Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bahubali 2 (Hindi) Smashes All Hindi Film Advance Records-BOI

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Bahubali 2 (Hindi) Smashes All Hindi Film Advance Records
Thursday 27 April 2017 21.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion looks set to cause mayhem at the box office and we are talking about the Hindi version only and not the original and other dubbed versions. Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion (Hindi) has taken the biggest advance ever with pre release collections set to be around 30 crore nett. The previous record was Sultan at 21 crore nett which had a five day weekend while here it is three so the the advance there was coming for five days.

This advance means that it has a good chance to the be highest non holiday opening for a Hindi film which at present is Dhoom 3 at around 32 crore nett. But the craze is at such a level that you can't rule out a much higher collections. Records in some mass circuits are certain and it remains to be seen how the day plays out. The biggest thing is going to be that the collections are coming on a non holiday and it will hopefully show that box office can perform without holidays if the content is correct. The film is the second part of the biggest blockbuster on television in the satellite era, it has scale, action and emotions and starting tomorrow The Hindi film box office may be about to witness something very special.

We keep reiterating Hindi as including other versions its no doubt going to be an epic at the box office as Bahubali 1 itself is the highest grossing film of all time till date but this time the Hindi version figures alone could leave the industry in total awe and shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
30 cr opening coming soon
250 cr hindi only 
hasini009 thumbnail

ticket price hike, screen count, footfalls, no clash, overhyped comments... coming soon😆
Edited by hasini009 - 6 years ago
I m wondering what will be day 1 all lang collection? Could very well reach 50 cr.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

I m wondering what will be day 1 all lang collection? Could very well reach 50 cr.

if hindi alone 20+cr then 50 is cakewalk
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hasini009

ticket price hike, screen count, footfalls, no clash, overhyped comments... coming soon😆

Just wait and watch  ðŸ˜‰

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is true.. I had to book tickets two days before lol... Going to watch tommorow
HOLY SHIT

THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED CRAZE

AAMIR? SALMAN? WHO?

ITS RAJAMOULI FEVER TOMMORROW ALL OVER INDIA

WE UNDERESTIMATED THE CRAZE

I THINK EVEN BW AUDIENCE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A GOOD MOVIE SINCE 6 MONTHS AND FOR BAHUBALI SEQUEL SINCE 2 YEARS. 

SKY IS THE LIMIT NOW

PK DANGAL SULTAN BAJRANGI RECORDS MIGHT BE IN DANGER 

THAT TOO ONLY DUBBED HINDI BAHUBALI 2

AND THAT TOO NO CHRISTMAS NO EID

PS - I AM WONDERING WHAT THE SOUTH ORIGINAL VERSIONS GONNA DO AT BOX OFFICE TOMORROW 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
wow..ab spoilers post kar doon..kattapa ne bahubali ko kyun maara😆
This content was originally posted by: MinzPie

wow..ab spoilers post kar doon..kattapa ne bahubali ko kyun maara😆

I DARE YOU