Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

When he picks u up in his arms!

Dress. Perfect

Hair. Perfect

Makeup. Perfect

High-Heels Per...ah Heels!

She pulled out a show box from bottom cabin of wardrobe and looked at oh so beautiful red heels which were perfect for the black dress she was wearing as the dress had red colored intrinsic pattern and heels just provided the much needed oomph to her dress.

She quickly wore heels and checked herself in mirror...

"Purrfect!" she grinned looking at herself.

Arjun came out from washroom wearing a black shirt with black pants looking every bit handsome he was...He leaned on the wall and whistled looking at her...

Arohi grinned and turned to face him..."so what do u think?" she asked raising her one arm in air and posing like some fashionista...

"H.O.T."

Her grin turned wide if that was even possible at first place...

"now move aside and let me get ready" He said pushing her from in front of mirror..

Arohi rolled her eyes..."huh! ghar ki murgi daal barabar"

"same goes for ghar ka murga" he replied setting his hair with gel.

She shook her head and picked her mobile to click some selfies till he gets ready...She pouted and was going to click her 5th selfie when Arjun barged in...

"this is amazing!" she cheered looking at their pic...let me post it on Instagram.

Arjun shook his head..."do it in car! We are getting late" he literally dragged her to car as she was busy coining some caption for pic.

Loud music was banging and almost everyone was on dance floor when they reached club...

"I love this song" saying that Arohi held his hand pulled him onto dance floor. They both were dancing like crazy with the music not giving a damn about anyone near them. Arjun gathered her in his arms and looked at her mischievously "seeing u dance like that makes me want to take u back home right now...u r such a seductress"

Arohi chuckled "wish I could say the same about u"

He laughed shaking his head "u hurt me"

"aww" she dramatically kept her hand on her chest "I am sorry"

He just rolled his eyes..."wanna drink something?"

"u know my choice" she grinned

Arjun nodded "yes mam" "stay here only...I don't want to have to search u in this crazy crowd"

It was a long night. They danced, flirted and kissed many times in between. It was much needed "us-time" for them. By the time they called it night, both of them were spent till their limits.

"I can't walk" Arohi whined sitting on pavement...

"Come on...it's just few steps more!"

She removed her heels and pressed her toes "these heels...they are literally killing me"

Arjun folded his arms and sternly looked at her..."Who the hell told u wear them anyway?"

"Wearing heels is our right...they make us feel good" she counter replied...

"yeah! Like right now"

Arohi groaned massaging her foot "Shut up Arjun! Ek toh ye stupid heels aur ek tum...I can't handle two stupids at one time"

"main stupid!?" he asked pointing at himself..."then what are u? Some Queen of stupids!"

"At least I am a Queen!"

"waah! What logic" he said in unbelievable voice.

Arohi mumbled something under her breath and stood up picking her heels in hand , she winced a little but in her anger she spoke "chalo ab"

In next moment she was raised in his arms..."Arjunnn...""what are u doing? Put me down"

"agr aaj chalne diya na toh zindagi bhar sunaogi" he said with a little smirk..

Arohi narrowed her eyes..."main sunati nhi hoon!"

"ahaan" he perked up his brow at her to which she replied making a weird face...

She leaned on his shoulder glancing at her heels "How can something so beautiful be so painful?" she pouted..."maybe that's how life is..."

Arjun chuckled shaking his head..."they are just heels wifey! Stop deriving life lessons from it...plus I am always here in ur every pain" he winked.

She nodded giggling and rested her head on his chest..."ah my strong hubby! U r my Superman..I love u!" she said cheekily blowing a loud kiss.

Arjun looked down at her finding comfort in his arms and slowly closing her eyes..."Arohi no! u can't doze off...U can't bail out on me like this"

"only for few minutes...I am tired!" she said in babyish voice...

He shook his head "After all this hard work I deserve my reward...I have waited whole evening!" he whined...

Arohi chuckled "It's going to take almost 40-45 minutes to reach home...I'll take a small nap so that I am active whole night" she smiled wickedly.

"Promise!"

"yeah Promise" she replied yawning and snuggling into his chest for more comfort

a/n: i know many of u are waiting for BMS update...it will surely be updated tomorrow and after that no more updates till 18 May😊😊 and about this one...well I will be posting few shots about little things that reflect love in a couples day to day lifeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm so what was it????????
i mean was it a os or ss ya fir a teaseee
man i needed more
behem BMS k sath nainsafi na karo 2 hi updates bache hai de daalo plzzz
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanx for pm
update soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
that was a cute start with wify and hubby
continue soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting starting 
Beginning with arjuhi cute moment 
Continue plz 
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mja aa gya... 
Sweet little things... So cute and refreshing.. Loved it!! πŸ˜‰
Pls update this soon and also other stories.. 
Kmhcrazyfan thumbnail
Awww...
It was amazing update
Totally loved it
Eagerly waiting to read more
Please do continue soon
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the new story
I wish its a Ff and not an OS or a SS