So sad to hear the news 
Hope to see San soon in a show 
Fingers crossed 
We need a new thread 
Someone message sunara 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@Naiyya as much I wished to see her in ipk3 it's IMPOSSIBLE that Gul would offer it to her. Even if it would flop, she won't do that just to show fans that she won't give in to their demands and do whatever she wants to. It's that simple.
It's a kids logic, she'll be stubborn and do what she wants just to "show" and not give in to demands.

Besides Shivani has already started shooting since long and show is to start in June as per my knowledge.
Edited by ArshiS.Raizada - 6 years ago
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

@Naiyya as much I wished to see her in ipk3 it's IMPOSSIBLE that Gul would offer it to her. Even if it would flop, she won't do that just to show fans that she won't give in to their demands and do whatever she wants to. It's that simple.

It's a kids logic, she'll be stubborn and do what she wants just to "show" and not give in to demands.

Besides Shivani has already started shooting since long and show is to start in June as per my knowledge.

Yes!!!! and sanaya will be back soon as their is not lack of shows for her😆
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, I'm one creepy thing with intuitions. I have a this feeling that Sanaya is gonna come back with a bang. 

Dude. Can anyone believe she's 33? She doesn't look a day over 20 and acts like she's 16. Man, I really do aspire to be a little of what she is.