Movies you disliked the 1st time but liked the 2nd time?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
There are times we watch movies and end up disliking them only to watch them for the second time (at times being played on TV etc) and ending up liking them

for me it is Tamasha

i don't know..may be it was a bad day when I first watched it or I was too tired..i really disliked the movie and was rather sleepy while watching it

only to catch the movie again on TV recently and I liked it..i liked the depth..the concept..esp the acting and direction..and it somehow also made me relate to it in a way how we all have some complexes and how to overcome those etc etc..in short the movie felt sweet and nice which is quite contrary to my opinion on it earlier

What about you guys?

Edited by cougarTown - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tum bin and dil se 

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Kika
12kafour
Yes boss
Zindagi na milegi dobara
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
YJHD

Now i cant stop watching😲

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The opposite happens more often,  if I watch a movie,  particularly in theaters,  the first couple of days I really like the movie but then realization seeps in. How the movie had no plot, awful direction,  bad acting and bla bla. Case in point DZ, ADHM
the opposite has happened to me, came out of the cinemas loving KANK, then watched it again HATED it, and now I am just indifferent to it!
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

The opposite happens more often,  if I watch a movie,  particularly in theaters,  the first couple of days I really like the movie but then realization seeps in. How the movie had no plot, awful direction,  bad acting and bla bla. Case in point DZ, ADHM

hehe

so relate with you on ADHM

it actually happens with most of kjo directed movies..love it initially then i realize W*F was that..i guess initially i get carried away with all the glamour and music etc in his movies 😆

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
YJHD
The Lunchbox
KANK
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ramleela for sure, Not that I consider it a great movie but I did laugh on the innuenods and stupidity of sitautions when I watched it the 2nd time. Also, the 2nd half felt more intense as compared to the time I watched it in theatre.

I watched Fukrey alone after downloading it and was not impressed but later, I watched it on TV with family and I remember laughing my guts out.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Barfi ... I can't understand the movie first time second time I really like the movie.