FF: Phir Kabhi- Ch 18, Pg 24 - Page 18

Posted: 6 years ago
nice part... she was pregnant... hope not from ram... now in coma... cont soon
Nice update.
Hope bani doesn't come between Raya.
Thanks and continue soon.
As usual Vikram and Neha are their to support RaYa and both are coping up the news if bani accident but a miscarriage and she didn't let Ram know about it. Her parents too know they did wrong in marrying her daughter to him. But in all this Priya is still being strong 
Pata nhi mujhe kyun laggta hai ,ye bani ka plan hai .
Sorry if it really happened to her. Now the question is how wud Ram receive this news?? And is his equation gonna change with Bani,Men too will turn to be protective and caring when it's abt their child .
Bahot high level family hai 😆 😆 koi kisi se milta bhi nhi hai 3M tak na hi koi khabar ek dusre ki.
Tfs.

Aage kya hoga,Priya to bahot calm n composed hai abhi.
Originally posted by bpatil3

Pata nhi mujhe kyun laggta hai ,ye bani ka plan hai .
Sorry if it really happened to her. Now the question is how wud Ram receive this news?? And is his equation gonna change with Bani,Men too will turn to be protective and caring when it's abt their child .
Bahot high level family hai 😆 😆 koi kisi se milta bhi nhi hai 3M tak na hi koi khabar ek dusre ki.
Tfs.

Aage kya hoga,Priya to bahot calm n composed hai abhi.

Lol. Not about being a high level family. It's the way Bani is after, not allowing her to marry the one she wanted to marry.

Enjoy the next part. You will get a lot of answers. Soon!
Originally posted by namrata_mantra

Lol. Not about being a high level family. It's the way Bani is after, not allowing her to marry the one she wanted to marry.

Enjoy the next part. You will get a lot of answers. Soon!

Sure dear ,Zyada intezaar mat karwavo,one update is fine when u feel comfortable n satisfied.We should not loose the track so suggesting you . Thx.
I hope bani should not come between Ram and priya
Originally posted by bpatil3

Sure dear ,Zyada intezaar mat karwavo,one update is fine when u feel comfortable n satisfied.We should not loose the track so suggesting you . Thx.

I know. I am trying my best to post things asap, but  I have a lot of work these days and now, I have started another SS as well. So, just not finding time to work on this. But, I will try to post atleast one update every 4 days, but they will not be lengthy ones.