Pihu tried to separate RaYa??

haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am new here n didn't watch #badeachelagtein after leaps but I  am a huge fan of sonia balani.Most of all hates her for #pihu n loves her as #panchi in #tumerahero.Did pihu tried to separate RaYa for wat ppl hate her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
she was this obsessed lover of sammy, forcefully married him even after knowing he loves Su πŸ˜†
Priya was against this, she tried to make her understand what she is doing is wrong and she cant force sammy to love her, it will be she who will be hurt most in this but she didnt pay any heed and asked ram to choose between her and priya
Ram was helpless and priya knew he cant choose either of them so she herself left the home  making it easy for ram

Pihu was a good character and sonia nailed it-the traumatic, stubborn, mentally disturbed and obsessed girl...i loved her portrayal
yes many does hate her but i loved pihu as somewhere it was her psychological problem(which makers never made obvious) and some impact of parents genes πŸ˜†
towards the end, after sammy's death she slowly began to understand that her mom was right and she ruined everything by her zidd

Priya-badi pihu(as we call sonia πŸ˜†) are my second fav ma-beti, sakshi-sonia had wonderful chemistry and the first fav ma-beti is priya-choti pihu(Amruta Mukkherjee) β€οΈ

i hv seen Tu mera hero for sonia but in bits and I have to say this Pihu is the best performance of Sonia

PS: i have some pics of sonia-sakshi , give me your twitter handle i will tag you. Posting on IF is lengthy process
and if u r true sonia fan, you must wach the show from her entry, you will love her performance
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

she was this obsessed lover of sammy, forcefully married him even after knowing he loves Su πŸ˜†

Priya was against this, she tried to make her understand what she is doing is wrong and she cant force sammy to love her, it will be she who will be hurt most in this but she didnt pay any heed and asked ram to choose between her and priya
Ram was helpless and priya knew he cant choose either of them so she herself left the home  making it easy for ram

Pihu was a good character and sonia nailed it-the traumatic, stubborn, mentally disturbed and obsessed girl...i loved her portrayal
yes many does hate her but i loved pihu as somewhere it was her psychological problem(which makers never made obvious) and some impact of parents genes πŸ˜†
towards the end, after sammy's death she slowly began to understand that her mom was right and she ruined everything by her zidd

Priya-badi pihu(as we call sonia πŸ˜†) are my second fav ma-beti, sakshi-sonia had wonderful chemistry and the first fav ma-beti is priya-choti pihu(Amruta Mukkherjee) β€οΈ

i hv seen Tu mera hero for sonia but in bits and I have to say this Pihu is the best performance of Sonia

PS: i have some pics of sonia-sakshi , give me your twitter handle i will tag you. Posting on IF is lengthy process
and if u r true sonia fan, you must wach the show from her entry, you will love her performance

tanx for post I am not twitterI i"ll check ur"s n will get pics
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In beginning Pihu character shown as a good daughter if RaYa but in the absence of mother who was in coma she was pampered by her father may be that lead to her being as spoil brat whose every wish fulfilled by Ram and for her Priya her mother was wrong in stopping her obsession.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: haritha45

tanx for post I am not twitterI i"ll check ur"s n will get pics

Tanpura  

@_NaseemUnnisa_

this is my handle, u will find pics in start only.just posted on twitter😳