*Li'l Champs 2017 Winner* ~ Shreyan Bhattacharya AT

Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome everyone to the first Appreciation thread for our chota ustad. All fans of Shreyan are welcome to join. Please follow the rules below:

Please don't use the AT to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. For regular chatting, please use the forum's chat thread. 

Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

Do not let the AT go over 150 pages...when you are close that number please slow down your posts so there is less chance of this happening.

Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in the AT, hit the "REPORT" button and report the comment by stating the reason clearly. 

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note  
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)  
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the SRGMP Forum/Shift it to CFC Forum.

(Permission taken from jyoti06)
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
Yes from me. I think at least there should be 5 people who want.
Yes from me too. Thanks very much. 👏
Ok I think even two members are enough..

@srtor - Since you have been following Shreyan for a long time, I'm sure you will have lots to discuss.. So it can be active then 😳

I am asking permission in the permission thread..
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
First I will try to find that video, where Ashaji heaped praise on Shreyan's singing, in the Grand finale of SRGMP little champs bangla.

Once I find it I will upload to google drive and then I will share the link. Though I remember the quality of the video was not good.  
Originally posted by srtor

First I will try to find that video, where Ashaji heaped praise on Shreyan's singing, in the Grand finale of SRGMP little champs bangla.

Once I find it I will upload to google drive and then I will share the link. Though I remember the quality of the video was not good.  

No problem even if it's blurry.. Check if u can find the video in this page:

Here is the clip of the grand finale SRGMP little champs

Edited by srtor - 6 years ago
Originally posted by srtor

Here is the clip of the grand finale SRGMP little champs

Omg!! Yes this is the one that is in his page but not the full video and is blurred.. The quality of this is much better..

And this is such an emotional video.. He sang this song when Vidya and Emraan had come, I was just thinking to share it.. 

And did Asha ji not notice him in srgmp this time? She did ask him his age and talk to him like she saw him for the first time.. Must have forgotten, kitne saare shows mein jaati hai that's why..
I think I can ask the mod if we can turn this thread itself into the AT..
I can just edit my first post if you guys are ok with it,
As we already started discussing about him here 😆