:SI's New Show"Manga Hai Rab Se Tujhe" Discussion Thread#29: - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago

Rules
-Discuss Only About Sanaya irani and her upcoming shows.
-Do not bring in discussion her previous co-stars or previous shows except in relation to her own character.
-No comparisons to be made with previous shows or co-stars.
-Refrain from quoting more than 3 times.
-Follow IF Code Of Conduct
lol I don't like the new title they have on the last article from Spot boy😆.. so until an actual confirmation comes I'm keeping the title I love ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Guinea

Everyone on the thread , pls begin voting for Sanaya and Mohit in NB . ðŸ˜Š

Ciao Guinea,
How do I do that from Canada?
Grazie, Sophia

Pooja Banerjee to play Sanaya's mother in Sony TV's next

Pooja Banerjee has bagged her next plump role with Beyond Dreams' next for Sony TV.

By IWM Editorial22 Apr,2017

Loyal fans of popular actress Sanaya Irani have been waiting eagerly for the return of their favourite actress!!

As we know, Sanaya will be back to the TV screens with Yash Patnaik's Beyond Dreams' show for Sony TV, wherein she will play a complex character, that of a girl suffering from a sort of hyperactivity syndrome.

The beauty of the show will be that viewers will get to see Sanaya romancing the newest heart throb of TV, Namik Paul.

We now hear of talented actress Pooja Banerjee being part of the same show.

Yes, you heard it right!!

Pooja who was last seen in Zee TV's Qubool Hai will play mother to Sanaya's character, is what we hear.

As per sources, "Pooja has been locked for the pivotal motherly role. She will have a strong presence in the story line."

Also, the show has got its final title in Kavya Ki Prathna'.

We buzzed Pooja, but did not get through to her.

Watch this space for more exclusive updates on the telly and digital world right here on Indianwikimedia.com

Another well known face joins Sanaya Irani as the lead for Sony TV's Maanga Hai Tujhe Rabse!

And she will be seen in an equally important role.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 | 1:18:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Actress Sanaya Irani is all set to make her big comeback with Sony TV's next with Beyond Dreams' Maanga Hai Tujhe Rab Se. And if things work out, actor Namik Paul will be seen opposite Sanaya in the show.

According to a report in an online portal, the show that was earlier titled Behnein, is the story of a mother and her two children. And the makers have roped in another big name for a very pivotal role in the show. Actress Puja Banerjee has been roped in for this coveted role.  

And seen opposite Puja will be actor Nakul Vaid. Child actors Mahira Khurana and Shivika Rishi have been roped into play her daughters. The show will take off with Puja's character, which will end after 2 months and eventually make way for Sanaya's entry.

We contacted Puja, who confirmed the development with us.

Puja Bannerjee to play a lead character on Sanaya Irani's upcoming show

TNN | Updated: Apr 23, 2017, 01.46 PM IST
Actress Sanaya Irani is all set to make her come back with Sony TV's upcoming Maanga Hai Tujhe Rab Se. Actor Namik Paul is in the talks to star opposite her and now another actress had joined their team.

Puja Bannerjee has been roped in for a pivotal role on the show. Puja will be paired with Nakul Vaid on the show and the makers have also roped in child actors Mahira Khurana and Shivika Rishi to play her daughters.

The show will first tell the story of Puja's character and eventually after a couple of months, her role may end and this may lead to Sanaya's entry.

Nakul Vaid joins the cast of Sony TV's Kavya Ki Prathna

The talented actor is set to play the role of a father

By IWM Editorial23 Apr,2017

Nakul Vaid, the actor with sophistication and class ingrained all over his personality, will soon return to the small screen arena.

Indianwikimedia has been constantly reporting on the latest developments from Sony TV's upcoming show Kavya Ki Prathna from the stables of Beyond Dreams Productions helmed by Yash Patnaik.

The serial will mark television's popular face Sanaya Irani's return to the fiction space and serenading her on screen will be young dynamic find Namik Paul. Sanaya, the protagonist, will play a complex character, that of a girl suffering from a sort of hyperactivity syndrome.

We have already reported about Pooja Banerjee playing the role of Sanaya Irani's mother (read here: Pooja Banerjee to play Sanaya's mother in Sony TV's next).

Now we have exclusive information that talented and noted thespian Nakul Vaid has also joined the cast line up. He will be seen as Sanaya's father, thus matching steps with on screen wife, Pooja.

Nakul is a regular Bollywood face (Ab Tak Chappan, Mohandas, Lunchbox among others).

Nakul remained unavailable for a comment.

Keep reading Indianwikimedia for more updates on the show.

Edited by shonasandy - 6 years ago
can I say in Maya sarabhai words this 'kavya ki parthana'sounds gastronomically middle class jokes a Part but Manga hair tujhe rabse sounds so poetic n lovlely doesn't they feel it.I hope they stick to the tittle manga hai tujhe rab se
Originally posted by Pari-sona

can I say in Maya sarabhai words this 'kavya ki parthana'sounds gastronomically middle class jokes a Part but Manga hair tujhe rabse sounds so poetic n lovlely doesn't they feel it.I hope they stick to the tittle manga hai tujhe rab se
🤣
Originally posted by Aruna.negi

🤣
I think you love to watch Sarabhai vs Sarabhai