Ishra SS: Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai (pt 6 on pg 55 on 23/12/18)

Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends.

I'm here with my new story which I was about to post on 23 april but luckily my friend stopped me at right time and told me to start on 29 april that is special for someone special. Many of u must know that someone special is none other our Raksha Di whose marriage anniversary is on 29 april. Even I didn't know it till my friend told me few minutes ago.

For this, A big thank u to Pooja di who dedicated an os on this day and we got to know through that. Thanks di. Love u.

So I'm wishing u di from me and my group a very happy marriage anniversary. God bless u. Have a happy married life ahead. Lots of love.

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Story background :-

This story belongs to real yhm. All characters r same with little changes and it's starting is different.

This story starts with Iyers shifted to akash ganga society, Delhi (same in serial) just opposite to Bhallas but till now Ishita's disability is not disclosesd and Ishita is going to engage with subbu while shagun's betrayal is also not disclosed till now and is pregnant of seven months and Raman is also just like earlier Raman in serial, simple and hard working with specs. Adi is just 5 years old. Mrs Bhalla and Mrs. Iyer will fight little in the beginning but will not hate too much.

The story will be Ishradi in earlier then it will be Ishradiru.

Here is the prologue,

Morning at 6 in Akash Ganga Society, all Bhalla house was silent and everyone is sleeping peacefully leaving one person who is ready to go for morning walk, he is none other than Mr Om Prakash Bhalla. Mr Bhalla informed his wife who just nodded and slept again putting the pillow on her ears so that no one can disturb her but she don't know now she has a morning alarm in the form of her neighbour who had just shifted last night.

Mr Bhalla went to society park for walk.

Mrs Bhalla was sleeping when suddenly she listened a bhajan and she woke up with a sudden jerk because here no one prayed so early. She listened carefully and got understand that it was coming from opposite flat. All woke up in Bhalla house except one and only Mrs Shagun Bhalla who was sleeping shutting doors and windows and putting cotton balls in her ear to ignore the family members.

Here in the park, Mr Bhalla was doing exercise with his group when someone came and tapped on his shoulder. He turned and was not able to recognize him when he himself introduced.

Mr Iyer - Good morning. Actually main Vishvanathan Iyer, kal raat ko hi apni family k sath shift Hua hu is society mein.

Mr Bhalla (remembering) - oh good morning Mr Iyer. Welcome to our society. Mai Om Prakash Bhalla, apke samne wale flat mein hi rahta hu Or is society ka secretary bhi Hu. Aapko koi kam ho ya problem ho pls btayega.

Mr iyer.- ji mujhe aapse hi kam tha. Mai walk pr aaya tha to suna aap Yhi ho to socha aapse bat krlu.

Mr mehra (random friend) - Bhallaji hume bhi to milwao apne naye dost se.

Mr Bhalla - jaroor mehra sahab. (turning to Mr iyer) aaiye iyer sahab pahle aapko hamare group se milwate hai phir bat krte hai.

Mr Bhalla introduced them and after doing some exercise, all sat down on benches for sometime.

Mr Bhalla asked what he was saying.

Mr Iyer - Bhalla Ji vo mujhe society hall chahiye tha do din bad  k liye, meri beti ki engagement hai. Actually sab itni jldi Hua pahle shifting phir engagement ki time hi nhi mila kisi hotel ki booking k liye or ab aas pas koi hotel free nhi ha to...

Mr Bhalla- to koi nhi iyer sahab. Aap society hall me Kar lijiye engagement. Mai samaj sakta hu...

Mr sharma interrupted - par Bhalla Ji do din bad to aapka family function ho rha ha Na society hall mein.

Mr iyer- I'm sorry mujhe pta nhi tha, koi nhi Bhalla Ji aap...

Mr Bhalla - arey nhi Iyer sahab, hamara function wait kr Sakta hai, aap tension mat lo. Aapki beti hamari beti ha, uski engagement Yhi hogi.

With that both share a hug and went towards their home.

Before u ask me why Mr iyer didn't know about secretary so before shifting only bala came and talked to secretary and arranged everything and yes bala and vandu also took a flat in this society only and lives on first floor while iyers and Bhallas live on ground floor. Function in Bhalla family is shagun's god bharai. This story will be suspense free. No history at all. May be some little flashback if needed.

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Note:-  After this prologue, I will update my both stories only after 7 may because right now I'm concentrating on my most important exam that is on 7 may after thaty I will give updates with free of mind without any tension.
Enjoy the prologue, like and tell me if u like this concept or not.
Thank u.
Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Superb update
Really very interesting concept...
Shagun and raman are still together...
And ishita and subbus engagement to take place...
Mr.iyer and mr.bhalla became friends...
Vandu and Bala too are on same flat...
Eagerly waiting for next update...
Continue soon...
Tanx for the pm.
All the very best for your exams dear... Edited by divan19 - 6 years ago
interesting prologue
so the story is before ishra being betrayed
do continue soon
Lovely prologue nisha .
Sharam are still married and ruhi is yet to born.
I m loving this concept but please shagun ka dose thoda kam .
Waiting for first part .
Update soon
Awesome prologue...
Interesting concept...
YHM ...waiting to read more...
All the best for the exam...
Thank u for pm & update