A.C#5:Update Pg 135:KZK2|SuVan|SRK-Aish|Fawad-Mahira|Money Heist| - Page 80

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Dips08

OH MY GOD, baby baby, don't you seee,
this woman got everything you need,
'cause she is some godly genius human being. 

I MISS READING YOUR DHINCHAK SONGS ENTRIES. MY DIPSY DEEEP🤗

God damn. I have lost count how many times I had visited the A&S segment of this forum just to see whether you have updated or not and suddenly I got a panic attack when I saw Virina updated, secondly, Priyanka-Nick got officially married and thirdly, Ranveer-Deepika is about to host their never-ending (currently, the third) reception. WOOF ! Everything came consecutively. But then guess what I chose... 😎 

Hahaha! Oh yea it took me a while (as usual) to give this mini update😆 Talk about the lack of motivation. I haven't seen much of Nick-Pri wedding stuffs but that wedding and craze is over now. I need to look for some another inspiration xD OH SHIT. DON'T TELL ME??? WHY 3? THEY SHOULD HAVE HOSTED 10 ALREADY WITH THE KIND OF MONEY THEY HAVE.🤣

Okay lets breathe and let me sip a glass of water. Where's my aarti ki thalliii ??? Please picturize Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham scene and you can get your dream true of being SRK...since we got your darshan after some 34563749298 years.

I'll disappear again...

Regarding your small note at the beginning urmm well, no my darling, nobody lurks around in this forum anymore. Bhooley bhatkey we can bump into old pals and then again we all get vanished into the dust. But then the month of December came and so does the winter holidays and I hope we all can join each other at a fair morning/afternoon/evening gala (whatever time zone we all are in apparently) and relax in the IF lounge, have some chit-chat and find our mental peace.

Everyone will start going extinct in a few years. Atleast us old century log. New gen will take over. I'm talking like a 70 yr old hag. Where the hell is the IF Lounge? i think i lurk only on A&S Forum and Bolly these days. I cant recall any other forums that exists here.🤣

My dear Virinzie baby, you might have forgotten ABCD of PS but somehow EFGH was still saved inside your memory which ultimately have given us this blissful update and me, the everlasting hungry lustful woman for your work can rest my quenching heart for a quite while until I bug my muses again to update. Jeez, I know I'll be thrown out of this gallery one day for harassing my virtual friends. 

Now...That's a good point you have there ;) But c'mon this update is nothing extraordinary and it lacks a bit of passion and love there so i can call it good.

Kash: Oh my dear KaSh. Some while back I was watching DMG and I got lost into nostalgia. That was the time when we used to have some real good drama until filthy supernatural dramas took over the Indian television fraternity like a tsunami. You know I have always been a fan of small edits because they appear to be so neat and elegant. I loved the idea of two different characters being composed into one beautiful OTP. The B/W combo will never be old school to me as I will always be a faithful lover of monochromes LOL. The texts are amazing. Love how with the flow of the quote you faded the line in the last. Artistic! And that text 'BROKEN VESSELS' ahh so poetic! Our darling Shilpa/ Ohanna is being missed. I really hope she comes back to t.v 'cause she is one brilliant good looking actor. God I still drool over her magnificent broad eyes.

Tell me about it! I miss me some sitcom in this bloody tv world, either its telly or american shows. I miss the friendship-love-comedy kind of shows there are only marvels, dcs ruling the western audience ;( I started PSing with KaSh merges only. I wish they were still relevant...they are both off the radar and theres nothing i can use from their movies/shows so i can do more merges. I gotta make do with whatever i have. 

Erkenci Kus: Since I have totally and completely disconnected myself with the turkish dramas, I have no clue about the show but gosh that woman somehow resembles to Hazal and for a moment I mistaken her to be her. You are a queen when comes to making crystal clear gifs and Husna has too joined the bandwagon so basically you both girls gonna get me screwed and make me sound like a jackass as to how that purified gifs comes out of your PS. That coloring is worth millions. I have seen you dodging that color earlier and gosh its a deal breaker. I am always loving that.

Can you believe that am barely time to read/watch movies or stories these days? Work life can just suck you up. Urrg! I miss my old time when i used to binge watch many things. Husna is breaking records on this forum. Am no where close to her awesomeness. I rest my case. 

Parthoo: My fandom for Parth has reduced to zero but he never ceases to amaze me as an actor (no I haven't watched KZK 2). Well dude, this set is so bloody beautiful. That text with that yellow brush effect just clicked so well with the coloring and made this set a blockbuster. The gif is so PS worthy. For a PSer, this video is next to heaven. When you have such beautiful cinematography, you hands automatically twitch to make something out of it and my girl you gotta nail it brilliantly like a GGG GG-Genius. 

I was no where part of the fandom but yes i used to drool on him. Only during KYY initial bad manik days. Does it? Iv no idea what the hell i did here. I kind just threw some random texts and whatever brush i had and left it like that. SO TRUE. Ever since i came across that video, i knew i had to gifs. 😆 It was so tempting to catch the cinematography of the video. Well only a PS maker will know what i mean. 

KZK 2 : Haha Thankfully by god's grace I saw this set on KZK galleria and I was like this is something holy grail of PSing and this woman states that she have forgotten how to PS. Well then I know who got to be channeling your inner PS goddesses; bow down to Husna, my bae. ☺️ Well she got to be channeling all of us and I am literally getting hypnotized by these two kick ass muses of mine [NO SAVING REQUIRED]. This set is like a dream. You have made it so beautifully love and its just giving out the December vibes with that snow effect. I loved the idea inputted into the set. If I had been a fan of this show, this set would be definitely be in my sig dabba. Those text styles are to die for. So now can I put the same question on to the table mademoiselle that from where do you get such brilliant text ideas?  PS. Your colouring is pyaaar babaaay.
I think Parth looks quite stunning with Erica whom I knew only to be a Youtuber who taught me how to shampoo my hair PROPERLY LMAO 🤣 but she turned out to be an actress and gosh the off-screen chemistry both share was something all KYY fans wanted to witness between Niti and Parth which due to some unforeseen circumstances never happened LOL. Their respective IG accounts are sometimes fun source of entertainment.

Hahaha! I don't even watch the show. I don't even whats the story is about. I just knew i had to make something out of the pictures i was seeing 🤣 I should try to execute this overlay on a KaSh one though. I channel my energy better when it comes to KaSh ;) WOW Erica was a youtuber? i didnt know that. LMFAO that's hilarious 🤣 Poor KYY fans but they were such a melodramatic fandom, so idk if i should feel sorry for them xD

DeepVeer: Okay this is my favorite part. The rule of save the best for the last. I really wanted to see Deepika-Ranveer get married and god bless them for doing that. And coming to you, you have slayed this segment bro. I am still recovering from their extravagant lavish wedding; their clothes is already giving me major self esteem issues and here you got to be dropping that edit like an atom bomb. Well done ! It blasted with full intensity and now I can't figure out how to recover altogether with the trauma. The coloring is so bloody attractive and so soothing to the eyes that I feel like I am gawking over some delicious raspberry cupcakes. The icons are gorgeous. You dodge these sized icons like a pro baby. The edit with the combo of icons and their konkani wedding images with lowered opacity with those splash glittering texture is skipping my heart a beat. Loved the edit to its head to toe. You should be making more on their images and Priyanka-Nick's as well because I bet all the images which gonna be coming out will be a PSer's delight irrespective of we ship them or not. 

Your wish has been accomplished. Now you can dream of chote chote deepveers popping out soon 🤣 I was tempted to PS them once i saw the pictures circulating. Had to get my hands on them. 
SERIOUSLY!! i just did some icon patching bruh!🤓 

Clearly not complaining about the short update because your laptop ditched you at a bad time but I hope you get your laptop repaired asap and throw a magnanimous update which can channel me enough that I got to be finding my moksha here  What would I do if I haven't found my muses here. You are not going to escape anywhere so soon. 

Until next time!
Miss me :*
🤡

I haven't given my laptop for repairs yet. IDK when will i give it. I need muses myself. So go update your gallery/

Oh wait you already did. And i need comment on it soon. I keep forgetting ;O and i thought i commented already. DAMN IT.
hey virinz if possible can you make some gifs on erkenci kus couple leyla-emre please there scenes in recent episodes are very good can you make some gifs on their kiss scenes lately
hey i just saw that EK has a CG too do post your work here if possible
Wow! All your works are amazing!⭐️
Love this one!❤️
Gorgeous work dear 👏👏
those kash edits r Beyond gorgeous
I am in love with the DeepVeer set. ❤️