A.C#5:Update Pg 135:KZK2|SuVan|SRK-Aish|Fawad-Mahira|Money Heist| - Page 41

Posted: 6 years ago
🀣we have double work and no pay 
DIPS has to open a new shop .. that is like zillon minutes away 
(( MAAI ISHPOT . ))
Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega jaise mai karti hoon bataa .. 

-----

Ae haseen gulbadan !
naa kiya kar mujhpe yun sitam,
tere ask mein ho jayenge khatam.

Rosej ki sadi hui poetry choro and meri outstanding shayari ke liye kindly clap audience πŸ˜Ž

Translation (in case this hindi+urdu is being to hard on you) : GOOGLE IT !

You i'm just rubbing my ass for examination, there you came with your pitara of work which seems like just a cool breeze in a summer afternoon, so soothing and so relaxing. Okay this is enough of the good compliment part and now let me come straightway to the main point I.E. your speedometer of Psing is f**king faster than 4G. Maybe scientists should use you for human research analysis to determine where the hell you stimulate such inevitable energy to ps. Like this is a jackpot question and i can reward people if they crack me the secret of Virina's energy :O

Like i bet earlier, I knew you would complete the requests due to your bonus PSing abilities which is something i'm deficient of and what the hell madam were you ranting me that i'm a procrastinator. Words like these doesn't exists in your mental database so kindly refrain from using such bhari words bro. 

I-F Avatars : These b/w tiny devils are so contagious especially Kemal icons which are perfectly capable of giving me orgasms and creating hormonal imbalance πŸ˜³ I'm so into my man whose expressions are worthy watching. I love your screencaps you used. They are perfectly setting the mood. I wonder how do you even PS him. I feel a sudden raise in temperature in my laptop whenever i want to PS. I'm not looking at the other man because i don't wanna blink away from his gorgeous face. I'm so into Burak . I want Kara Sevda 3 now. I'm going on twitter and trending #wewantKS3 to Ay Yapim. Now when people read this section, they might definitely think i lost my shit but hey ladies we all do right. There's this one fictional man who can ruin your life and you are happy about it :D πŸ€£

IPKKND 3 : What if i say I too wanna copy this style. AND I"M SERIOUS. Aichu got some real sexy styles worth immitating :D Both of you should get lost out of my sight because now i'm getting complex issues again. πŸ€¬ Inki dono ki creativity ki bullet mere dil pe dhaaye lage. -_-
These sets are so beautiful especially the vibrant textures. They elevate the caps so magnificently. And those texts there adds a cherry to them. I love the colouring combination as well. Oh not to forget those sizes as well. IDK what kind of fetish i starting having for small sized edits/gifs. Maybe because they look more clean πŸ€”

Engin Akyurek : Bittoo kaun hai yeh handsome ladka ?? πŸ˜² Aww f**k i love those looks,style, his smile and tere colouring. I see your into pastels these days which is good (especially for saving gifs in very very good quality LOL ! ) I love that text effect and swear i was trying this text style today getting inspired from your Neslihan's gif set. IDK how to ace that reverse fade πŸ˜³ Like after 30 mins of brainstorming i gave up. That yellow splash though ! β˜ΊοΈ

Jon Snow : Ye wala edit is indefinitely going to my dabba ! Holy lord how beautiful this edit is with only gradients :O I like that text style you did which implies that yes i'll copy it AS IT IS ! Kamini kaha se itna dimag chalta hai tera ? If anyone slaps me right now then also i might not overcome from this one. 

KaSh : KSG reminds me of his condom advertisement with his wifey. Have you watched it ? πŸ˜Ž 
I know that the advertisement if not a fancy one but you should definitely watch it. πŸ€£ I think he should have endorsed condoms ad when he was doing DMG. A doctor endorsing it gives away a highly strong message. See my opinion is for good cause and there's no innuendos :P Apart from it the colouring is so saxie. I like KSG ka mukhra and his smile like gone are the days when i used to drool over this man like crazily. When nostalgia will hit me hard, i might surf hotstar and chill. I guess DMG ka keeda have hit my acquaintances these days. I see people uploading aasmani in their snapchat. Thats pretty bad to drag you into past and remind the shit things you did in your teenage days πŸ˜³ And yes this set if cok cok guzel :))

Dolunay : Why is it that some turkish chicks resembles to Korean fellas which korea is like 345678924 kms away from Turkey :S Our Mrs. Dogulu also resembles a quite to Koreans. The colouring on the set is so splendid. I envy your pastel collection now -_- That man looks hawwt af. I won't rant on my yet to watch dolunay emotions *faceplam*

Omkar-Gauri: Even if i try zillion times i can't never ever achieve this level of icon making and that kills me so much. I just get million emotions running down my neurons as to how perfect this style is and how much gorgeous x 100000 you make them. I think i love every version of the set and the blending on the signature is beautiful which is needless to be mentioned. Then comes your text style for which i'm flatten already ! I like the cool tones you used. It takes guts to use cool tones on edits atleast for me who will start to cry if i have to make anything this kind of blue. Instead i'll make them b/w πŸ€£ 
OMG ! Jeez look at that perfect winged eyeliner of Gauri πŸ˜³ I have to do a winged eyeliner 50 times only to have a zigzag wing and that is like W*F πŸ˜²

Yakeen ka Safar : Vrinz you really deserve a standing ovation for working on stretched videos. You know have it been me then I might have straightway said no for working on these much stretched videos but my holy sweet lord this woman can do anything. I love that text and the style with ditted circles so much that yes i might bluntly copy it πŸ˜Ž Dang you remind me that this purani style of mine can be recycled again πŸ€£ Sometimes i get brilliant ideas by watching and commenting on your updates but the adrenaline rush will vanish till the ime i'll open and sit down to PS in real. 

Texture packs : I wanna hug you tight and pull your cheeks and kiss you until you turn red like a tomato because i f**king wanted those brush packs for a very very very long time and when you released your icon brush packs, I was thinking to say you that you should do brush packs in large textures but i forgot. I so desperately wanted this pack that now i might start to cry of joy πŸ€” 

Past two updates i was waiting for this texture pack to be launched but in vain and now when i have to PS, i just got my resources right to give a kick start. This pack is such a beauty and i really love this one. I remember you were telling me that you were not sure if this pack have turned as per your expectations but all i wanna say that i atleast it did mine and even beyond that benchmark. And the grunge textures are my all time favourite. Whenever you have nothing apt textures to add, switch to grunge. I downloaded them all and you should make more resources from now on. Common start emptying your Pandora box. Just because i lack in the knowledge of hacking doen't mean you got a privilege to flaunt your resources. haven't you head of the universal principle of SHARING IS CARING especially to a poor lady like mee. God might bless you and shower its love. 

Okay since i got to place a request apart from the Padmavati ones which by hook or crook you have to do and thank you for reminding me that i've told you to PS on the flick.😈 I want one more for myself. I'll upload the pictures soon and link you my request asap. I need to give a glance through the rules for request btw LOL ! πŸ€£ 
Please ignore my typos which are increasing day by day and i've no control of it πŸ€“

Acha chalti hoon duaon mein yaad rakhna. Aese creative updates tum deti rehna ! 
Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago

Originally posted by .Avengers.

^^^ you forgot dips. We literally have to beg her for update

Originally posted by Arteclectic

🀣we have double work and no pay 
DIPS has to open a new shop .. that is like zillon minutes away 

Sahi pakre ! That's really seems a zillion years away ! πŸ˜³
IMM BEEZEE atm .. apologies ladies ! :(( 
🀣u and V have one more thing in common other than unlimited creativity makes us to wait 
Originally posted by Arteclectic

🀣u and V have one more thing in common other than unlimited creativity makes us to wait 
maybe they are same person with two IDs and two personalities😲
Now u have mentioned it..  It may be possoble
Updated page 54

Will reply to comments later :D
wonderful update buddy πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
thank u buddy for making kash πŸ˜Š

thanks for pm 

res for request πŸ˜Š

https://www.hotstar.com/1000008645 

5:07-5:10 , 5:11-5:19 ,6:32-6:36  , 9:01-9:05 

text there's a beauty in pain and you are proof of that 

http://www.hotstar.com/1000008667 

7:27-7:32   ,        7:33-7:37 

7:49-7:52  ,       3:17-3:21

text  there is still love in a broken heart 

https://www.hotstar.com/1000008616

timing 14:16-14:18 , 14:29-14:33 , 14:57-15:00 

text you are beautiful and sad, just like your eyes 

https://www.hotstar.com/1000008195

timing 5:54-5:56 , 7:14-7:16 , 7:33-7:39 

Edited by Vinilight - 6 years ago
Iss pyaar ko kya naam do
Please get lost from this planet such creativity is dangerous to our earth and living things like me
DUDE what are u made of ? tell me tell me

https://i.imgur.com/SyOxhJR.png This is so damn amazing πŸ˜³
the cropping the colouring spot on and size is my fav

http://i.imgur.com/hGStjXb.png i love all these stuffs i love the size of signature so small i loveee it i love the textures and colouring the placement everything spot on

https://i.imgur.com/C1EVtJ9.gif The colouring the text animation damn hot who is he? he looks damn cute 

https://i.imgur.com/FFCVRow.png YES YES YES YES damn amazing thank you sooo sooo much for the amazing edit i dont have anything more to say damn... u r the bestestest i loved it

all kash avis are superb.. the soften, the blur and colouring superbb

https://i.imgur.com/kYC3eBi.gif- colouring is damn superb the pastel is super stunning

All rikara stuff is superb.. the soft colouring thee texture and text everything is damn amazing please make more .. stunning this is the best

https://i.imgur.com/gpzqfoN.png loved the amazing , ur style is superb..i always love the way u blend so much picture without any effort .. u r magician 

https://i.imgur.com/OZdozez.png i love this style u should make more on this but i feel pictures are bit streched no idea why πŸ˜•

The textures saved..

all the best with request

i can always request whenever i want i will :P 

not this time 

too lazy to search for pictures πŸ˜•