TrollBaaaz Corner#9(Invites only) - Page 120

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by onlyrani

Rudy is getting a female SSO. Man Neha will be probably out or be turned into a villain now.

Seriously what's with their obsession with Shivaay?They are taking fangirling way too far πŸ˜†

No angry avatar for Rudra, gets the grey female lead, and gets to be center stage during his actual story. It's hilariously petty that they gave Rudra what Om fans wanted for him. 

CVs really don't like Om fans do they LOL

So technically they're creating a Rudy based plot centered on an extra-marital affair😲...because Sumo's still got a ring on itπŸ˜†
Oh shit, it's that bad ehh...it's already near bed time for me...ahaha
Page 150...when do we make the switch😎
Originally posted by charismatic-gem

So technically they're creating a Rudy based plot centered on an extra-marital affair😲...because Sumo's still got a ring on itπŸ˜†

I guess sab bhool jayenge saumya ka ya isne divorce papers courier kar dia hoga heheh

Let's move to next thread people
The epi had some great one liners.
These two are so adorable.

They Were CHANELLING ShaMMI KapoOR AND mumtaz...IN Their dance.

🀣

What an episode🀣 I think my favorite part was when they suddenly hugged each other in the middle of that song. Shivaay's little scene was also very nice. And of course Anika would think she's a witch nowπŸ˜† Shivaay's really come a long way now...before he would have huffed at her, now he's like 'ok meri maa, I concede you do have magic powers"πŸ˜†

So...I've been out of the loop. I know there were posts 2-3 weeks ago on the MF that Neha was leaving? And Rudy's getting a new love interest...I didn't take it seriously at the time, but it's true eh? I also didn't listen to Gul's interview (should I? πŸ˜†)...So end-game and already spouses Rumya are actually no longer a thing? And Neha's out??πŸ˜•

Looks like she is out or may be the new vamp. I really liked her character, but female SSO spells disaster for her especially if the new girl is Chukti too. 

Maybe they will bring her back only to get rid of her officially and end their track permanently. I hate Gul so much she sunk my ship before it even started πŸ˜† 

yeah my analysis of the interview - gul doesnt like om and i think its because his fans abused her left right centre!

i think they will just show rumya marriage was annulled! 

and lets switch 

here is the link 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4841760