Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Starwalker.

And she kills us again all over with her gorgeous stuff. How could you be so heartless hun? πŸ˜†

All the gifsets are amazing. And all of them are varied in terms of coloring and all that. How do you pull it off? Vibrant gifs are my nightmare, but look at your update. You've effortlessly pulled off those vibrant gifs. 

The coloring of the Kara Sevda gifset is so unique. It's pastel and all that, but it's not your usual pastel. The ones I see are mostly on the verge of being whitewashed. But you madam have done an awesome job with the pastel coloring. 

All the gifsets are amazing. I LOVE the coloring of the ALA one. It's just so stunning. <3

Also the text effects in all those gifs. They're immaculate. Please teach me to text like that.  

HAHAHA! No seriously...the thought was to just do some ainvayi giffing and post them here but then i got entangled in this text effect mess, then i couldn't leave all the other gifs textless. 
I kinda envy your psd coloring though, it's more tone down whereas mine are so vibrant as you said. That's why i went into pastel for some time as well.  Dude i just realised that my laptop brightness is basically 15-20%, i hope that my gifs are not overdone in terms of coloring brightness? most of you must be keeping the brightness setting high on their laptop :O 

Thank you so much DestoπŸ€ͺ

Which text you want me to teach you?😲
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinilight

wow πŸ˜Š

beautiful gifs buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for pm πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you :D

Originally posted by: stardustsoul

niceee work dear ;)

Thank you so much :D

Originally posted by: beautifulmess

wonderful work V πŸ‘πŸ‘

keep creating more πŸ€—

thanks for pm πŸ˜›

Thank you Meera??? 

Sorry yaar i didn't get time to make any KSG bday related thing :(

Originally posted by: Kesh123

Beautiful update :) 

thank you for the PM , 

Thank you dear :))
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

OMG Such a gorgeous update!!

The KS ones are so , the pastel coloring is so unique and beautiful <3<3
The CVG ones are super hawt, this show is on my to-watch list. The chemistry between them *fans myself* 

I'm loving the Icerde ones πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Whats the show about? It gives me Jasper/Eleanor vibes πŸ˜‰

Ahh my Dolunay heart <3<3 I'm biased towards NazFer, the most precious part of your updt hun . Hope you'll make more on them πŸ˜ƒ

Am surprised many loved the pastel coloring on the KS one!!! Like am very surprised, i thought it didn't stand out enough but now i shall work more with pastel ;O

I don't know much about Jasper&Eleanor but am def recommending you to watch ICERDE. Dang go right away. You won't regret it. I don't why i  keep promoting this show πŸ€£

Did you finish Dolunay?? Def, i wished there were more Ferit-Bulut scene though ;( But ya, am gonna make more on NazFer. I have the right scene in mind.
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: enthusiastic

All edits are soo beautiful 

Thanks for pm dear

Thank you so much :D

Originally posted by: -Priya-

love the avis esp ala dolonay cvg 

your icons are really creative

Thank you dear ;))
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aftermath..

[QUOTE

Thank you Sofiii! I was going to include another couple then i remembered you, so i added HayMur as well πŸ˜† Plus i love how this scene was so well shot and how gorgeous the setting was and how beautiful the couple looked. 

Haha! Yea it's Cagatay...you should def watch Icerde. I love this show. Na i didn't watch atesbocegi, that guy Pamir plays in it right? I thought the show was over?

welcomeee xx  omg really !! awww lovee youβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— i so agree everything about the scene was Amazinggg!! and HayMur toh love ❀️

yh thats it, i forgot his name😳 im defo watching it real soonπŸ˜ƒ  yh Seckin he played pamir in KAπŸ˜ƒ yh the show finished 4 months backπŸ˜ƒ its 17 epis, do give it a go,really liked itπŸ˜ƒ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlmJ1J0JOdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J499ddDMlLM

the show that i was talking about was fazilet hanim ve kizlari , it still airing😊

Edited by sofiaaax. - 6 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
nice update vrinz i like the KS gifset a lot  miss this show and our group talks 
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can you please share your PSD's with us?
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
EXOTIC!!!!πŸ‘
All Of them More specifically kara😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

I don't know much about Jasper&Eleanor but am def recommending you to watch ICERDE. Dang go right away. You won't regret it. I don't why i  keep promoting this show πŸ€£

Did you finish Dolunay?? Def, i wished there were more Ferit-Bulut scene though ;( But ya, am gonna make more on NazFer. I have the right scene in mind.

@Red- Lol I totally get it hun, I too keep promoting DOTS as if I'll make some money out of it πŸ€£πŸ€£. Now that you've recommended it, I'll defo take out some time for Icerde πŸ˜³

@Bold- Yup finished it, I felt they could've easily finished it in about 16 episodes. By the end there was too much unnecessary dragging. Although I really enjoyed NazFer romance, Nazli was a little too naive and idiotic at times. Like seriously why do you keep lying? The best part about the entire show were Ferit/Bulut. Their bond was adorable, I too wish we had more of these two.

All that being said, I still liked the show. Its a million times better than what is being served to us by our TV Shows πŸ˜‰
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Thank you for liking and appreciating Triss. And no worries about the delay. It's considered a healthy thing to be away from IF from times to times.

Ahh thanks a lot. I tried playing with text effects this time. They need more finesse but it was just an experiment i was trying. Thank you so much. You have no idea what your words means to me. πŸ€—

Of course! πŸ€— Your work is so amazing! Koi dor mujhey kheeche teri aur liye jaye πŸ˜†
It's so refreshing to be away from IF honestly! Sometimes I feel like being on IF is depressing than the hectic real life lol
Text effects are amazing! You should use them more, they look really nice! :)
Your work is amazing A. I am happy my words make a difference but you are actually so good! And this is coming from a very (VERY) picky person.
When are you planning on updating again? #demands

P.S. Have you seen my IF profile pic? (Not the gif) It's Arya!! I love it!!