Ashish Sharma to comeback with Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

Posted: 6 years ago

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria in lead roles for Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

The historical magnum opus is being helmed by industry's noted creator Aniruddh Pathak

It's the era of historical and mythological wonders on small screen, which the audience laps up with alacrity, thanks to the perfect blend of grandiose and element of awe.

Sony Entertainment Television is gearing up to weave a spectacle on Indian television by telling the glorious tale of Prithvi Vallabh, the braveheart ruler of  Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Sony has joined hands with one of the finest creators in the space, Aniruddh Pathak (writer of Mahakumbh, Roshni, Karam Apna Apna and also yesteryear bossman at Life OK).

Indianwikimedia has learnt that Aniruddh, under his production house Writers Galaxy, has already shot for the promo of the show which is expected to air soon on Sony.

The lead roles for the saga will be played by Ashish Sharma (Siya Ke Ram and Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev). Ashish, a historical and mytho go-to man now, will play King Prithvi Vallabh. Sonarika is cast opposite her.

Ashish and Sonarika's pair would definitely set screens on fire.

We texted Ashish, Sonarika and Sony TV head Danish Khan for a comment, but they chose to remain secretive on the developments by not reverting to our query.

http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-in-lead-roles-for-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/05/05

That's a great news TFS Thushu πŸ€—
With Anirudh Sir n Ashish , the show will surely be an interesting watch 
And Ashish and Sonarika pairing sounds sizzling

All the best to u Ashish 
Go rock it againπŸ‘πŸΌ
Remember I told will build a pyramid once i get news so here u go πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Edited by Thushi - 6 years ago
^^ omg Thushu πŸ˜²πŸ‘
Such a small pyramid πŸ€£

But yeah can guess ur excitement level as I an also as excited as u πŸ˜³

Originally posted by aditi97

^^ omg Thushu πŸ˜²πŸ‘
Such a small pyramid πŸ€£

But yeah can guess ur excitement level as I an also as excited as u πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U adituu this is really small i wanted make bigger one but then i m scared IF might call me spammer πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Thushi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U adituu this is really small i wanted make bigger one but then i m scared IF might call me spammer πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria as been ropes to play leads in Sony TV's next
Ashish Sharma

Here is great news for all Ashish Sharma Fans, Who were missing Ashish onscreen after Siya Ke Ram went off air.

According to reports, Sony TV is bringing new Historical show based on the life of Prithvi Vallabh, ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Writer Galaxy studio and Sony TV as come together for this new Mega project.

Presently, their are many shows in the Pipeline for Sony TV. The channel is already telecasting one Historical show Peshwa Bajirao, Now they are planning for another one.

Sources says, Ashish Sharma has been roped to play male lead character. After a Mytho, it will be interesting to see Ashsih in this historical show playing King Prithvi Vallabh's role.

Sonarika Bhadoria who was last seen in Life Ok's Mahadev will paired opposite Ashish.

As per sources, the team will soon shoot the pilot.

Are Excited about this new show ?? Will Ashshish - Sonarika make a great pair ??

We tried reaching the producers but are yet to hear from them.

http://www.tv-fanclub.com/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-as-been-ropes-to-play-leads-in-sony-tvs-next/

Checked the old Hindi movie made on this novel
It has happy endingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Checked the old Hindi movie made on this novel</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">It has happy endingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>
This is 'in plain and simple' words...EXCELLENT...
Originally posted by -Mano-

Checked the old Hindi movie made on this novel
It has happy endingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thankyou Mano...
What a relief...πŸ€—
AS wud kill it...
I am very excited about the pairing also...
The word Sizzling sounds just right...☺️