A.C#5:Update Pg 135:KZK2|SuVan|SRK-Aish|Fawad-Mahira|Money Heist| - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
congrats on new gallery yaar! waiting for more siggies (read: goodies :P )
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

🤣 🤣🤣 

I was thinking the same! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I DIED!

*Back to life* Koi na koi namoona aajata to point this out. 
Originally posted by FleetingWishes.

Reserved!!😎

--------------
EDITED.
YOU JOKER.🤣🤣 

Weren't you the impatient one waiting to get this gallery open? 

ALL I SAID WAS i feel like psing and she said jaa banaa mere banners. AND THEN SHE EMO BLACKMAILED ME INTO IT! 🤬 

Emo blackmailed? ME???? I precisely remember telling you it's alright if you can't make it during your exams. But next day i had a bunch of links on my messenger...asking me to choose?? wasn't that you? did i confuse you with someone else? 😲

But I had a blast doing them even if I don't love all of them. But exams so I couldn't use all the ideas i had in my head.
Maybe people should hire me for banners.🤣🤣🤣 COS I can't do anything else.

Go register on the Avatar section then, they seek people to make banners. You can own yourself a title beneath your username *wink* *wink* 🤣🤣

I LOVE THE INTRO. Maine socha thori aur beizzati karoon iski but she no approves.😭 But so much fun insulting you booby.

That's right? I actually had to delete a paragraph of praises on me. Think how hard it was for me to remove it? You praising me to no length and i deleting it...thinking people will be like kya arrogant chokri hai...khud apne tareefs paste kar rahi hai. Koi humility ke cheez hi nahin inke paas. :'(

Imma kill you and take over your shop. chal mere naam karde. 😎

THAT THANKYOU NOTE WITH TURKISH WHICH LOOKS LIKE GIBBERISH COS I NO UNDERSTAND A WORD BUT THANKS POOPY BOO. 🤣 I knows you lous meee.

I'm already feeling your future plans *raises ek eyebrow*
Tere jaise faltu log ki wajah se subtitle de rahi hoon 🤣

---------------------------

Okay whatever was that? ^^ I still don't like PS and I still don't plan on using it much either. I just had a chaska before exams. Because of course saare dunya ke kaam exams se pehle hi soojte hain. God bless us . So you PS Godesses can stop extra makkhan. 

Chaska? What's that? What a jooti! i already know how you are planning to make more stuffs posts exams. Mereko banaa matt🤣

YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION THO. AND I LOVEE YOUR WORK! I'm so proud of you for reaching fifth gallery yay! My booby. You are the best. Your creativity, your colors, your work, your style, your thirst, your drive. I LOVE IT ALL! I You have your own trademark style. That's so distinctively you and I love it so much. You're a magician when it comes to creating wonders on PS and seeing all the old stuff you display, I marvel at how far you've come, how you only become better and better with each milestone. And when I think she can't get better than this, you bowl me over and leave me speechless. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 OKAY!!!!!!!! People she lies. 

SOO HERE'S TO MANY MANY MORE GALLERIES BOOBY! And your thakeli hindi. And your brilliant artwork.

Thakeli hindi Atleast am doing something in my life learning something. Tu kahan paunch gayi beh apni creole ki lesson main? 😳

Ab tune teri taareef karne ke jitne paise diye sab khatam.
yeh philosophical baatein chorr, make SOME HOT-ISHH STUFF SOON OKAY! SMUT SMUT!! THAT'S WHERE THE VIEWS ARE! KITNI BAAR SAMJHAAYA HAI CHOKRI!! 

🤣🤣🤣 ideas deni padegi boss 

HAPPY VIRINA FUGOOO GALLERIAAA 😲 NUMBER PHIVE.😲

CENTURY KAB MAAREGI😲

chall phoot ab! am already bored of you.

Originally posted by .annihilation.

MINEEE. 😎

PS If Rida starts PS again, I'm quitting. 😳 She's already killed me with those banners and I'm typing this from some dimension I ain't familiar with ('cause jannat toh merko butta milege aur jahanum merko jana nahi hai 🤣) 
Oh God Husna 🤣🤣🤣 But you better not be serious. This ladki will leave PS in between after she finds a new passion. Enjoy till her latest fad goes on 🤣
Originally posted by aftermath..

🤣 I DIED!

*Back to life* Koi na koi namoona aajata to point this out. 

tu dead hi achi thi 😳
Superb update!
http://i.imgur.com/BqVq5x0.png
^^This one looks beautiful!
http://i.imgur.com/IGCX2vH.gif
^^This one's gorgeous!
http://i.imgur.com/wHLAsUL.png
^^This one's awesome!
http://i.imgur.com/OKy8hi6.png
^^This one's soo beautiful!
http://i.imgur.com/2CmySu6.png
^^Just wonderful!
Keep creating!

can i just say this banner is one of the best i have ever seen 
i guess rida (saw on the first page) has made this and i must that this is splendid!!👏👏

Congratulations for your 5th CG VRINZ.. I wish you have many many more to go. 🤗 All your work as usual is phenomenal and I can never find any flaw in your creativity.  👏Love everything. ❤️
V yaar! many many congratulationss!! <333333
i love you & i love your stuff.. (maybe even more?! 😛)

MAKE ME ISHQBAAAZ STUFF NA!?
😭😭 🥺
Congratulations on your fifth gallery dear 🤗
Congratulations on your #5th, Vrins.

First of all, your banners are kickass. 

I love love love the samples you have put up there.

All the GIFs, Picspams, Icons & Siggies are so darn pretty.

Your creativity, your use of colors, your style- everything is so inspirational that I am gonna thrive to achieve half of it henceforth.

You, yourself are sheer Brilliance. 😳

Keep updating so that I could ogle more & more & fall short of words, always. 

-Ayushi.

Edited by -.wanderlust.- - 6 years ago