A.C#5:Update Pg 135:KZK2|SuVan|SRK-Aish|Fawad-Mahira|Money Heist| - Page 4

panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG your stuff are phenomenal Virina! <3 Congratulations on your 5th!!
And and oh those banners  Creativity flowing through all of them GOSH such masterpieces <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hii dear
congratulation for your 5th shop
and the update is woww
love your style and pics arrangment
your coloring is soo beautiful
thanks for the pm dear
update soon...
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulation for new gallery πŸ˜›
amazing work yaar πŸ˜›

thanks for pmπŸ˜›

update soonπŸ˜›

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congozz shongozz 4 ur new gallery VπŸ€—
May u have many more😳
The Banner looks STUNNING😳
Fabb work there Rida😳
Update soonish V😊
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its hard to believe that Hashmi made all those banners. I can actually believe that GodMom made them all what with Hashmi complaining all the bloody time for being good for nothing that I have actually come to agree with that sometimes.

Okay, Hashmi Kameeni, those banners are really amazing. I saw only one of them pehle but every single of them is sooo good. You have improved a lot since the last time I saw one of those. I hope your VMing goes the same way. Its been ages since you VMed something angst and I am craving a good angst badly. Get down to work you biatch.

Ruggo those sigs and icons and gifs be love *insert heart eyes* Woman, please do send me tutorial so that I can actually be somewhere near your pairon ki dhool. You really are one of the best editor I know, no kidding or buttering. Now would you be kind enough to point out the shows from where you have taken those works, not anything Indian. Some of them looks nice enough to have a peek. I have a request, will you please make something on Sherlock and Euros?

Ab isse jyada I can't tareef you people. Mera B.P. low ho jaega.

Ta-Ta

-Aditi
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Dips..

Lekin jab yaad karogey tum, 
main baanke hawaa aa jaongaa.
because mai phir bhi tumko chaahunga. 
Is chaahat mei maar jaonga
Mai phir bhi tumko chaaahunga
- I whispered to my food
( I was just thinking of what to write in the inception of a paragraph and this song popped up) πŸ€£

Thank you Dips and now am thinking of all kind of food, pizza,kfc,chinese,etc,etc,etcπŸ€“

Is someone giving me takkar in writing turkish all over πŸ˜ˆ Jahan dekho wahan turkish. What if janta beats you down for not understanding a word. πŸ€£
May google baba help you woman to achieve your goal huh ! Tathastu bhavaa !! πŸ€£

I'm trying my best. I was going to translate all of my comments in Turkish and give you a hard time to decode all of them 🀣 That would have the perfect attack. xD Janta is already clueless of the gibberish words am throwing around, hence subtitles rakhe in the thread xD

http://i.imgur.com/7Al8OGI.jpg : WHHHAATTDDAAAHELLL!!!! πŸ˜³ ME QUITS PS ! ADIOS !
Rida is into a misson to swipe off naive PSers like me off the ground and never touch PS again. Haila! I have never ever seen amazing shop banners before. Damn the quotation on what is art is so AHHMAAZINNGG!! Rida i hate myself for loving your work from the deepest core of my heart. πŸ˜³ Mera toh patta kat gaya bhai logo ! 

Tu naive PSer hai? You've been owning this place way before me. I'm definitely out of the league then. But true...she is thinking to improve more and more now :o pata nahin kya pathaka leke aayega :O Rida padh ke kudd rahi hai khushi ke maare main 🀣 πŸ€£

Moving further, this has been the best introduction i have ever witnessed in my life. Holy god i have no words to say how tired i'm laughing consecutively and 
 "So welcome to another one hundred and fifty pages of her mood-swings, kachra hindi, bekaar fangirling, akela sada, controversies, droughts, heroine's block and breathtaking Art.  Onto fifth now.

THIS IS ON FIRE πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Rida, bro this couldn't be more phenomenal and spellbinding script πŸ€£ Koi is ladki ko award dedo πŸ€£

HAHAHA 🀣 🀣 I DIG THE INTRO TOO. How can she make someone laugh at her own insults? Thora zyaada nahin horaha hai Dips? bahut hass rahi ho mere insults pe waiting award???? W*F DIPS. Get OUT!!!!!!!!!! angry

The urge to continue till the 5th thread still goes on if it weren't for people like Dips, Husna, Aichu, Kankshita, etc who inspire me by their beautiful work everytime. Deviantart, LiveJournal, Tumblr, India-Forums they all played a part in my growing up as a PSer. So thank you all. 
It's not one people, it's all people.

Ahem Ahem whaatt  Itna izzat! I wanna scream at the top of a cliff. IDK how my juvenile work inspires you to PS but if it does I just wanna wear my pride on my sleeves and walk today πŸ€£ I should say that imma bigg wala pankha, A.C of yours who saves a bulk of stuffs made by you and gawks them and bangs her head on the wall thinking why can't she strives the perfection like hers 😳 

You were able to SPOT your name then. Am sure you were using a loop looking out for your khaas name πŸ€£ teri upar ki paragraph padhne ke baad, i feel like erasing your name out of it angryHere go with the praises...pehle mere insults pe hass rahi thi ab mere tareef :O chup bey! i think i should move on from this, because i will start praising you and our praise-you-praise-me game will never be over. 

Its truly said not one people can inspire, its a group of all mad people round the globe who motivate you to open the software and make things for free πŸ€£

SO TRUE! Aap Mahaan hai. 

I'm still assuming that you're working @ 4G for new updates. Make stuffs on GOT and 13 Reasons Why mushy mushy lutfan ! And Lucifer too and and screw it. 

I don't watch both shows. So you gotta help me there buddy πŸ€”

And all the best kuzu for the 5th one. I hope we get more spicy affairs to look forward to β˜’️
Acha chalta hoon, duaaon mein yaad rakhna !
Tekrar gorusuruz. πŸ˜Ž

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! AB CHALL HATT! πŸ˜³

Waymaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinilight

congrats for new gallery πŸ˜³

wonderful work πŸ‘

THANKS A LOT!

This content was originally posted by: .Avengers.

Should I even bother replying here? Like it's clear I can't be able to express myself properly cause those banners killed me . I was dead from the morning but you killed me once again. I am so dead and awed and dead that dead people is taking pity on my deadness. Well played you two, is this a revenge for last gallery? Cause this level of conspiracy deserves Nobel award for gola barood.

Sayonara. Replying here never.

😳

Hahaha! Hashmi's a jubilant kid hearing so much praise. *Hashmi send me your selfie right now* πŸ€£ Am smiling so bad with your comment Ri but thank you so much for appreciating the hard work of Rida. Aye chokri you better reply to all people who praised you. 🀣 saali meri gallery se zyaad, teri gallery lag rahi hai πŸ€”  Idk who is conspiring against who but Rida is def consipiring to my gallery close 

You better be here and you better STAY here. 
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Mera.

--

First of all, Congratulations for your 5th CG Rugoo.. I wish you have many many more to go. πŸ€— All your work as usual is phenomenal and I can never find any flaw in your creativity. πŸ‘ Love everything. ❀️ How can I not? You are my inspiration and I started learning PS because of you and a few others - Saher, Sano and Husna. 😳

I'm so proud that my friend is so talented and can boast about it to everyone. πŸ˜†

Rida... the louullyy girl? She made the banner? πŸ˜² Ridzi? I thought you were a perfectionist with Sony Vegas but you proved me wrong. πŸ˜³ Woman, you are freaking genius. Aamir Khan ka female version hai tu... πŸ‘ 

Vrinzi, your old stuff is gorgeous but Imma wait for new stuff to come after you're back from hiatus. πŸ˜³

I love you! ❀️ πŸ€—

~ Mrina <3

Thank you sooo very much Mrinziii! πŸ€— Hahaha but am very flawed and am still at a level where i need to learn more. My experience is pretty limited so gotta dig out more.  Atleast kuch to accha kaam karr rahi hoon. Logon ko inspire karna ;P And you are growing so fast as a maker yourself. You'll see so much creativity blooming your brain in a while. Practice more, update more ;) 
She did ;P OMG That's def one kind of a compliment now πŸ˜² i hope this girl takes some time out to reply to you on this. She must be hiding sharam ke maare main πŸ˜†
Guess you wont have to wait too long. πŸ˜†
Waymaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ColorDreams

Congratulations for your 5th CG Virina. I hope you get more and more πŸ₯³

All your work is stunning as always, especially the banners you have made for the each section, from introduction to the PM list.

Amazing Icons you have made, your coloring is fab as usual.

Please come with more and more work sooner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I need an update soon. Please do Pm me 

Loads of Love
Aditi

Theres so many Aditi around. Thanks a lot girl ;) Aww this is so sweet of you. The banners were made by Rida aka FleetingWishes :D  Thank you so much. Coming with one. Not anything fancy but a short one. πŸ˜†
Waymaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Congrats in the new gallery πŸ˜Š

Thanks Sehar :D

This content was originally posted by: _Meena_

congrats on new gallery yaar! waiting for more siggies (read: goodies :P )

Thank you very much Meena πŸ€— i should give a siggy special sometimes. I makes them so rarely now πŸ˜†