Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all congrats for completing half century 😉👏
It was so beautiful part... 😳
Yaar ye geet ko kab realise hoga..mai uske jagah hoti tho kab ka I love you bol diya hota aur shadi bhi kar li hoti maan se ☺️😉🤣 uff
Loved maaneet scenes...Maan n Sarah are still good friends...like it...
Continue soon 😃
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dunno what I expected but Maan wasn't jealous =P which is very characteristic of him but he did feel jealous of Kabir though =P
Loved the dance and the intimacy, passion was definitely there, wanted a tad bit more though =P
Btw Maan was hanging out with Sarah when he didn't show up for dinner at Geet's so why did he feel awkward when she came across him this time?? N why didn't Geet feel jealous??? =P
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
50 parts and no chumma chummi. Dam woman you do like to natter don't you?😆
Well hats off writer sahiba on 50 parts of awesome👏

Now coming to the update.

Was it what I expected it to be?

Some of it and some caught be completely off guard: case in point... the Sarah card. You pulled that out from nowhere and usual you rocked it.
Expect the unexpected is what I have learnt from your writing woman.😉 

Confessing to oneself is step one to the fact that your heart has tampered with.

Confessing to the concerned party is also part and parcel of being in love

But confessing through your eyes and your actions to a third party that too to your ex, you are in love is the sign of a man who is irredeemable as far as love is concerned. He is a goner and now forever belongs to another woman just as Sarah learnt. For all her words, about being happy for them I felt the faint pinch of her heart when she said the words..like Maan could not love her.

She has moved on of course but somewhere the bare bone of an if only could be seen.

I picturized no song for their dance,  but I imagined Joe Crocker's, You are so beautiful... to me,
when he is talking about her to Sarah.
She may not be beautiful to the world with all the awkwardness and her imperfections, but that is what makes her beautiful to him and so the song I thought was just a right fit there.

The space between them that Geet feels is now filled with palpable awareness. She is being drawn into his circle faster and faster. Every action of his resounds inside her heart. Her body is aware of it and soon her heart will follow.

Amir Khusro's words fit beautifully in there😳

Another sher o shayari where  I had no clue about the words or the meaning😆

Google mata ki jai ho. But when I read the name of the author I knew who he was😃

My baba had a book called the Four Darvesh, a  translated version of a book written by Amir Khusro.

It is a collection of stories, something like Hatim Tai or Arabian Nights.
Adventure and romance.
That was my favorite book from his collection😳
So this time at least I have some idea about the writer of the poem, if not the words themselves😛
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome...
Their dance and chemistry is extraordinary... I did expected Sarah entry here...and that happened😛

Waiting for the next
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for 50th (half century) update with wonderful banner ..fabulous& update...you are really fabulous writer.. maan was proud for geet to see her mixing with the people...to his surprised sarah met him & she also came to know he is in love when he was always staring geet while talking to sarah but not accepted it... loved the way sarah & maan danced together as a friend... & maan told  nothing special about geet which he liked the most & she was unique & impressed with her nuances also not perfect but the best for him etc etc with long list... sarah wanted geet to be jealous so she kissed him on cheek & told enjoy great time with her...loved their friendship... geet was also notice maan with sarah dancing ... remembered sam's word about her as special as sarah... maaneet danced moments was lovely...loved the lines" if i cannot...moonlight"... maan was drenched completely in the rain & next day felt sick... geet was taking care but again in the kitchen ended with his clumsy little woman...excited for maan to express out his love to geet...thanks for pm...!!.

ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Maan here is the guy of which every girl dreams off...
He knows he is deeply in love with geet yet he doesn't want to bind her with himself rather wants her to fly high and achieve what she desires...
Geet somewhere now feels that she holds a special place in maan's life just the same way as he is for her yet she is still unclear about her true feelings about him...
We have reached 50th part and congratulations for that...
I soo wish to see them together now but we havent reached the prologue part yet and so I know I have to wait a lot for it...
Updatee soonnn
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aj update ka din hai
Aj update ka din hai

Waiting anxiously
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously, waiting impatiently.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Ms Kawaii, hum bhakt jan ki muraad puri kardo please
TaranaGeet thumbnail
And please please, we want these 7 days streched on for 10 chapters. Can't stop holding our breaths in anticipation of what could happen nextEdited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago