Thank you SO much 🤗
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Dips..

She saw
She came
She conquered
And I quit PSing ! ( yeh ladki hum sab ka dukaan band karwayegi doston )

HA! AS IF SHE CAN EVER QUIT? I'll drag your ass and make you PS like no tomorrow if you ever commit this crime. Well far from it. Perhaps it's been the updates you gave that have inspired me so badly. ;) See, you PS and i get energy to follow through.

You know people like you are the reason why amateurs designers like us leave Photoshop out of shame. You make me feel so unworthy right now that whatsoever stuffs i've made in past few days, i'll be in a spree to delete all of them because look at those beauty out there. I WILL DIE GAWKING THOSE BEAUTY. You turned me head over heals babe like noone did. I'm bowled over your manifestations. How do you pull these out so flawlessly. Common girl you gotcha tell us your secret whatever you eat or drink which pops up your extra intelligent mind to photoshop some really professional work. Dude consider this not an advice, you should turn yourself into a graphic designer. PS: I'm not sugar coating you idiot. This is hardcore truth. Wookay !

Seriously, here she goes. 🤣 OMG You better not. You know in my years of PSing, iv learnt that the stuff you love the least when you edit, others love it the most. Like what the damn? 😳🤣 Probably am answer is I EAT THE EDITS I SEE ON IF/TUMBLR/DA. Quite an endless list. You are a PSer you should know 🤣 Well am a graphic designer just so you know but the entry level kind. 🤣 Definitely sugar coating me ;| Bas kar!

Seems like both of us are into Kryteria. Should i say same pinch ? The woman makes splendid edits. How can you ignore her work. Please let me know is that the KYY psd reason behind all this sexy colouring. Maybe i should start utilizing it now.

DUDE. Am a huge FAN! If you are bowling over the NC/JS Edits iv made then a huge credit goes to krypteria. Like it's so very impossible to copy her no matter how hard you try but i just wanted to edit like her. I even took some of her texts and incorporated it in my edits. Seems like a major copycat :| BTW did you see the real krypteria? As in krypteria herself? OMG SHE IS A SUPER STUNNING LADY. Hot and sexy and am like WAAAH! If i was a boy, i would totally be a total gonner ;O That girl has looks. If you wanna know yes, all the stuffs made on this update has a huge DIPS PSD written over it. I've tweaked them a bit, added and unadded some layers. Thank you thank you. 😎

KaSh : Time flies back to the time when KSG looked jhakass and Shilpa was not so unemployed. I miss DMG days. I was watching dmg these days and relieving the glorious moments. I thought of an update on Dmg as it completed what 10 years i think but plans are meant to go un-executed for me seems :P You should give me links to some screencaps bro. Thanks to hotstar that they happily removed all the videos leaving nothing to gif. -_-

I went a nostalgia trip while downloading KaSh scenes lately and GOOD LORD, they were gorgeous people back then. YEA you should def make one my dear. Even it's already late, go make one. I gave a DMG special last year i think, so am tired am working on a similar theme again. YOU DO. I KNOW YOU'LL MAKE JUSTICE TO THEME. I want to see your style and KaSh together  Alright i will link you my KaSh gallery links. 

Which part of the edit is non-creative ? Let me look with a magnifying tool. Oh sorry the results are negative my darling. Last addition ! No way they look so marvelous. http://i.imgur.com/nSedPfb.png this one holy shit. Got me butterflies in my tummy.

🤣 As expected. THIS SHOT IS BEAUTIFUL. Cinevistaas did gave good camera angles when it comes to love scenes.

http://i.imgur.com/KRYK7D7.png The blending is superb. Only you can pull off like a pro with non-texture signatures. The text though like like that. Wish i had a boyfriend so that i cn copy these cheesy lines and send him but F*L. 🤣

f**k a BF, i can dedicate this line to you myself darling. "You're crazy but am out of my mind." We are such a bootiphool pair saath saath. 

http://i.imgur.com/q2OsDoT.gif : This is like a feather in the cap. Choco chips over chocolate shake. Damn woman you were damn creative here. This stands out from everything. I'm in love with the b/w and the texts you added there. Someday i'll shamelessly copy this entire thing. Maybe right now. IDC what you gonna be thinking. This gif got me high :D

You metaphor whatsoever... 🤣 told you people love the stuff we love the least. Live example here. Copy, eat or poop it out...idc. Do whatever you want.

Turkish Weddings : I was making Kemal and Nihan wedding gifs and i tried using the psd you used here and guess what i screwed it so beautifully. I love your clip selection so much. Every couple looks so jubilant there and thats the USP of the whole set. The clarity though holy shit !

OMG REALLY? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING GIFS. KN's wedding is one of my most favorite because like an emotional proud parent my babies got married despite all odds and tribulations. So it was an emotional ride all together to see them finally getting to their happy endings even though it was short lived. *sniff sniff*

IPKKND: AAAouuchh this scene is hot. Bare shirtless Sobti. Jeez how many chicks on IF had intense orgasm right now i wonder 🤔 I am not a fan of this mega series but Sobti somehow steal the charm. I remember the craze of IF when IPK was on air. Girls seemed to go nuts ( which they are untill now ) over Barun and Sanaya. I've overcomed the fandom effect from all the actors of that time. My dil lies over foreign series nowadays 🤣 Shit mai bhawanaon me beh gayi. V your colouring is awfully sexy. The text style are to die for. IDK how creative you have got to be with texts nowadays. Please teach me how you do that bro. I need those skills asap.

OMG! 🤣 I've not beed on the IPK or Barun-Sanaya bandwagon so i wouldn't know much but i've witnessed the craze as well. I've watched the not so popular IPK 2 which was hated a lot and IMHO I loved the characters there at a time until it got f**ked up in the end which is normal for indian shows 🤣 But IPK 3 is a major crapfest...just look at their fashion. I think that's enough to explain how bad it is. 🤣 Dips, it's your coloring you duffer 🤣. Easy as shit. Just lower the opacity and overlay it 🤔

Sallluuu: Mai toh Superman( woman i meant ) Salman KI FAN !! There are some styles which is outrightly copyrighted to you. Noone ever can make a replica of these icons you make. I once tried making this sized icons and they seemed just like those people who are told to cook for the first time aka COMPLETE DISASTER 🤢 V i have no words how to type my emotions as to what i liked more or less in this set. You included all the characters played by him and the standard every icon is chart buster. from texts to the colouring and blending, its so beautifully done with hard work and diligence reflecting on the face of it. Some styles are your signature bro and thats what stands out in the entire update. Surely Mrinalini must be jumping right now after this. 

You a SK Fan? 😲 Can totally relate, happened to me when i tried copying Aichu's style back in times. Failed miserably. 🤣 The icons are okay. The SRK set made me satisfied this one not so much, probably because am picky when it comes to choosing pictures 🤔 I hope she does? I haven't got her feedback yet. Considering i was late completing her request as well. LIKE ALWAYS.

GoT: First i saw, i was like no way. Then i slapped myself like no this isn't real. Then i fell from the sky to the floor and gravity was not the reason. It was the effing edit ! Those Jon Snow edits are so so magnificent that idk what adjective might suit. http://i.imgur.com/MaBeKgz.png This version is my favourite of all. B/w is my weakness. The way you played with your textures V is beautiful. You say it to me that i'm choosy with my textures. Nope bro its you who know how to do it better especially with your pictures. I like that small icon image you put which made the edit even more creative. Damn i need that barcode texture up there. I'm in awe of the edit.

🤣 Aap bade mazakya ho! 🤣 Thanks. I thought it was better i do the picture hunting instead of going for screencaps. ;O The result is more wonderful when it's HD pictures you're working on. DUDE YOU GOT NO IDEA How many textures have been used here. LIKE A LOT. Many not much visible to the naked eyes. Remind me to give you the barcode texture.

http://i.imgur.com/jNmxiXt.png This is one helluva classic piece. The blue looks so brilliant there. I love the creativity involved in bits and pieces of this edit. The text is outstanding. Also, i like the sizes you chose for them. The small one looks even more sexier than big ones. http://imgur.com/RdZPGpu This one is one sheer brilliance. These are going right away into my dabba. I should do a dance that you made GoT stuffs. You should make them more bro.

Am contemplating to watch this show soon. I need some time before i start downloading them though. What's the duration time of an episode? Small sizes are cuteee! Should have made it BW completely the 2nd version. Well too late now.

Neal Caffrey: Am i suppose to know this hot lad ? Better i google him asap. If edits could kill then this might be my death point. These pieces of artwork are meant to be used as promotional pictures. How professional you're with your edits V. I am literally gawking at these edits and cursing myself for not matching even a pixel of it. The red and yellow burn effects are the bestest part of these edits. Its getting hard for me to think how much of creative inputs are involved in this edit. Also, the number textures are one signature to your style. I really love them which means i'll copy them too. The icon sized pictures which are being added are so amazing. They are actually the show stealer.

WHATTT? You haven't seen White Collar yet? That's Matt Bomer aka Neal Caffrey from the show. OMG. STOPPP! Mere toh ansoon nikalwa doge tum *haww* YES A GREAT number of textures right here as well. Go ahead man, but if you wanna copy...take it directly from Krypteria. Your inspiration will magnify ten folds more. Thank you thank you. I feel utterly so shameless getting overinspired by Kryp now. Maybe i should message her and tell her thank you 😆

Textures: The first thing i did was to download all the texture pack. But wait hey you mean lady, when were you planning to upload them ? I always knew that your pandora box of resources have outstanding collection and seems like my hypothesis was right. Wish i had hacking skills to hack your PC and extract all those stuffs but eff it. All the packs are so cool. You must make more of these resources dude. Be dayalu baby and give this poor chick some bliss of your extravagant resources :) And yes Aichuu demand is mine too. MAKE TUTORIALS HOW YOU MAKE GIFS ! (THAT CLARITY SECRET ESPECIALLY) 

Yo i've changed the links, let me know if they are working fine now. I just did them man. I uploaded them as soon as i was done with them. HA! LMFAO 🤣 You're wrong, i don't have a pandora box of resources, i download them myself :| I just thought to try a go at texturing 🤔 I'll try to make more and post them next. Am so shitty at it though 🤣. OMG How can you ask me tuts on GIF? Yours are better than mine you effing jerk. 

Your creativity is like cocaine. I don't do drugs but if someone can smell me right now one can tell that you're drugged. Blame you. No way i'm inspired with your work now. You made me depressed. You stab me with your work and my inspiration is bleeding begging me to feed more and more with those gorgeous edits. Someday i'll get hospitalized because of you and the doctors (hope they're hot) must call you and say that in order to save Dips, you got to update like its a f**king oxygen for her.
And therefore she faints forever. Beauty kills too !!

Took me likely two days to finish replying to your thesis 🤣 If it's a compliment, then am expecting an update soon from you. Go work your jaadu on the next one 😳 W*F DIPS. Time to admit you to an asylum. Let's get going. Or you need a detox? I do feel you're on drugs lately btw. Thank you for your comment. I know your fingers must be sore right now after replying for such a long post. But i don't give a damn. Coz i was super excited what you were gonna say and write this time. Tessekur Ederim  

will continue replying to this thesis later. 🤣 Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meeraksg

10 years of kash wow  ... 10 year ho gaye dmg ko lgta hi nahi 😆

its evergreen show with lots of romance , love ,friendship , armaan and his basket ❤️

i was waiting for your update ...and mujhe laga bhi tha ki kuch to special hoga for 10 years of kash 😳

and so yes its really amazing update specially all the kash work but mujhe thoda aur kash chahiye tha ...i know i'm being too greedy 😆 😳

loved the whole update as usual everything is gorgeous but meri nigaahe to sirf kash per atki hui thi ☺️

just tooo goood yar 😃

every kash creation is divine 

http://i.imgur.com/q2OsDoT.gif   

stunning work ...saare mere favorite hai ☺️... sooo beautiful ⭐️⭐️

kehne k liye words hi nahi hai ...for your kash work 😳  ...beautiful and perfect 😃

do make more on kash and on kash also 😆

thanks for pm 😛

keep creating more on kash 😆😳

please stack all kash edits for me 😳 Edited by meeraksg - 6 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Thanks Aishu though i keep appearing once in a month even am updating regularly. Definitely feels like a comeback now.😆 Thank you thank you so much!! Aww yayy you picked my favs out there now. I love those above gifs too. It's a turkish show name Dolunay ;) I see you are being kind to me with your quick-reserve-quick-unreserve mode. 😲

@bold So i've surprised u with the quick unresing mode😛I dono til wen it wil continue 🤣But for once i wanted to be quick in commenting on ur updates😆
@bold italic Yus the kid is soo cute and the guy☺️Nowadays u r more into turkish series i see😆😛

Originally posted by: aftermath..

It's very surprising seeing you back so soon Aishu. ;P Always so great to hear your take and words of appreciation my dear. Thanks a lot for the kind words. And yes you can give suggestions if you want. Which turkish show you've watched btw? ;p

@italic I din watch fully though😆its Ask laftan anlamaz😆😛

@pink is itt😛🤗M glad to be here soon too😳

Ohh thanks is it ok if i give hotstar links🤔😳
KairaZindabad thumbnail
wonderful stuff vrinz
you are one of the best creators on IF i have seen and one of my favourite
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeraksg

please stack all kash edits for me 😳

Thank you SO much Meera. IKR? It's been a decade since DMG. Feel old right? ;) Unfortunately couldn't make a special update on the 10th anniversary. But thought it's mandatory making some KaSh edits. HAHA. No worries dear, more KaSh coming up soon ;) I hear you loud and clear about more KaSh.🤣
stack: http://i.imgur.com/rX6RGEp.png
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

@bold So i've surprised u with the quick unresing mode😛I dono til wen it wil continue 🤣But for once i wanted to be quick in commenting on ur updates😆
@bold italic Yus the kid is soo cute and the guy☺️Nowadays u r more into turkish series i see😆😛

@italic I din watch fully though😆its Ask laftan anlamaz😆😛

@pink is itt😛🤗M glad to be here soon too😳

Ohh thanks is it ok if i give hotstar links🤔😳

Well you are the one only who has the patience to comment on all the missed updates. Like kudos. I normally just view the latest one and comment. Yea i took a detour for the time being, until i get bored and find another guilty pleasure. ;) Haha. OH THE FAMOUS ALA! Am watching this one these days 😆
Yea am fine with hotstar links. Btw give me the suggestions after my next update because won't be able to keep track then. I hope am updating soon again now 😆
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: OJAANA

wonderful stuff vrinz

you are one of the best creators on IF i have seen and one of my favourite

GOLD!!! LOL. I feel utterly blessed by your words :') AWW Thanks Pallavi. Trust me there are better out here on this forum. But thank you.😳
minakrish thumbnail
And I'm late for the update that I've been waiting for.  I've been down with Viral and haven't touched my laptop. 🤔

Coming to the update.. you know I can never fault your stuff as they are perfect just the way they are. Sheer love and gorgeousness. ❤️

^One of the most amazing scenes of DMG ever. ❤️ Please could you share this texture if possible? 😳

^Perfect for every KaShian. ❤️

^LOVE LOVE LOVE. ❤️ Please stack kardo... 😳 This is absolutely beautiful. ❤️

THE SALMAN KHAN ICONS... 😲 👏 ❤️ [THANK YOUUU!!! 🤗

WOW WOW WOW... ❤️

I feel the last icon - Akash Verma wala is not from Saajan.. 😆 But anyways... please stack coz Imma use it in my dabba now. ❤️ 😳

The Turkish Wedding, Neal Caffrey and GOT ones are stunning. 👏 Phenomenal update. 😃

I don't usually make icons but if I ever do, will use those textures and credit you. 🤗 😳

~ Mrina <3
minakrish thumbnail

Replies in Pink. 😳