Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Updated//Page 104

PMS in a bit i think?? πŸ€”
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes yes .
I missed you buddy.. my laptop has damaged for a very long time..
I miss being here..miss you guys a lot..hope remember me ..it's aichuu 

The update looked amazing the Kash stuff we can never ever get over them.. it's amazing .. the simplicity defines them.. love the style colouring text ..it reminded me of your old stuffs

The next couple I don't who it is but beautiful gifs the clarity top class.. the parth samarath gif is beyond description it's a stunner.. everything about it is amazing esp colouring

The other attraction is the deepveer all the stuff is ethnic maan simply mind blogging ..superrrbbb I am running out of words for deacdescrip ..πŸ€—you are simply the best..miss u 
humsaafarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing work, dear! Your work has its' own uniqueness to it - even if I don't ship a couple, your work just makes me fall in love with the way you edit them! Thanks for the PM πŸ˜†

Edited by iloveSaJan - 5 years ago
humsaafarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing work, dear! Your work has its' own uniqueness to it - even if I don't ship a couple, your work just makes me fall in love with the way you edit them! Thanks for the PM   πŸ˜†
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Parth, KZK2 and DeepVeer wedding edits are Beautiful <3
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was such a beautiful update! Blew my mind away. Boom. πŸ˜³
I really don't what you were trying to say when you said you didn't remember abcd of P.S. cause you have writing thesis on PS. Probably gotten a PHD degree too. 

KaSh : Such smooth blend of pictures. The text style of the second siggy looks great. Both the siggies have beauty in their simplicity. 

Erkenci Kus: woah woman! Those gifs are so pretty! The colouring is freaking amazing. Those gifs looks so smooth they would probably slip out of hands. The boy is so damn hot. β˜ΊοΈ The sole reason for me to consider to follow this show. However it's so difficult to keep up with Turkish dramas  The only reason I manage to finish the couple of episodes that I do are the God like good looking male leads. I mean W*F do they eat? They all look so good. πŸ˜³ I'm deciding whether I should go and settle there. Who knows I may land a guy as good looking as Murat, Ferhat or this one.  btw I don't know whether it's the scenes itself or your amazing skills of Psing that those gifs looks so hot. They are doing something to my ovaries. Not to mention that gorgeous Avi of yours. β˜ΊοΈ which I shall take a guess is made by you. πŸ˜‰

Parth Samathan :This guy. β˜ΊοΈ how is he so gorgeous. This close to kidnapping him and taking him back home with me. But I can't do that. Stupid laws. πŸ€” however I can always take that beautiful siggy of yours back to my dabba. It's beautiful, both the guy and that piece you have created. Beautiful is one adjective which can define it perfectly cause it is anything else. Loved the way you have blended in the gifs. So many gifs in a single frame and that too so flawlessly. You are amazing!  The text style is so unique. Btw which video is this from? Using this right away. The moment I saw Parth in the title of your shop I knew it was time for me to change my dabba. πŸ˜† 

KZK 2 : You are phenomenal! The ones on KZK are amazing. The first and last one look so pretty. Loved the texture and colouring. Not to mention the snow animation. It just makes it more irresistible. πŸ˜³ Had used that long ago when you had burned the KZK2 gallery with them. Then those gifs. They are sheer perfection! I love your style of collaborating gifs and pictures. And then the colouring of the pictures! How do manage to add so many details to each and every piece while killing all of it! That's probably sign of a perfectionist. 

RanDeep Wedding: So that's what they are calling them now? RanDeep? There! There's a name for their first son. πŸ˜† though I really hope they don't name their son that. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  The icons are so cute. Then the siggy! It's such an amazing combination of pictures and texture! Loved the way you have played with the pink colouring.  just wanna stare at that piece for a very long time and this comes from a person who is neither a Ranveer or a Deepika fan. I feel this strong urge to use the siggy cause its so beautiful. 

To summarise you have killed it (not a surprise there). And that's how you commit a mass murder without even laying a finger. Lesson 101. πŸ˜†

Sam 

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg this update is awesome 
I love everything 
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my post babaay πŸ˜Ž 
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2