Ichhapyaari Naagin to go off air

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
As Per the latest promos that have been on air, Sajan Re Phir Joot Mat Bolo will be retaining its 9pm slot which it gave to Chidiya Ghar back in 2011 and Chidiya Ghar is getting a new timeslot from 23rd May, which is 8pm. So I think that definitely means Ichhapyaari Naagin is going off air and after all, it was supposed to be finite. What do u have to say about this
Originally posted by Alikhan2158

As Per the latest promos that have been on air, Sajan Re Phir Joot Mat Bolo will be retaining its 9pm slot which it gave to Chidiya Ghar back in 2011 and Chidiya Ghar is getting a new timeslot from 23rd May, which is 8pm. So I think that definitely means Ichhapyaari Naagin is going off air and after all, it was supposed to be finite. What do u have to say about this

Ichhapyaari Naagin is their third best show on the channel...TRP wise. First is TMKOC with 2.0+, second is Chidiya Ghar with 0.6 and third is our show with 0.4. Trideviyaan and Yaro have 0.2 and Dil deke Dekho has 0.1 to 0.2. Our show has a months bank in their kitty which means the episodes we are watching now have been shot in March and the episodes that they are shooting right now we will get to watch at the end of May. Most probably the shows time slot will change...maybe 7:30 while Yaro gets 7 pm or 10:30 pm because that slot is empty. Anyway Ichhapyaari Naagin is not going offair so soon. 

Also, Ichhapyaari Naagin was never supposed to be a finite show. Priyal Gor herself wished that the show would remain on air for years and years. Minimum 5 years was her wish. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 6 years ago
I don't want the show to go off air.
I watch and really like Dil Deke Dekho too. Sad there's no forum of it.
They moved the time slot for IPN and Yaro is going off air. I saw on twitter today.
Yeah, even I saw it on a tellychakkar article today that Yaro is going off air and Ichhapyaari Naagin will get 7:30pm slot. I hate to admit it but at this rate, Sab Tv will end all their present shows except TMKOC, which has the highest trp. Sab Tv have many upcoming shows which could replace the others. The trps of all the other shows are very low especially Ichhapyaari Naagin, with 0.4, Dil Deke Dekho with 0.1-0.2 and Trideviyaan with 0.3. At least Ichhapyaari Naagin and Chidiya Ghar get a chance to prove themselves
YARO Ka Tashan is also a nice show. Specially Sanju. Pity that it couldn't get a new time slot.