly LLB 2, Yeh Dil Ramta Jogi.

On TV, he has been part of shows Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, 24 and Mahakumbh.

As per a credible source, "Sunil will play the younger brother of Prithvi Vallabh. His character will be Sindhuraj, who would have negative traits and will aspire to get the throne from Prithvi.

Recently, Sunil received humongous success for recreating the magic of Prince Salim on the stage in Feroz Abbas' musical play Mughal-E-Azam. It is believed that Sunil has opted to quit the above-mentioned role to take up Prithvi Vallabh. Renowned Casting Director Mukesh Chabbra was the one who signed him on as Salim for the play and also for Prithvi Vallabh. Sunil also happens to be one of the leads in the play Barff' written and directed by Saurabh Shukla.

As we know, Prithvi Vallabh produced by Writers' Galaxy has Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria in lead roles.

We buzzed Sunil but could not get through to him.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson but did not get any revert.

Watch this space for more exclusive updates.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/jolly-llb-fame-sunil-kumar-palwal-joins-cast-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/10/11

This 'Qubool Hai' actress bags an important role in Sony TV's 'Prithvi Vallabh'

And her character will be pivotal to Ashish Sharma's character of Prithvi Vallabh..

Thursday, October 05, 2017 | 10:58:14 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

27 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Sony TV's magnum opus show, Prithvi Vallabh is all set to go on-air soon and as the trailer of the show suggests, it is certainly a spectacle to watch out for.

While Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria being the leads is alluring in itself, things got a lot better with the inclusion of actress, Shalini Kapoor Sagar who will be playing the mother to Prithvi.

Shalini is best known for her roles in shows like Swaragini and Qubool Hai among others.
We contacted Shalini, who said, "It's lovely to get back with the same team. I am acquainted with almost everyone in the team as we have worked together previously in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. My role is special and meaty which makes it great as I can present my acting skills."

She also mentioned that, "Ashish and I live in the same apartment. His wife is a close friend and we spend good time. I have known Ashish for a long time and it will be a lot of fun to work with him."
Are you excited for the show? 
Leave in your comments below..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/41643-this-qubool-hai-actress-bags-an-important-role-in-sony-tv-prithv.htm#9333179

Sony to focus on creating content for international markets 
Posted on: 26 Sep 2017 08:53 AM   Swagata Panjari 

MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television (SET) is planning to create content that can be syndicated or sold in the international market. The negotiation has started with SET's Super Dancer 2', which is set to go on air from 30 September at 8 pm. Super Dancer', which debuted in 2016, not only made a mark among Indian viewers but also attracted the attention of international viewers. Sony Entertainment Television EVP and business head Danish Khan said, "Super Dancer' is the most indigenous format created by Sony and 24 Frames Production, and the most heartening part is that it is travelling across the world. In the next couple of years, we will have Super Dancer' in international market. Our next vision is to create content which can be sold internationally.

Currently, we are importing products, but in the coming years we are hoping to have surplus export. India is a culturally rich country and it is about time that we offer our content and new ideas to the international market. To support their vision, the channel has also started a sub-brand called SET Originals', which will feature shows that are home-grown, high in production value and reflect Indian culture. Through this brand the channel is aiming to create stories that reflect Indian values but have a universal appeal. The channel is considering all formats of international partnership from dubbing the content to remaking and syndication. "With SET Originals, we want to take Indian content across the world. It will be created in a lavish manner with large mounting and huge production design. We will be investing in the shows and it will be a complete home-grown format. Since English content is consumed in India a lot, we are looking to do the same with our Hindi content in international market. We will be dubbing our shows for international market besides remaking old shows. There will be syndication, as we are looking into all aspects of international partnership. 

SET Originals will be slotted with the channel's original prime time. The prime-time slot for the same is not yet decided, though the slot will commence with the launch of the channel's mega project Prithvi Vallabh'. It is 40-episode finite series that will have a runtime of one hour

Apart from creating shows with an international appeal, the channel is also adopting the style of finite series. The current and the upcoming line-up of SET's programming come with a set deadline. SET senior creative director Ashish Golwalkar believes that the viewership pattern is changing. "These days, most shows die a natural death in almost a year. We can't really say whether viewers' patience has diminished or there are some other reasons. But the shows are no longer long-lasting, so we have decided to focus on creating finite series. We will be focusing on urban aspirations, though mythological and historical series are consumed across markets, he stated. SET has planned a robust programming line-up which will be unveiled by the end of December. Following the channel's three basic requirements, all of the shows will be high in production value, will cater to different genres and is said to be rich in quality

Khan commented, "Sony's strategy for the current programming is based on three pillarsvariety, novelty and quality. We are making sure that every half an hour offers a different genrethriller, horror, crime and nostalgia. We wanted to create family viewing keeping in mind the quality so we are investing in talent, technicians and technology to ensure that the quality of our shows goes up. We are ready to back the concepts that bring or offer novelty such as Porus' and Prithvi Vallabh' or Yeh Un Dino Ke Baat Hai'. The programming line-up will feature shows like Super Dancer 2', Haasil', Ek Diwana Tha', Porus,' Prithvi Vallabh and Dus Ka Dum' in 2018. 

Super Dancer 2' will bring back Geeta, Shilpa Shetty and Anurag Basu on the judges' panel. The trio has selected 12 talented kids who will compete for the title. The dance reality show will be hosted by Rithvik Dhanjani and Paritosh Tripathi. Produced by Frames Productions, the 27-episode second season will run for 13 weeks. The channel is also planning to pull the plug on the recently launched comedy series The Drama Company'. The show will go off air by the end of October. While the dance reality show will grace the weekends, the channel's weekday line-up features Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 2' at 7 pm, Mere Sai' at 7.30 pm, Vignaharta Ganesh' at 8 pm, Beyhadh' at 8.30 pm, Kaun Banega Crorepati 9' at 9 pm and Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai' at 10.30 pm. The romantic thriller Beyhadh' will go off air on 6 November and will be replaced by Alchemy Productions' thriller Haasil'. The show marks the debut of popular Bollywood actor Zayed Khan. It will also feature Vatsal Seth in a leading role. Kaun Banega Crorepati 9' being a finite series will also go off air by November. 

As KBC 9' runs across three prime time slots, the channel hasn't decided on the time slots of the shows. It will be replaced by Ek Diwana Tha', Swastik Productions' Porus' and Aniruddh Pathak's Prithvi Vallabh'. Porus' and Prithvi Vallabh' are SET's two big-budget historical series.

Porus' revolves around King Porus, who fought against Alexander the Great in the battle of the Hydaspes and was the biggest obstacle to Alexander's ambition to conquer the Indian subcontinent. Prithvi Vallabhi' is a 40-episode finite series that deals with the life of the Rashtrakuta king..

#BehindTheScenes: Ashish Sharma aces his action stunts for 'Prithvi Vallabh', courtesy his training!

And there is no denying that with the kind of fitness he boasts of.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 | 4:19:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 39 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

A show like Prithvi Vallabh which involves fighting and action scenes needs the actors to train rigourously. Often, they take to action doubles, and if not, they are supported by cables to help them do the stunts perfectly.

However, actor Ashish Sharma, who is best known for his role in Star Plus show Siya Ke Ram who will soon be seen in Sony TV's upcoming show Prithvi Vallabh is highly trained and capable of doing action scenes on his own. 

In fact, he also took to his social media accounts to talk about how you do not need cables if you've trained well and used hashtags like no duplicate. Read his post right here:

That sure must have taken some major training, isn't it? And Ashish never disappoints of course.

Raj Badhan : Sony TV is currently working on a number of new shows, with Prithvi Vallabh' and Pehredaar Piya Ki Season 2' next to launch after Diwali.

Rishina Kandhari in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Rishina will play an important role...

Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh looks magnificent and we have learnt that beautiful and glamourous Rishina Kandhari has been signed for the show.

As per source info, she will play the role of Mohini, a courtress in the kingdom of Malwa.

Mohini will be a talented girl, well versed in her art of dancing. Malwa is ruled by Prithvi (Ashish Sharma).

We buzzed Rishina but she did not revert till the time of filing the article.

Keep  reading IndianWikiMedia.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/rishina-kandhari-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/09/08

#PromoReview: Prithvi Vallabh is breathtakingly larger than life and splendid!

The first promo of the show did not let us down and has only raised our expectations even more.

Sony TV seems to be on a roll these days with the channel releasing back to back promos of shows of different genres which spell grandeur. Yesterday, we were introduced to the promo of their prized show, Prithvi Vallabh - Itihas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi starring Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria.

What the promo showcases:

The voice over begins with how every great king in history is etched in everyone's mind, but Prithvi Vallabh (Ashish Sharma) is someone  who is said to be a thought that blends and runs deep into Indian Roots. It defines Prithvi's personality to be of someone who is the 'bond' that joins people otherwise divided by the physical borders and is also the one who, inspite of having the strength to defeat his enemies, chooses to beat them by forgiving them among other examples. With a blurry idea of what the show show is about, the promo ends with Prithvi Vallabh standing looking at an army marching upon him.

What we liked:

When a voice over in a promo does all the talking, it is important to stay on point and if not the whole appeal falls flat. But, the makers have hits the bulls eye with a perfect voice over, which commands the viewer's attention. 

With shooting having taken place in Rajasthan and Kerala among other places, the vusuals are mesmerising and extravagant. 

It is a well established fact that the channel (Sony TV) is known for tapping into less explored subjects. And the fact that they have taken up a story that of Prithvi Vallabh (which has very less reference on the internet as well) along with shooting it on such a huge scale, makes a viewer want to watch the show and get to know about it. 

Ashish Sharma owns and aces every role that he plays and he is no different with Prithvi's role, where he looks formidable.The same can be said for Sonarika Bhadoria, who doesn't just look a million bucks in her warrior avatar, but also shows her fierce moves which make us believe that the role of Mrinal is excelled by her.

The entire promo has an amazing background score which makes the viewing experience even more intense and interesting to watch.

What we did not like:

When dabbling with a concept that does not really find much of a reference on the internet as well, the makers should have atleast provided the audience with some more clarity about 'WHO' Prithvi Vallabh was as at the end of the promo, you will be left amazed but confused too.

Verdict:

From the looks of the first promo itself, it looks like the makers have struck gold with Prithvi Vallabh. The scale of the show is humongous and  sans 'senseless TRP gaining drama', the show has the potential to place Sony TV in the top league.

Ratings: **** (4 stars)

Prithvi Vallabh : The First Look Of Ashish Sharma's Show Is Grand And Great Thumbs UP Promo Review! 

If there's one thing that Indian TV was missing, then it's definitely it's own kind of small screen's Baahubali!

A good king, a humble ruler, a friend to the people, a loyal lover and a brave warrior That's how history defines a good and superior leader and monarch. 

And if that's what you absolutely loved in Amarendra Baahubali, well you will love Prithvi Vallabh too then! 

A Sony TV's original presentation, Prithvi Vallabh is grand, royal, magnificent and lavishly shot tale of a king who, according to the trailer, has become Bharat Ki Soch'. 

Things That You Will Love In The Promo

1.The 1 minute 58 secs promo itself is gripping and gives the Baahubali' kind of feels with the description of the greatness of the king Prithvi Vallabh. 

Ashish Sharma, right from the opening shot comes across with an appealing and ruling aura on screen. His love for his land and the faint smile on his face, easily make him rule the audience's hearts as well.

2.Sonarika Bhadoria as the female lead and one of the arch rivals of Prithvi Vallabh, looks absolutely stunning and gorgeous. She is no abla naari or depended princess from another kingdom but she is an equal to Prithvi Vallabh who would earn his admiration and respect for being his equal. 

Her opening shot and the scenes in the war field clearly tells us she is nothing less than that of Devsena! 

3. The show is made on a large scale and hence the VFX is absolutely fantastic. With stunning visuals and a gripping background score, it will surely be able to get into your next watch list for sure! 4. 

The tagline of Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi' is quite interesting and will keep the viewers interest intact.

Original Story 

For the uninitiated, Prithvi Vallabh is a book written by K.M.Munshi back in 1920. In 1943, for the first time, a movie adaptation of the same was made by Sohrab Modi. 

The story revolves around two kings Prithvi Vallabh and Tailpap. While Prithvi Vallabh was a just and kind king of Avantipur, Tailpap was the king of the neighbourhood kingdom who was not so just and kind to his people. 

Tailpap also had a sister Mrinal, with whose help, he will plan and plot to get Prithvi Vallabh in his captive. 

We will surely give a thumbs up to the show. The trailer is gripping and let's hope the show itself will be equally brilliant! 

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/prithvi-vallabh-first-look-ashish-sharma-grand-great-promo-review/

This actor is joining the cast of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

He will be seen on-screen with his Mahadev co-star.

Prithvi Vallabh, a grand scale historical show set to release on Sony TV has already roped in Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria as the lead actors. The drama promises to be a visual treat and will be quite a leap forward for Indian TV. 

We now hear that Surendra Pal will be a part of the star cast too. He will be playing Guru Vikramaditya and his character will be that of Morinal's (Sonarika Bhadoria) trainer. Her transformation into a warrior princess will be aided by him. 

The two actors will be working together again after their stint in Devon Ke Dev. MahadevSurendra Pal is a part of Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka? and Ayushman Bhava on Star Bharat

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria's Prithvi Vallabh will sweep you off your feet

The first look of Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria's Prithvi Vallabh is finally here. The 40-episode series helmed by creative guru Aniruddh Pathak will tell the glorious tale of the braveheart ruler of Malwa and his love story with a warrior princess Mrinal. The breathtaking promo gives a sneak peek into this grand show and the actors' powerful roles.

Prithvi Vallabh, ashish sharma, Sonarika Bhadoria, sony prithvi vallabh, Prithvi Vallabh tv show, Sony Entertainment Television Prithvi Vallabh, Ashish Sharma Sonarika Bhadoria, ashish sharma prithvi vallabh, sonarika bhadoria prithvi vallabh

After the maha-success of Baahubali seems like television has also found a liking for picturesque projects with a war backdrop. Sony Entertainment Television has released the promo of its new offering Prithvi Vallabh: Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi. The historical-fiction show stars Ashish Sharmaand Sonarika Bhadoria in the lead roles. The actors look enchanting and convincing in their new avatar. Helmed by writer and creative guru Aniruddh Pathak, the show will talk about the life of the Rashtrakuta king, and the two-minute promo video will give you a hint of the grand scale production.

Prithvi Vallabh, ashish sharma, Sonarika Bhadoria, sony prithvi vallabh, Prithvi Vallabh tv show, Sony Entertainment Television Prithvi Vallabh, Ashish Sharma Sonarika Bhadoria, ashish sharma prithvi vallabh, sonarika bhadoria prithvi vallabh

The first look promo of Prithvi Vallabh starts with a voiceover which has an uncanny resemblance to Amitabh Bachchan's baritone voice. Amid visuals of Prithvi Vallabh's different moods, the voice tells the audience that all great kings become history but Prithvi Vallabh became a thought and still runs in India's bloodstream.
From happy times in his kingdom to gory war sequences and some extraordinary breathtaking visuals of nature, the narration further informs us of the greatness of the king. Be it building a united world, spreading peace or promoting art and culture, the promo defined how the king was and will remain important in India's history. The glorious tale of the braveheart ruler of Malwa surely looks enticing.

Have a look at Prithvi Vallabh: Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi's promo:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0navq6pGbYg[/YOUTUBE]

The costumes and look of the actors seem well researched. While Ashish looks hot flaunting his long mane and bulging biceps, Sonarika fits the bill of warrior princess Mrinal. Her beauty and perfect figure further complement her attire, and she showcases a fiery personality, unlike her real life bubbly nature.

Ashish has become a pro in the genre after playing leads in Chandragupta Maurya and Siya Ke Ram. As for Sonarika, who played Parvati in Mahadev, she will be coming back to the small screen after a four-year hiatus. A mix of history and fantasy, the series will showcase their love story amid war and ambition.

A finite series of 40-episodes, Prithvi Vallabh will fall under the bracket of Sony Originals. The channel has introduced the brand wherein they will produce original short series that has been ideated by its own team. The channel plans to make rich content based shows under the same with high scale production value. Prithvi Vallabh will launch sometime next month.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadorias-prithvi-vallabh-will-sweep-you-off-your-feet-4829846/

Ashnoor Kaur roped in for Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Ashnoor Kaur, the young Naira of Yeh Rishta has bagged her next big role

Prithvi Vallabh, the upcoming historical show coming from Anirudh Pathak's Writer's Galaxy will see the return of popular actors Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria to the TV space.

After having reported exclusively about Ashish, Sonarika, Mukesh Rishi and Swati Rajput, we at IndianWikiMedia.com have hit into more valuable information about the show.

Gorgeous and talented Ashnoor Kaur who enthralled one and all as the young Naira in the popular Director's Kut show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has bagged a prime role in Prithvi Vallabh.

A credible source tells us, "She will play the role of Vilas, the pretty young niece of Mrinal, the lead played by Sonarika Bhadoria. She will have a very entertaining role, that will be more or less of the parallel lead.

As we know, Ashnoor was earlier seen as the young Ashok Sundari in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev wherein she played daughter of Parvati, essayed by Sonarika. Now, Sonarika and Ashnoor will extend their onscreen chemistry by being the thickest of relatives.

We buzzed Ashnoor's mother, but she asked us to call us later.

We reached out to the spokesperson at Writer's Galaxy, and also sent out a text message to the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert till we filed the story.

As we know, Ashnoor has done noteworthy shows like Jhansi Ki Rani, Saathiya, Shobha Somnath Ki, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Mahabharat, Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne.

Watch this space for more exclusive updates...

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ashnoor-kaur-roped-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/09/04

Get a sneak peek into 'Prithvi Vallabh'

Roshni Olivera| TNN | Sep 4, 2017, 01:00 IST
Ashish Sharma as Prithvi Vallabh and Sonarika Bhadoria as Mrinal in 'Prithvi Vallabh'
Ashish Sharma as Prithvi Vallabh and Sonarika Bhadoria as Mrinal in 'Prithvi Vallabh'

Innovative, gripping and finite that's the kind of content Sony Entertainment Television is looking to put out on their soon-to-be-launched brand, Sony Entertainment Television Originals. It will provide premium content to viewers unheard stories and unexplored subjects with fantastic production values and new grammar of storytelling on television. The first show under this brand is the magnum opus 'Prithvi Vallabh', the teaser of which will be unveiled tonight on Sony Entertainment Television immediately after 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.

Ashish Sharma will essay the role of Prithvi Vallabh while Sonarika Bhadoriawill play Mrinal. "This show has all the ingredients; it's relatable, extremely Indian and talks about progress, growth and minimum violence and there's an interesting love story combined with action," says creator-producer Anirudh Pathak, who has been a part of many popular big-ticket shows in the past.

Talking about Sony Entertainment Television Originals, Danish Khan, EVP & Business Head of Sony Entertainment Television, said, "We wanted to create a sub-brand of Sony where we would put out premiere content. The plan is to work with some assorted, talented people and come up with shows that are finite. It's a brand which will have stories and production values that have never been seen before on Indian television." This is possible only if content is produced in advance and that's exactly what they plan to do. Says Danish, "The shows will be made like films, wherein the entire thing is completed and only then it goes on air. You write, produce and then launch it. We are targeting an absolutely premium set of audience across India. We believe in pushing the envelope and taking that step ahead, both in terms of story-telling and production values."
Even Sony, as a channel, has always tried to be experimental and unconventional in its choice of shows. He says, "Yes, we keep trying new things, Some work, some don't. But as a channel, we will always tell new stories." There couldn't have been a better show than Prithvi Vallabh to launch SET Originals, he feels. So, how did the idea develop? "I was reading about Raja Bhoj, the famous king of India and that's when I read about his chacha Prithvi Vallabh and found his story extremely compelling. Around that time, we were speaking to Anirudh Pathak, who was setting up his production house and we believed nobody could do this better than him. We just shared the idea with him and then he took over and came back to us with a complete package."

Anirudh is excited about the way the show has shaped up. What sets it apart from other historicals, he says, is the fact that it's not just another war story. "It's a war series with a difference. Here's a king who's also very creative; he is a poet... there is so much more to him. He was not really known as an invader even though he was a brave man because he didn't believe in fighting wars. So far, we have mainly seen shows where the male character is arrogant and shows attitude, but here, the girl is filled with revenge till the end, jab ki ladka pehle din se mar mitne ko tayyar hai," he says.

The show, which has a 'Baahubali'-like feel to it, is touted to have top-class special effects and production values. "I have heard people compare it to 'Baahubali', but I would rather not get into those comparisons. We want to set our own standards and are working towards that," he says confidently.

While making a historical, is there a worry of a section of people raising eyebrows about the facts? Anirudh replies, "History has many characters that we have not heard too much about and there is not much information on them either. During our research, we managed to find a little about Prithvi Vallabh. Our show is set in the ancient era; he belonged to the Malwa dynasty. So, yes, there will be a lot of fiction as well and we say so in our tagline Itihaas Bhi Rahasya Bhi. Game Of Thrones mein sahitya aur history ko blend kiya hai. History is not that much, it's more mystery and fiction. So, history is more to give the show a realistic touch."

Both Danish and Anirudh believe that Prithvi Vallabh will appeal to viewers on various levels, as it has all the ingredients of a must-watch romance, music, dance and action.

Aniruddh Pathak @AsianPathak  
More

First look of magnum opus ... coming tonight... guys ... .30

Teaser of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh' out on Monday

Popular television star Ashish Sharma has confirmed that the first teaser of his next show Prithvi Vallabh' will be out on Monday.

The fantasy drama will see Sharma play Malwa warrior and Sonarika Bhadouria playing the princess. The shoot has been taking place in Bikaner.

Prithvi Vallabh' is set to launch some time in October or November on Sony Entertainment Television.

Keep it with BizAsiaLive.com for more.

https://www.bizasialive.com/teaser-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh-monday/

Swati Rajput joins the cast of Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Swati Rajput who was last seen in Agent Raghav has bagged a prized role in the upcoming big-ticket historical.

By Srividya Rajesh
24 Jul,2017

The trend of historical and mythological shows will continue to beam on television!! After all, with the demand comes the supply...

In the recent days, television has seen the launch of some spectacular shows like Aarambh on Star Plus, Paramavatar Shri Krishna on &TV and Mahakaali on Colors..

Joining the brigade of shows that have it in them to create a niche is the historical on the life and tale of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh. The series will be produced by one of the finest creators in the space, Aniruddh Pathak who has been the writer of Mahakumbh, Roshni etc.

IndianWikiMedia.com was the first to report exclusively about popular actors Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria playing the lead roles in the big-ticket show (If you want to go through the report again, read here).We also reported about veteran actor Mukesh Rishi playing a crucial role in the project.

We now have interesting information, again an exclusive one from the show.

Actress Swati Rajput who was last seen in &TV's Agent Raghav has bagged a prominent role in the show.

As per sources, "She will essay the role of a warrior princess by name Sulochana, and the character will be on the lines of a female Kattappa.

The shoot for Prithvi Vallabh has started and Swati we hear, is presently shooting for the same.

We buzzed Swati, but could not get through to her.

As for Swati, she has been part of shows Tum Dena Saath Mera, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir.

We also reached out Danish Khan, EVP and Business Head, Sony TV, but did not ger to hear from him.

Prithvi Vallabh is expected to launch sometime during Diwali this year.

Watch this space at IndianWikiMedia.com for more exclusive updates from the TV and digital world.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/swati-rajput-joins-the-cast-of-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/07/24

Mukesh Rishi bags Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Mukesh Rishi signs Sony TV show

Indianwikimedia is back again with another exclusive news.

We were the first one to inform audience about Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show Prithvi Vallabh, based on the braveheart ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

The series is produced by Aniruddh Pathak under the banner Writers Galaxy.

We already reported about Ashish Sharma (Siya Ke Ram) and Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev) playing the lead roles in the show.

Now we have learnt popular movie actor Mukesh Harish, known for his negative roles, has signed the soap. He will have a pivotal role in the storyline.

Unfortunately, we couldn't connect with Mukesh.

Indianwikimedia will soon come up with more updates.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/mukesh-rishi-bags-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/05/15

A two-day shoot in Bikaner for an upcoming TV show

TNN | May 11, 2017, 08.40 AM ISTA two-day shoot in Bikaner for an upcoming TV show

Even though the day temperature is hovering between 40-45 degrees in Rajasthan these days, it did not deter this team of an upcoming historical show from shooting an elaborate outdoor sequence in Bikaner.

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria, along with other actors of the show, shot for war scenes on Tuesday in the city braving 46 degrees temperature. Based on the life of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa region in MP , several scenes of this show were shot at the Junagarh Fort.

Shooting a war sequence, the actors were seen sporting dhotis and Sonarika was also wearing a metallic body shield. Despite the scorching heat, several actors were seen shooting in the fort, practicing fight scenes, barefoot.

The shoot was a two-day affair, with the crew packing up on Tuesday night.According to sources, there is likely to be another leg of the shoot in the city but the dates are yet to be finalized.

A Part of Sonarika's IV from TOI

Actress Sonarika Bhadoria, who became popular as Parvati in the mythological show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, is all set to make a comeback on television with a historical show based on the life of King Prithvi Vallabh.

We hear, she will play the lead opposite Ashish Sharma. While Sonarika refused to confirm the news, she did admit that something is in the pipeline. "My lips are sealed. I am bound by contract and cannot divulge anything," she said.  

Ashish and Sonarika head to Bikaner to shoot historical show

Richa Shukla| TNN | May 9, 2017, 09.15 AM IST
Ashish and Sonarika head to Bikaner to shoot historical show
Rajasthan's temperatures might be soaring by the day , but there's no dearth of celeb presence in the state.After Sunil Grover and Urvashi Rautela, who were here last week, we spotted TV actors Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria at the Jaipur airport on Sunday afternoon.

Ashish, who is best known for playing Lord Ram in Siya Ke Ram, and Sonarika - the original Parvati in the show Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev - headed to Bikaner via road where they are shooting for an upcoming historical show. But what caught us by surprise were Ashish's long tresses, which revealed his look in the new show.

Ashish is reportedly playing the lead role of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa region in Madhya Pradesh. He, however, refused to divulge any detail. "It's a magnum opus - that's all I can share now. We will soon announce it," he said.

Sonarika, who had quit the mythological show back in 2013, is making a comeback with this serial. According to sources, the cast is here till May 10.

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria in lead roles for Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

The historical magnum opus is being helmed by industry's noted creator Aniruddh Pathak

It's the era of historical and mythological wonders on small screen, which the audience laps up with alacrity, thanks to the perfect blend of grandiose and element of awe.

Sony Entertainment Television is gearing up to weave a spectacle on Indian television by telling the glorious tale of Prithvi Vallabh, the braveheart ruler of  Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Sony has joined hands with one of the finest creators in the space, Aniruddh Pathak (writer of Mahakumbh, Roshni, Karam Apna Apna and also yesteryear bossman at Life OK).

Indianwikimedia has learnt that Aniruddh, under his production house Writers Galaxy, has already shot for the promo of the show which is expected to air soon on Sony.

The lead roles for the saga will be played by Ashish Sharma (Siya Ke Ram and Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev). Ashish, a historical and mytho go-to man now, will play King Prithvi Vallabh. Sonarika is cast opposite her.

Ashish and Sonarika's pair would definitely set screens on fire.

We texted Ashish, Sonarika and Sony TV head Danish Khan for a comment, but they chose to remain secretive on the developments by not reverting to our query.

https://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-in-lead-roles-for-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/05/05

Edited by Thushi - 6 years ago
                                    Latest Videos will be updated here 

Promos 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0navq6pGbYg[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFfyEtIXMM[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcoQOLC3QUo[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWiOe_mVHA[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVP4pz4yrcc[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHbJEf8e4VQ[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHwMBPrlaPI[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lKxltRoBAM[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouBYNeZvI-A[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fd1eKw5XYw[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowg05Qv-Ok[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Ba3lmmuA8&t=4s[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVljrjjloMs[/YOUTUBE]

Segs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HICjwBVh_rE[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9PL5AJ2bk[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a45DmaWDYI8[/YOUTUBE] 

Watch from 5.50mins.He talks about PV and AshishπŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NvSqm_ScuI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDnc0pKYapY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5kXsFgTbw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4jPnzD6s0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbEoHfpeiNM&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dx0ZypQ3o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL6xD7NffFQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiFfQHZ2Ng[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyULz-9WMAw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxUP4n3WUM4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhvA8hGlTvM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0i1ySzU18[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOYnPYoGsx8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Six-vtLfCQc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0pImw-uGM4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuCBTzokSI[/YOUTUBE]
                                      Latest Pics will be updated here

TT Updates Regarding the Show 

Sony TVVerified account @SonyTV 

Bal hote hue bhi, jo shatru ko maaf kare, toh uss maafi mein #PrithviVallabh hai, jaaniye iss yodha ki anokhi kahaani, iss January sirf Sony Entertainment Television par.

Ashish Sharma FC-THAILAND @tha_ashish

Good News Official Announcement from CH 8 Thailand on PV @ashish30sharma@ashish_sharmaFc

They named it in Thai Maharaj-rak-sud-pandin. Mean the king who love by his land

channel 8 thaich8

8 channel expects revenue in 2018 to 2,000 million baht strategy Primetime Focus range After 6 am / pm retrieve content from premium news, Boxing, Series, India 2 new Waldemar Lap's reign love the earth. And Ganesh Maharaj Ayudhya, 10 new dramas, and number games.

Translate from Thai

Ashish Sharma FC-THA @tha_ashish 

This morning. I scream when I see this news that TH/CH 8 is buying Prithvi Vallabh for their prime time early next year. @ashish30sharma 

MYCONTENT @MYCONTENT_AE 

Sony Pictures Networks India is coming to MYCOTNENT 2017 with Prithvi Vallabh. #mycontent_ae

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

Theres a lot that goes behind what's on screen #throwback #rehearsals#behindthescenes @shampa_s...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ27wqNhGQJ/ 

Aniruddh Pathak Retweeted WRITER'S GALAXY

Prithvi Vallabh ... true meaning of KIngship...

More

Aniruddh Pathak Retweeted WRITER'S GALAXY

He is coming to you ... he is the fan of life ...

More

Crew at work #PrithviVallabh macriaan nitinjaishukla https://www.instagram.com/p/BYugl0tg30X/ 

WRITER'S GALAXY @writergalaxy  
More

For record

More

Director and the actor #PrithviVallabh macriaan @SonyTV #bikaner #lalgarhpalace https://www.instagram.com/p/BYpmjFoA0P5/ 

MCCCVerified account @MukeshChhabraCC  
More

https://youtu.be/0navq6pGbYg  Proud to announce the #Teaser of #PrithviVallabh, #Casting by us GoodLuck to the entire team @CastingChhabra @SonyTV

More

https://youtu.be/0navq6pGbYg . Promo of prithivi vallabh .. our first show

maqboolkhan @maqbool_khan  
More

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0navq6pGbYg ... do watch our new show on Sony prathvi Vallabh, coming soon

nitinshukla @nitinjaishukla  
More

The storm has come#prithvi vallabh

Sony TVVerified account @SonyTV  
More

A gripping love story meets action. Sony TV presents a magnum opus series #PrithviVallabhstarring. Watch here: http://bit.ly/2wyZ0dy 

More

You guys are my ultimate test,nothing satisfies me more than ur positive response..thanku all #PV@SonyTV @AsianPathak

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06  
More

So finally..it's here in front of you:)

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06  
More

Writers Galaxy's first magnum opus..Prithvi Vallabh!

More

ashish sharma Retweeted Prithvi Vallabh

It's coming #storm

More

ashish sharma Retweeted Prithvi Vallabh

#stormcoming #PrithviVallabh @SonyTV @AsianPathak @Animeshverma06 @maqbool_khan @nitinjaishukla

More

Tonight right after kbc 1st look of the magnum opus #PrithviVallabh #stormiscoming @SonyTVdekh... https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnSo_wgEVR/ 

More

It's coming tonight @SonyTV #10:30 #stormiscoming #prithvivallbh https://www.instagram.com/p/BYmpI6QA12q/ 

More

Writers Galaxy studio first show...sneak peak

More

First look of magnum opus ... coming tonight... guys ... .30

#storm is brewing #PrithviVallabh @SonyTV #teasermonday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYkRsvigeXK/ 

ashish sharma Retweeted Aniruddh Pathak

Wake up to a new era of storytelling in Indian tv..an unspoken gem of Indian history on your way #PrithviVallabh #stormcoming

Aniruddh Pathak@AsianPathak

Monday will THE day ... storm is on the way ...

August will not upset you ...#strom

We just rap up at Jaisalmer...#storms

As Entertainments @Asentertain 

#ASEntertainment has had #success in #completing the #Casting for the #tv #series #PrithviVallabhhttp://ift.tt/2tQfX3i 

Team Ashish Sharma @TeamAshishians  

Just woke up to hear..June it is!!! Yaayy can't wait to see #AshishSharma bck. 1st Promo to be out 2nd week mostly. Still nt confirmed

More

ashish sharma Retweeted annapurna

As you wait I do to too..in silence a storm brews.

More

ashish sharma Retweeted Aniruddh Pathak

It's time we narrated lesser known gems of Indian history and mythology..awareness with entertainment @AsianPathak

More

We are coming with three mega Biopic & historical for Hindi GEC,Writers Galaxy will insure you this will never attempted stories ...

So finally the thread is ready .. πŸ₯³

Congo for our first DTπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and I m sooo happy finally we got news about his Cumback πŸ₯³ Sooo cant wait to c him onscreen πŸ˜›

Partuuu  πŸ€—πŸ€—  Amazing edit yeah luved the coloring nd the pics selection πŸ˜³ and Behenu as usual beautiful writeup  πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria as been ropes to play leads in Sony TV's next
Ashish Sharma

Here is great news for all Ashish Sharma Fans, Who were missing Ashish onscreen after Siya Ke Ram went off air.

According to reports, Sony TV is bringing new Historical show based on the life of Prithvi Vallabh, ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Writer Galaxy studio and Sony TV as come together for this new Mega project.

Presently, their are many shows in the Pipeline for Sony TV. The channel is already telecasting one Historical show Peshwa Bajirao, Now they are planning for another one.

Sources says, Ashish Sharma has been roped to play male lead character. After a Mytho, it will be interesting to see Ashsih in this historical show playing King Prithvi Vallabh's role.

Sonarika Bhadoria who was last seen in Life Ok's Mahadev will paired opposite Ashish.

As per sources, the team will soon shoot the pilot.

Are Excited about this new show ?? Will Ashshish - Sonarika make a great pair ??

We tried reaching the producers but are yet to hear from them.

http://www.tv-fanclub.com/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-as-been-ropes-to-play-leads-in-sony-tvs-next/

Congratulations on the new thread all. Lovely collage and write up Mano and Shruthi

Can't wait to see Ashu back on screen with a bang. And now what more to ask for it is going to be AnIsh combo πŸ₯³
Beautiful thread Mano n Shruti πŸ€—
And the banner is just sooo beautiful
Finally a DT in SKR forum :) 
Waiting for official confirmation! 

YAYY! Ashish Sharma all set to RETURN with Sony TV's next?

And guesses who will he be paired up with?

Saturday, May 06, 2017 | 9:16:56 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

It seems Sony TV is all guns blazing and is going all out to enter the big league with an array of upcoming shows in their kitty.

Apart from Sanaya Irani's comeback show, 'Kavya Ki Prathna', the historical opus, 'Porus' has been under works too.

And now, according to reports, the channel is gearing up for another historical tale which would be that of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

The show is helmed by writer, Aniruddh Pathak who is best known for writing shows like Mahakumbh, Karam Apna Apna among others.

And, none other than actor, Ashish Sharma himself has been roped in to play the titular character of King Prithvi Vallabh himself.

It is also being said that beautiful actress, Sonarika Bhadoria, who became a household name with her character in 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' has been roped in to play the female lead.

Ashish was last seen portraying Lord Ram in the Star Plus mythological show, 'Siya Ke Ram.'

We contacted Ashish, who asked us to call later, only to remain unavailable later.

We also contacted Sonarika, who said, "I cannot comment anything on this right now."

Are you excited to see this new pair? Leave in your comments below