Users

Frequent Posters

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Geet is feeling sad ...maaneet r going for dinner
Maan s loving when geet take care of him ... Poor ana baby ... Arjun and geet talking maan s seeing them ...
Continue soon
Waiting
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An amazing update as usual...loving the slow progress between them and waiting to see what happens next...u are so full of surprises all the time :)
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
omggg maan ne sab sunn liya pata ni kya hoga
waiting for next
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know you will not give an update for 2 days at least... but Dil hsi ke maanta nahi... ooo Dil hai ke maanta nahi
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. After Ana Maan too tried to take Geet along with him to attend the wedding but she politely refused. Loved the way Maan understands her unsaid worries and desires and also the way Geet takes care of him. Maan again fulffilled her nirvana making Geet to feel so strongly for him, still unable to name her feelings. Geet handled Arjun well but fearing if Maan heard their conversation or not. I feel it's Maan's rights to know what happened with his sister as Arjun is constantly disturbing Geet and Ana. Now can't wait for the next update as you have stopped at the wrong time. Loved all of it. 
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Superb
Why Arjun is behind Ana
Did man listened to geet and arjun's conversation...
Not hope so
Don't want mu between man and geet

...sandy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi,

Part 51 :

I love your kanha-Meera scenes..❀️ It ll be so soothing always.. And how you it relate to Maaneet..  Just like Radha wants Kanha only for her.. Geet wants Maan's spl space exclusively for her.. 😳Maan took every place in Geet's life.. Drooling pic of Geet.. That's something for memory.. πŸ˜† She made him sleep in her lap and he snuggled into her stomach.. ☺️ And that song.. Awaah... So sweet.. She sang for him.. Maan's parents are so caring towards Geet.. Can she get anymore fortunate.. How his mom was worried for Geet when he told flu.. Poor Maan..πŸ˜†  And how she ordered him.. A man who doesn't like people ordering around him, is obeying her smallest orders.. Gosh, love can make people do anything.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Part 52 :

Asusual wonderful update... That song is very nice... Dadima.. We miss her..   Loved how much Geet is cherishing her Maan's moments though Maan didn't get that.. πŸ˜‰ So, Maan's fav game is Soccer.. What's geet then?? πŸ€” Arjun.. that guy need some serious kick from Maan..😑 I want to Geet to tell him the truth.. Is there any way that Aarush will be the new guy in Ana's life.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Maaneet can't get enough of each other.. How much Maan love pampering her..  Though she ordered Maan not come office, she missed him.. 

And my curious mind want to know something.. πŸ˜› Geet has already been in love.. So she knows how it ll feel when someone is in love.. But why can't she figure it now for herself? Has she closed herself completely devoid of emotions after Raj? Or a part of her already knows and she fears about that and avoiding it..? πŸ€”

Waiting for ur next update.. 

Love,
Sandy.
Edited by ...sandy... - 6 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing, lovely n mind blowing update
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Superb..

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm..

Continue soon...

Geet started noticing maan a little more...

She is blushing a little more...

She is getting lost a little more...

She still has a long way to go...

Maan took her out to have biryani...

Maan felt so happy seeing her happy...

New entry aarush mehra... Sounds interesting...

What is he here for..

Arjun strikes back... Maan saw them ...

Oh no ab kya hoga...

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment below the update