Not everybody's cup of tea but dal-chawal ppl like me-Arjun Kapoor

Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Film Companion

Welcome to #ArjunOnFilmCompanion! We're set to talk nepotism, box-office and the craft of acting with @arjunk26

. @arjunk26 on nepotism - If people are coming to theatres to watch you, you get films. Only the audience can decide. #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

"I might not be everybody's cup of tea but where people like dal-chawal I know I am liked!" @arjunk26 #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

"We're losing perspective on why we're talking about nepotism. I'm happy to have a healthy discussion" @arjunk26 #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

'Ki & Ka may have been oversimplified. I understand it let some people down. But we wanted to start a conversation.' #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

'I think my biggest strength as an actor is to be able to make my characters my own' @arjunk26 #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

'I'm trying to be a little bit more selfish as an actor in a good way. That's something I struggle with' - @arjunk26 #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

'I love following box-office numbers. There is so much money riding on us, we need to know where we stand' #ArjunOnFilmCompanion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
What the f**k is daal chaawal people?? 
Indifference thumbnail

"I might not be everybody's cup of tea but where people like dal-chawal I know I am liked!" 

I think my biggest strength as an actor is to be able to make my characters my own'

I'm trying to be a little bit more selfish as an actor in a good way. That's something I struggle with' -

Arjun definitely is confident he can turn things around and become a big star in future.Explains him rejecting all multi lead projects😛

Indifference thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

People who cant afford multiplex high rate tickets and restricted to watching movies in single screen !?😕.Coz Arjun is said to have popularity among single screen audiences
Edited by Indifference - 7 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Indifference

People who cant afford multiplex high rate tickets and restricted to watching movies in single screen !?😕.Coz Arjun is said to have popularity among single screen audiences

Multiplex jaane wale log daal chaawal nahin khaate kya? ..  Where do some of them come with such silly words.  

I used to root for arjun when he debuted given how shitty his dad was and how much his family suffered.  He seemed like a real decent guy.  But now you realise that not only is he a mostly bad actor but his attitude is just weird 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Trust me Arjun , Hardly people like you in any class , It is just your bubble
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

Not always people like extra ordinary food. Arjun considers himself ordinary (average looking). 

His observation is correct. People connect with ordinary faces more than handsome faces (Sid). But then, his physique and lethargic looks is bit off putting. 
Ranveer's look is also ordinary. He is also theatrical. But he looks energetic. 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is an alright actor .. not great but not the worst either. But his sense of humor is great .. really like how he talks. Either he will go down the AB Jr. way or if he works harder on himself and his acting, he can get really popular because he has the capability to have that connect with the youngsters because if the way and the stuff he talks.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like this guy 😃.  I can't understand why many people hate him with passion😕. He is not best but he isn't that bad . 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
okay for starters stop this gross generalization
even the rich and elite can eat daal chawal

and not every lower middle class always eats daal chawal..or god forbid if has biriyani would have to take loans to afford..

and i don't think he has single screen fans (if he implied that) or else a movie like tevar would have shown something..at least a good opening

and lastly i eat daal chawal and NO i don't like you :p