Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
UPDATE 38

Posting some requests/suggestions given to me a long long while ago.
Apologies for taking a lot of time...

and evet am open to take a couple more of requests for the time being. You can drop in.

Gonna work on requests by
-Jenny [PreeRan]
-Dips [Padmavati]
-Reeno [Shivika]

on the next update.
[You guys have time to change your requests anytime]

am just recreating the style from the previous updates coz somehow 
i can't rack my brain in finding new creative ideas -.-

PS: DIPS & AICHU YOU HAVE BEEN COPIED! HOHOHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES FOR REQUESTS:

1) Taking sigs/icons/gifs requests

2) One request per person. 

3) I can make maximum 4 gifs 

4) Give me good quality pics/videos to work on and by that i mean some 480p/720p/1080p or HQ/HD Pics

5) Let me know if you liked a particular style of certain gifs/edits for me to recreate. Only my work though. 
Can't copy others anymore.

6) Priority will be given to regulars mainly. But am kind-hearted sometimes, so let's see😈

7) Provide me TEXTS for your requests PLEASE.

8) I Guess that's it

Gule gule [byebye]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF avatar//Kemal Soydere & Sarp Yilmaz

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3
On suggestion[forgot whom] | directly copied from Miss Aichu's style.

Engin Akyurek
Suggested by CaputDraconis

Jon Snow 
Suggested by Aichu | not a total replica of the Bomer edit btw

KaSh
suggested by Mrinzi

some leftovers from previous updates 

Dolunay

Omkara-Gauri//Ishqbaaz

stack version 1
stack version 2

with huh textures

Yakeen Ka Safar
For Sofia-Not for use

directly copied from Miss Dips

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEXTURE PACK

Stock photos: pexels.com

NOTE: Credits not necessary, but would love to see your work if you ever use them. 😳

1.Brush Pack

2. City Streets Pack

3.Grungy Pack

----------THE END---------
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited.
After some considerable amount of time,
50 push ups,
10 cans of energy drinks,
5 bars of snickers,
some therapy sessions to regain my coherency,
I'm finally here to edit my pending comment.

Also, except for the parts in bold, everything else was done mentally in an alternate dimension/universe I build for myself where I'm powerful wizard/ninja/superhero, saying just so that you know. 🤣 

Gule Gule - This show's title reminds me of a sweet called meethe gul gule. 😆 Your b/w icons have always been such classy bunch of tiny things. 

IPK3 - Should you be reprimanded for pulling off an Aichu or be praised because of HOW WELL you did it? Ah, I don't care. 😆 These are beauties and beauties deserving of all the praise. The coloring, blending, use of textures, text and everything as usual is amazing but their size has to be the best thing about them. Reminds me of good old IF small signatures. 

Engin.A - Jaz must still be cursing me for not having yet worked on this particular suggestion she suggested me as well...about like eons ago. But I guess whatever happens, happens for the good because she got her will done and that too by such meticulous hands. The coloring and the text effects of this set is PRO, bro. 

Jon Snow - GAHHH. :| I can't ever stop envying you for all these tumblr style of edits that you do. They're such brilliance always. ESP. THAT TEXT STYLE. YOU. :$

KaSh - I still remember how I used to like Armaan's this particular hair style, woh lambi ghani zulfein wale din...these are pretty, needless to say. 

Dolunay - What a gorgeous coloring! 😳 Is it yours or by someone else? In any case, I WANT IT. The coloring and the sharpening make this set look SO GOOD. 

RiKara - Haye, mere low-key OTP. <3 ❤️ Okay, those tiny little masterpieces that we ordinarily call icons are LIT. So many distinct styles executed with such perfection. How do you even get the coloring, textures and the picture combination of it all so right? :| The uniformity feels here are killing me. The signature has some 14-15 pictures and you blended them so amazingly without making them look like a clogged piece of work.

YKS - Pak shows and their overly stretched dimensions. -.- But that isn't much of a trouble when you have a skilled PSer doing the work. These look gorgeous, esp. the signature and that dipla (I mean, dips 😆) style is such a pretty one. 😳

God bless you for sharing those stunning and beneficial resources of yours with us. 🤗 Have them downloaded already. Tehee. 

Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always res AND I never have to visit I-F to write a comment :( but since I logged in randomly and saw your pm just wanted to say your KaSh works were amazing!!! reminded me of the old days  AMAZING WORK! hope to see more, if i do actually log in 🤣
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I DEMAND A HARRY POTTER MOODBOARD :O 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Reserved^^^ 😲😲 Haila, waiting for it...!!! 

- - - EDIT - - - 

Hey awesome saucsome! (idk how sauce+some so bear with me)

It's a Jon snow again!! It's really good! I love the the mixture of two pics there! It blended in so well! No kidding. And the little text you added in! <3 
You know nothing how awesome your icons are aftermath! I just don't know who those actors are atm 😆
I don't like the IPK 3 couple but the colorful designs you used on them is so pretty!! I'm not sure if you've used it before or not but should definitely use it in the future! It's really pretty! 

^^^ I like this one! The color theme is dhinchak! 🤣 
Who are these people btw? Lot of Turkish show stuff I believe 😆

AH-MEH-ZING work like always!! 🥳
Edited by -FlyAway- - 6 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
I love d kemal bae icons ☺️☺️☺️  I miss KS so effing much 😭

the jon snow one is bloody brilliant vrinz dii👏

kash stuff is gawjus 😳

i love d rikara stuff a lot gonna use some of it😃
Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Husna & Ri: Nothing fancy this time. I've toned it down 🤣 My dimaag is empty after so much brainstorming :|

KairaZindabad thumbnail
nice update
😳

i like kash kemal and rikara stuff
Edited by RiKara.PreeRan - 6 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u will update next month i guess 🤣whenever u reserve u edit a month later i dont know from which planet u r from.. in ours ur update takes a lot of waiting 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^^ you forgot dips. We literally have to beg her for update