Posted: 6 years ago
  .LilGreenRobot.'s birthday is on 19th June. We need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by 15th May

About Her

Name:Annie

Birth Date:
19th June

Close Friends on IF:
.Username. | somergasm. | BornThisWay | -Mrinalini- 

Favorite Shows: Arrow, Flash, Beauty and the beast, Power, Gotham, Empire, Quantico, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Daredevil, The Blacklist, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Ballers, Scorpion, Blind Spot, Revenge, Kingdom, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, Shades of Blue, Ishqbaaaz, Beyhadh

^The list keeps getting longer 😊

Finalize a Theme. 
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.
(Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvi.

Work Division

Main write up: Megha

Birthday Messages: Sid

Color code/Title compiler:

Graphics:

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES
Edited by pancakes - 6 years ago
^Here 
For a change lets make it like a prank made by the E & F team like she is made to post all Events threads for the month and none of the members helping her as they are busy.She rants and does it that she has to skip her birthday too. Later all CCs come together to shower her with wishes and gifts and celebrate her party 
Originally posted by verisimilitude

^Here 
For a change lets make it like a prank made by the E & F team like she is made to post all Events threads for the month and none of the members helping her as they are busy.She rants and does it that she has to skip her birthday too. Later all CCs come together to shower her with wishes and gifts and celebrate her party 

I like the idea...
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

I like the idea...
Me too ❤️
Originally posted by verisimilitude

^Here 

yeh they all ditch her ... we can present it as though CC forum is an office and its a busy day ahead and all members one by one call her in at the office and make up an excuse for not coming into work today... annie gets more and more frustrated as she has to do it all as well as study the notes of a patient she has to perform surgery on the next morning... (annie is a doc u see)
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yeh they all ditch her ... we can present it as though CC forum is an office and its a busy day ahead and all members one by one call her in at the office and make up an excuse for not coming into work today... annie gets more and more frustrated as she has to do it all as well as study the notes of a patient she has to perform surgery on the next morning... (annie is a doc u see)

I know she is a doc but is she a GS?? You sure she is surgeon?
Can we finalize the theme please? As my inactivity period will be starting from 10th of May so I wanna start working on it as soon as I can and I also have to prepare for my exams too.
Finalised Theme

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

this is the finalised theme...same as above just added some extra info at the end

E&F team play a prank - ditch her on her birthday to do all the work for the threads... it's like the CC forum is an office and its a busy day, an important thread needs to go up and she has to revise for an exam too... one by one the team members call in and make excuse for not coming into work... (the excuses can be silly and funny like I have to attend the funeral of my best friend's grandma's neighbour's daughter's cat that got bit by a dog and died) annie gets more frustrated as she has to do all the work and study for a medical exam... in the end the CC team arrive with a cake - she'll take the cake but slam the door on their face disapproving of the prank and she sits eating cake and studying for exams while CCs are knocking on the door.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
^OMG this ll be super fun! I can imagine Annie pissed off and blurting frustration on us! 🤣🤣