TS: Separation just made for increased the love. Part 2 PG 2 - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
TS: Separation just made for increased the love

No.. no.. I  am not interested in that your pic's a boy shouted..

'Arrye ye wahi pic hai Jo tere maa-baap be bahot Saal pehle tere liye pasand ki thi' she said..

Boy- lekin Dadi I don't want to get married now..

Dadi- lekin tu usse mil toh sakta hai, wo tere hi clg me padhne aayi hai, tere hi class me hogi ram..

Ram- Dadi ye pic aapko hi mubarak, Kya soch kar aap sab ne meri shaadi fix ki thi pata nahi aur usse bhi koi interest nahi hoga mujh me, so I leave for clg, and vanished these pic till evening.. got it..

Dadi- lekin ek baar dekh toh le Priya kaisi dikhti hai..

Ram- aahhh, Priya..

Dadi- naam hai usska..

Ram- what ever and he leave for the clg..

Ram reached the clg and curious to see who is Priya, he reached his class room and found all are stood out..

He asked to one boy- why all are stood out..

Boy- today is the first day in clg and principal announced that after recess class started so that's why everyone is out..

Ram- OK thank you..

Ram think- chalo free time Mila hai toh dekhte hai ye Priya Kon hai, and he asked one girl- excuse me!

Girl turn to him- yes!

Ram- can you told me who is Priya here..

Girl look him tip to toe- ahh she is and she show by her index finger to other girl..

Ram look at that direction, a girl who wear a mini skirt, she look so hot, but ram didn't like that, ram again asked her- are you sure, she is Priya..

Girl- Haan, why are you asked, I mean you know her..

Ram- no actually, she is my family friend and we meet after so long and I know her about her name..

Girl- ohh.

Ram- by the way I m ram, ram kapoor and he forward his hand..

Girl- I m malika, Malika Sharma, nice to meet you, she didn't forward her hand..

Ram- friend toh ban Sakti ho, still his hand towards her for hand shake..

Malika- you know me..

Ram- Malika, aur waise bhi aanjaane log hi dost bante hai..

Malika shake her hand with him- friends..

Ram- thank you and both leave there hands n ram's phn ring and he excuse himself..

Esha came near to malika- who is that Guy..

Malika- I introduce you as a Priya..

Esha shock- what! Are you mad Priya, tu Priya hai Mai nahi..

Priya- no Malika for him, aur waise bhi first impression is last, so ab work phirse Priya ke baare me nahi puchenge..

Esha- what do you mean..

Priya- I mean ye wahi ram hai Jo mere parents aur usske parents be milke ek dosti ka rishta rishtedaari me hona chahiye ye sapna dekha hai aur Maine wahi kiya, tod Diya rishta hone se pehle hi..

Esha- you know that he came to meet you..

Priya- Yaa I heard last night my father and his Dadi conversation that Dadi show my pic to him but now I m Infront of him and he didn't identify me, that time click in my mind that he know me only by my name not me so I took that chance to ruined these, I m smart na..

Esha- if he came and asked me about Priya & all then..

Priya- for me plz..

Esha- aaa you know that very well I can't say no to you..

Priya- so sweet of you..

Ram reached home, his parents there and they asked about Priya..

Ram- aapke aur Dadi ke kehne par, I was saw her in clg..

Krish- you like her..

Ram- maa you know me that very well about my choice and my likes, dislikes & that Priya she wear mini skirt, with so much make up I mean make up karna OK hai but itna saara, most important Dadi told me that she is just like you but no she is so much opposite from you, I will not marry with her never..

Amar- tu Kya bole jaa raha hai beta, aur waise bhi Priya bahot sanskari hai, aur tu jis Priya ki baat kar raha hai wo shayad galat Priya hai Yaa phir wo aaj clg aayi hi naa ho..

Ram- Papa how could it possible, I asked to Malika 2 times about Priya and she 2 times sure, that girl is Priya..

Dadi- tune yahi Priya ko dekha na and she forward the pic to him.

Ram took in his hand and look at that pic and his eyes pop up and he asked in doubt- are you sure she is Priya Sharma..

Dadi- Haan beta yahi hai, bachpan se hi tere liye dekh rakhi hai..

Ram in mind- Priya Sharma urff Malika, you playing with me, now you wait & watch Priya urff Malika play beings with true sense, ab Mai bhi dekhta Hun,Tum aapni identity kab tak chupati ho, by the way I like it, may be we will be on same track, we both are perfect to each other..

Next day, ram reach class room and find Priya seat with that girl he go near them..

Ram- hi Priya, it's me ram..

Esha look at Priya and hi to ram..

Ram- Can I seat next Priya plz Malika..

Malika as priya, she transferred her seat to next banch and watch ram from distance..

Priya in mind- accha hai, thoda pagal bhi hai, tune galat kiya hai ye chupakar ke tu Priya hai... Malika konasa bhi naam baata Diya, pagal hai tu sach me, sidha bol deti nahi karni hai shaadi toh ye sab nahi hota ab jaada soch mat aur padhai par dhayn de...

Ram follow Priya she came in library, ram still following her, she took the book and seat, and started her work...

Ram disturb her- hi..

Priya- shuuu! Library..

Ram- I know, I want your number..

Priya- why?

Ram- plz..

Priya- OK..

Ram forward the paper n pen..

Priya nodded in no and give her number by her fingers..

Ram- paper use kar Sakti thi..

Priya- I m eco friendly..

Ram- by the way Malika why don't you think for go out..

Priya- sorry I m busy..

Ram- arrye yaar chalo na Malika..

Priya- sorry..

Ram- boring and he went from there..

Days passed they boths friendship grow day by day and it turns into like, they never told to each other about it, esha started like ram so madly but ram & Priya like to each other, esha started hate to Priya coz Priya so much close to ram...

One fine day, one invention came from Kapoor's for a party..

Priya- oops! Now what to next if ram knows about that I m Priya not Malika, soch Priya soch and she called esha and told to her about party and she yes to her..

Priya- thank God esha ne Haan kaha ab tension nahi..

Ram waiting for Priya & her family and he saw Priya came there wearing a black color chudidar dress with minimal make up, she came near ram and give a cute smile to him..

Esha hi to him but he is busy in Priya..

Esha jerked him- hi..

Ram- ohh hi, nice to see you here again plz come in..

Ram turn to priya- so Malika can you plz came with me plz little bit quarries in book, I just wanted to ask you, plz sort my quarries..

Priya- party kiu rakhi..

Ram- Maine nahi rakhi Papa ne rakhi hai..

Priya- ohh, and she excuse from esha..

Esha in mind- issue ram pasand nahi tha phir ram ke Saath, ye nahi ho sakta aaj Kuch bhi ho jaaye ram sirf mera hai aur mera hi rahega and she also follow them..

Ram took Priya on terrace..

Priya- why are you taking me here..

Ram- oh so smart, you didn't get that why I m take to here..

Priya- you said me you have some quarries..

Ram- Yaa right but not in studies..

Priya- then..

Ram turns her & started walking,Priya to walk back step and she hit by wall, ram block her way by his hand and started stared to her..

Ram- I love you Priya Sharma urff Malika Sharma..

Priya look at him in shocked..

Ram- ye baat toh Tumhe dusre din hi bolne Wala tha..

Priya- Kya! You love me..

Ram- no Priya uff Malika..

Priya- Tumhe pata chal gaya tha toh kiu nahi bola.

Ram- wo accha lag raha tha, I m enjoying that phase so much..

Priya- hmm..

Ram- so you love me..

Priya look at in his eyes and nodded in yes..

Ram- Kya! Speak up naa...

Priya- haan, with blush..

Ram- Kya Haan, he started pulling her leg..

Priya- yahi ke and she stop coz of nervous..

Ram- don't be nervous na..

Priya- ram stop pulling my leg..

Ram kissed her forehead- say, other wise you can't stop me.. and he kissed her on cheek..

Priya close her eyes- I love you too..

Ram- really...

Priya only nodded in yes..

And same time esha watch every thing with revenge mind..

Shipra calling Priya..

Priya- ram maa bula Rahi hai..

Ram- promise me you came back here again I wanted spend sometime with you here..

Priya- first I have given from here..

Ram- first promise..

Priya took his hand in her and kissed on his palm and say- promise, i'll be back..

Ram- OK go, and Priya went from there..

Esha came there- hi ram..

Ram- hi.

Esha- ye Malika kaha par gayi..

Ram- her name Priya and I know the truth..

Esha- but I like you ram..

Ram- what you say.. but I love Priya and  most important, you are just my friend nothing else..

Esha- aur wo Kya tha humesha mere Saath clg me, itni closeness..

Ram- listen esha I m not given you any wrong intention..

Esha didn't listen and started hugged to ram and started kissing him, ram hold her arms and pushed her from him, and started walking from there..

Esha started crying and started non-sense blabbering- ram Tum aisa nahi kar sakte mere saath and all are look the direction of voice..

Ram- just shut your mouth, everybody see us..

Esha- why would I shut my mouth, unnko bhi toh pata chalne chahiye Tum kaise ho..

Priya go near ram and asked to esha- what happened, why are shouting..

Esha- ye ram mujhse pyar kar raha tha aur aaj Maine usse pucha toh aapni baat se piche hat raha hai, aaj bol raha hai he love you, itne din mere Saath and she started crying..

Priya- ek.. ek minute, I know ram very well, aur wo aisa Kuch nahi kar sakta and most important he always with me don't lie esha..

Esha to shipra- aunty aap hi baatayie koi laadki sab ke saamne aapni izzat dav par laga Sakti hai..

Priya- maa aap esha par vishwaas mat kijiye, Mai ram ko jaanti Hun aur ram ne aaj tak aisa Kuch bhi nahi kiya hai..

Ship- Priya koi bhi ladki aisa jhoot nahi Vik Sakti aur khud ki izzat ke baare me toh kabhi nahi..

Ram- aunty don't trust her, I love  Priya.. mere liye esha surf ek dost hai aur Kuch nahi..

Sudh- bas ram bahot hua Mai aur ram Kuch nahi Sunna chahta..

Priya- maa Papa plz listen to him once, ussne Kuch nahi kiya hai, Mai ram ko jaanti Hun and tears rolled down..

Sudhir to amar- humne ye rishta bahot Saal pehle joda tha lekin aaj Mai hi ye rishta todta Hun, humein socha tha ye dosti ka rishta bahot jaada majbut ho lekin ab nahi lagta, sorry amar and he hold priya's hand and pulled her with him, and went from there tears rolled down from ram & priya's eyes...

Continue soon

Edited by Arpipatil - 6 years ago
Beautiful story.
Thanks for pm.
Nic plot...evil esha hope she will be out of the frame soon...n our raya will be together
Tnx for pm
Nice and beautiful story.
Thanks for pm and continue soon.
nice n new concept. thanks for pm. please continue
Beautiful part n loved it n hope raya jaldi ek ho jaye
Nice dear...
Please continue soon...
Hi dear,
Good new story...
So its like first parents wanted and raya wasnt interested, then Raya fell in love,they wanted to be together but now their parents at loggerheads due to the misunderstanding created by esha..

First reading esha as a friend of priya, was like ,oh here esha plays a true frnd of hers but then esha is esha, she usead as one in story and stayed just like balh esha...

Lets see how Raya tackle this..
Priya has belief of Ram which is relieving..

Thanks for the pm.. :)
Arranged marriage turned into love but the twist with Esha revenge on RaYa love surely will bring problems for them.