MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD #6 - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
In Kapil Sharma's show Dr Mashur gulati will always say...ahhh what a lazy day 😆

and we have to say what a busy day
Subah kitni pyaar se bola aap new thread nahi thologe ?? 😛

Mumma na kitni bari suni ekbar bhi nahi shamji 🤣 was it that bad to hear 😆 ???

Actually if It would have been said by someone else I would have also unable to understand 😆
I always break my own promises

To not be with you or Love you

But I didn't knew staying away can be this painful
Love

It's very complicated

doesn't let me love you nor let me leave you

But One is that My heart can't leave you ever ❤️
Part 54
Lovely... Maan got to know about that guy... And Geet can't see him angry on her... Hahaha drunk Geet can be funny... Wow Maan came back for her... The last line has got me bowled... Cont soon dear...
wonderful update...loved it..loved it..loved it di...geet was afraid about maan's anger without her fault in arjun's matter as ana should tell him about her & arjun's relation... maan was angry but more concerned for geet...in anger maan left for wedding to leave her alone in the estate... aww she wanted to make some cookies but spoiled it... when he reached AP & well said time was powerful weapon to calm anger... wow he called her to know she was drunk at a party & he sent driver to reach at estate...loved his little tornado & awara talk calling monster puppy hehehe ...she was so much drunk that she could not understand maan ,escaped wedding for his love, himself was talking with her...he was not sure about her blunder or truth asking (confession) him not to do that with her... she was surprised about his anger (his little tornado should understand that "Jisey Pyar Kartey Hai Ussehi Gussa Kartey Hai" yeh pyarwaala gussa tha) superbly written... when she asked him the girl he wanted was contrary to her assumptions... & the beautiful 3 words confession from maan to geet made me at cloud nine.. hope for maaneet special dating... excited for next...thanks for pm...!!
Gosh... another new thread and
there is only so much left!!!😲

🤗Thank You everyone for being here.🤗

~Thread 7~
Lovely update 👍🏼
Maan babu bahut gusse mein hai... But where is geet at fault... He should be angry in ana na
Felt bad when geet thought she was jinxed 😔
When spoke to her rudely she felt that person was someone else not Maan 
Maan left for airport 
Geet drunk in the party... Finally maan's anger cooled n called her... Maan came back home... Wah kya pyaar hai 
Geet talking with awara was so cute... Monster khurana n monster puppy 😆
Maan said ilu... Talli geet ko kahan yaad rahega 
Chapter 53...
Awesome... Beautiful...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm..
Continue soon..

I loved the intro .. relationships are indeed like a pendulum... Some at extreme n some mean some in between..

Everyone has their own place n importance...

Maan felt let down ... He was hurt ... The two most important ladies in his life were hiding something so important...
They were being harassed just under his nose n he didn't know..

He felt incapable , lacking somewhere .. he felt helpless...

But geet wasn't wrong either... It wasn't her story to tell...

Ana had to do that...

Maan knows his anger ... He didn't want to do anything that he would regret later hence he distanced himself from her...

Geet was worried for him... Scared of his anger. .. 

She witnessed a new side of him ... 

She felt it ... She didn't know this person... He was not HER maan ... He was someone else...

His indifference bothered her , his silence killed her , but still she doesn't realize what is he for her...

This whole scene was so perfectly depicted... Each emotion n feeling of both so well enhanced... 

Brilliant... Loved it all...

She thought she was jinxed , last days carried painful n worst memories for her ...

But maan broke this trend in the end ... 

She doesn't like to be left alone ... No one likes it ...

It haunted her ...

She got drunk ... Maan came back for her..

His little tornado ...

She told him never to repeat it again n never to leave her again...

She in her drunk state asked him what kind of a girl he liked ..

He  Said one who is no where near perfection ... Clumsy n messy ..
She couldn't believe n asked for proof ...

The last line made my day ...

His reply was so simple yet it held the entire truth...

I love you , isn't that proof enough ...

Ah .. I love you ms . Kawaii for this ...

U are a really brilliant writer .. u know which buttons to press  n  when ...

Part 53

Wow lovely superb omg update..te way my maan ki angry thinking he failed to protect his loved ones, his sister was in pain and his geet too was abused by tat man and he was just don't know wat going around them..te way geet ki pain thinking abt her every last day was painful for her and te way she rushing to see my maan and his words and behavior piercing her heart seeing a different side of him,yes she can bear his angry but not his silent which was hurting her...te way he left her all alone to haunt with her tears was lovely emotional..hmm tis is my maan's heart how ever angry he may be but he cant see his geet in pain and came vback to her,omg she was talking to monster puppy omg, geet was in talli..te way geet  saying him to not distance away from her and my maan feeling guilty was lovely..te way geet asking abt his likes abt girls and he burst his love omg..i love te update so much yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago