Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Well you are the one only who has the patience to comment on all the missed updates. Like kudos. I normally just view the latest one and comment. Yea i took a detour for the time being, until i get bored and find another guilty pleasure. ;) Haha. OH THE FAMOUS ALA! Am watching this one these days 😆

Yea am fine with hotstar links. Btw give me the suggestions after my next update because won't be able to keep track then. I hope am updating soon again now 😆

@bold yus the famous ALA😆that too all these series r like so long some 1.5hrs per epi.. i wil watch a whole movie by that time😳 i need to catch up wit the rest soon😆

I guess u wil update soon😛Oh alright after ur nxt update it is then😃

@bold pink thankuu thankuu❤️

@italic oh yus i can get that😆 i was watching this ALA long back after which my interest went to Kdramas😆then english series now i'm back to seeing hindi dramas again😆
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Thank you SO much Meera. IKR? It's been a decade since DMG. Feel old right? ;) Unfortunately couldn't make a special update on the 10th anniversary. But thought it's mandatory making some KaSh edits. HAHA. No worries dear, more KaSh coming up soon ;) I hear you loud and clear about more KaSh.🤣

stack: http://i.imgur.com/rX6RGEp.png

eagerly waiting for more kash 🤣 😳
thanks for stack 😃
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your latest update is the bomb👏❤️ Special props to Jon Snow, Matt Bomer, and Turkish wedding stuff. Simply sublime!

Here comes my request: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62syjVNkWzA&t=3s

Could you make something out of this?
Edited by CaputDraconis - 6 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I SEE KASH!!! 
Reserved for comment.

--

HOLA ASSHOLE!!! Wad up, Buttercup? Just so you know, I ain't here just for KaSh, I logged in after ages because of MJ (Danglez) and thought "hmm... Let's check out some f**kawesome stuff from V" AND LO AND BEHOLD, I see KaSh!!!! Such awesome luck. 😃 ❤️ AND I ALSO SEE CAFFREY. 

10 Years of DMG!!! Can't believe time went by that fast. When I think about it, I was f**king 12 years old when this show came out. W*F! 😆 Believe it or not, I watched DMG on the 20th with my mom. From the first episode to the Medical Camp episodes. ❤️ The good old days <3333 Whenever Atul comes on screen, I literally smile every single f**king time. 😆 AND HIS SONGS!!! Jali Jali phir jali jali, jali annjali ki daal jali 🤣

Okay, I am done ranting on DMG...for now. 🤣

AHHH I remember this scene. ❤️ I went GAGA when it first came on. Like dil mein kuch kuch ho raha tha 🤣 Your texture looks effing awesome in here, and also in the other 3. I love the darkn background because it just pops out KaSh more. ❤️

It's hard for me to say this but you are a master at blending. THIS IS FLAWLESS!!! <3 Your coloring, blending, text style, the blue tones, and every single thing is pretty. Heer Ranjha scene was awesome but I LOVED Atul and Anjali's Romeo and Juliet scene even more. It was hilarious 🤣 

OKAY! I am dead. Officially. THIS IS IT!!!!

Ahhh How can someone as fugly as you make something AWESOME!! 🤣 🤣 jk jk I lau you. ❤️ It's a perfect mix between animated and nonanimated. I love the black and white background, with the white gradient layer. Looks phenomenal. Teri jitni tarreef karu utni kam hai. 😆 Jug Jug jeeyo. 🤣

The Turkish weddings gifs are stunning. I might the brightness and the sharpness of your gifs. The quality is FAB. I have only seen ALA so far. Any other recs? 

I ❤️ the Arshi GIF set. 

You got my 2 fav shows in one update. SCORE FOR ME!!!! 🤣 I honestly loved this scene and your coloring/ work did perfect justice to it. I honestly love your text style, the way you place them and the fonts you use. It always suits the scene well and innovative as hell. I could never think of doing it the way you do. SHARE YOUR CREATIVE JUICE, BITCH!! 🤣

WHOAA The Salmaan Khan icons took me down memory lane and also made me realize that I have not seen many of his movies. LOL It's funny if you compare him now to his baby face from back then.I cannot believe that you are missing Prem from Hum Aapke Hai Kaun? 😛 I honestly love the name placement in these icons, especially Sameer, and Chulbul Pandey. Brillant work, V!! ❤️

I might be one of the only few people in this world who hasn't seen GoT yet. I swear, It's on my watch list. 😆  I honestly can't choose which one I like, between the three. How do you seriously make these? Any tutorial suggestions because this is f**king stunning!! I love the blue in the second Jon signature, especially how it stands out. ❤️ 

HOLY f**kING SHIT!!! I cannot choose between the Caffrey stuff. HOW DO I CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM? How do you seriously make 'em. TEACH ME!!! And your signatures make me want to rewatch this show because it was brilliant, and plus...Matt Bomer ❤️.

Gorgeous work, V. I love each and every single piece of f**kawesome art you make. ❤️ I sorta love you as well. Sorta. 🤣

PS: I download all your resources and THANK YOU for finally sharing them. 🤣 ❤️ 🤗
Edited by .Username. - 6 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I see KaSh thobra's  🤣
http://i.imgur.com/nSedPfb.png < How amazing does this look. For a lack of better word, i love how smooth your edits are. Just soothingly perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/q2OsDoT.gif < I love this one so much. Its so beautiful.  It brought back a lot of memories.

Bulls eye!
Yo basket, ball please.

^ You know I still remember their damm dialogues. 😳 Its very sad. A decade Miller, a whole damm decade. I still remember running home from tuitions to catch the episodes. I remember how much l liked " asmani rang hoo" . It seems like a lifetime ago now. We are getting old dude. Well, you are already old 🤣

THE TURKISH WEDDING GIFS ARE SO PRETTY. I want to cry. SO pretty and stunning. You so beautifully beautify beautiful people.

DUDE HOW BRILLIANT ARE THE SK ICONS. SO well made. SO awesome. Each of them have their unique style .

OH MY f**kING MAGNIFICENCE . The Jon Snow stuff are so AMAZING. SO DAMM PERFECTION. Also, how do you give such apt text when you dont even watch the show :|

okay
now
breath
okay
not okay

LOOK AT CAFRREY BEING GORGEOUS AND YOU MAKING HIM EXTRA f**kING GORGEOUS. How is my heart supposed to take that. ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE-NESS BREAKS MY HEART. Seven hells so perfect.
HOW ARE YOU SO DAMM GOOD  ? HOW ? Arrg if you didn't make such  gorgeousness with Caffrey, I would totally hate you for making me praise you.
Now I cant even do that.
Damm you.

I don't know what are texture pack things okay. So cant comment.

NOW f**k OFF AND DRINK FANCY COFFEE AND LET ME STARE AT CAFFREY.

enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing updtae dear 
kash arshi and salman icons looking fantastic 
thanks alot for pm dear 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I saw you made stuff on Superwoman  while I was living in a cave. So if you are taking suggestions, make more stuff on Lily. She is my soul unicorn <3
Also quotes. I love your quotes updates.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

And I'm late for the update that I've been waiting for.  I've been down with Viral and haven't touched my laptop. 🤔

Coming to the update.. you know I can never fault your stuff as they are perfect just the way they are. Sheer love and gorgeousness. ❤️

^One of the most amazing scenes of DMG ever. ❤️ Please could you share this texture if possible? 😳

^Perfect for every KaShian. ❤️

^LOVE LOVE LOVE. ❤️ Please stack kardo... 😳 This is absolutely beautiful. ❤️

THE SALMAN KHAN ICONS... 😲 👏 ❤️ [THANK YOUUU!!! 🤗

WOW WOW WOW... ❤️

I feel the last icon - Akash Verma wala is not from Saajan.. 😆 But anyways... please stack coz Imma use it in my dabba now. ❤️ 😳

The Turkish Wedding, Neal Caffrey and GOT ones are stunning. 👏 Phenomenal update. 😃

I don't usually make icons but if I ever do, will use those textures and credit you. 🤗 😳

~ Mrina <3

OMG! How are you now? Feeling much better? That's why you've been MIA?? :(
Thanks a lot Mrinzi! 🤗 HAHA. I know. Actually i was having doubt about that Saajan picture as well bcz i think it's from Maine pyaar kiya movie and it's difficult for me know since i didnt watch both movies. I was like omg i hope it's from the same movie but DUH!!!! It was hard to differentiate and find a proper HQ one from his old movies. Nonetheless 🤔  

Stack [salman icons]: https://i.imgur.com/jlIT6NO.png
Stack[ArHi gifs]: https://i.imgur.com/mlHTqpr.gif

Thank you so much 🤗 
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

@bold yus the famous ALA😆that too all these series r like so long some 1.5hrs per epi.. i wil watch a whole movie by that time😳 i need to catch up wit the rest soon😆

I guess u wil update soon😛Oh alright after ur nxt update it is then😃

@bold pink thankuu thankuu❤️

@italic oh yus i can get that😆 i was watching this ALA long back after which my interest went to Kdramas😆then english series now i'm back to seeing hindi dramas again😆

I was shocked by the duration of a turkish episode the first time i came across them. I was like maybe it's 10 episodes compilation in one. 😲 BUT I WAS SO WRONG 😲 🤣 
Hopefully soon again, depends on how fast am willing to work. But laziness is a bitch at times ;)

HAHAHA. An all arounder ;) same here buddy!
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Your latest update is the bomb👏❤️ Special props to Jon Snow, Matt Bomer, and Turkish wedding stuff. Simply sublime!

Here comes my request: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62syjVNkWzA&t=3s

Could you make something out of this?

Thanks a lot Jaz ;) 

Definitely can make something out of it. Might come after next update though. Can wait? Any gifs size preferences?