Adi Aliya or Adi Roshni?

Poll Question :

Adi Aliya or Adi Roshni?

Poll Choice
Adi Aliya
Adi Roshni
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Unexpectedly Adi got married to Roshni .So you think Adi will start loving Roshni and Adi Roshni will be an end couple or will Adi aliya will unite?
All I want to watch is ishra 😭
But not even single ishra scenes these days
I don't want adi alia roshni love track 😑.. .
So please give another option, none of the above πŸ˜†
I love Adya. So any day that is accepted.
I think henceforth the CVs will keep IshRa on the same page because as is, DivAn are the driving force of Mohabbatein & nobody on their own shoulders can singlehandedly carry YHM forward. Therefore, both IshRa will try and make Adi realise his duties as a husband.
That's not to say, I approve my babies (a random person once objected to me calling IshRa, babies  but I don't care πŸ˜†) becoming saas sasur cos I crave so much for an angst filled intense love track of the two. All said and done, I'm ok with Adi-Roshni cos they have a story, a journey of their own.

Adi & Aaliya's marriage would be incestuous but if I even ignore that; they're so called love story is copied from the iconic IshRa's & I have a strong rejection of that!
I like IshRa btw
But between Adi - aaliya and Adi - Roshni toh I like RoshYa more (Roshni + Aditya...lol my Frd told me this n it sounds cute) 
Yay my first post on YHM forumπŸ˜ƒ
i like only ishra
but if Adi has to be with someone than it has to be roshini becoz alias story with him was not a proper acceptable one and as someone said here it was a copy paste of ishra without any spark
All of youus that are SAYINNG "Adi&Roshni", I understand the meaning of marriage and the importance but if a forced marriage is happening, you can't accept it. Take a divorce. All of youus, be in Alia's position. Unaware your fianc married somebody else by force, somebody you love and they love you back. It's rubbish Adi-Roshni. Aliya&Adi for eternity because it's love. It's a punishment on Adi. He didn't want to go through this. YHM writer, fix your script. It's "bhakvas".
I luv ishra 
But now days their is not a single peacefully scene BTW them 
But I like adi aliya too
I hate this kabab mein hadi Roshini 
She doesnt even look good for Adi 
Why the f*** she has to come in between Adi and Alia 
I love Adi and Alia alot .They are just perfect 
For me Raman & Ishita has always the upper hand because YHM is about their journey.
But currently YHM is focused Adi's love story, so for me it Adi-Aliya because they truly love each other. :)
Adi has been forcefully married to Roshini and no one should suffer through a forced marriage because both of the partners will remain unhappy.
So Adi-Aliya it is!