New KaSum OS !!!!!!!! Enjoy :)

Posted: 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
I have missed your writing so much darlinggg!!!
This was so beautiful!!! I noticed that you smartly fit in current situations into Sarla's words and feelings! Loved it!!!👏👏
Originally posted by UrjaLuvsWahi

I have missed your writing so much darlinggg!!!
This was so beautiful!!! I noticed that you smartly fit in current situations into Sarla'swords and feelings! Loved it!!!👏👏

And I love you for noticing it 😉 Thank you for this lovely comment Uru ⭐️
Lots of Pyaar to you :)

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Read your OSes & as always loved it...
Seriously after there were news about kapil neing arrogant & fighting with sunil in drunk state my love for KSaSum overnight changed into hatred & i even changed my username from @Kapillian_girl to @xFawadKhanx but after reading your works i am in love with them again!!lovely OSes!!
Originally posted by xFawadKhanx

Read your OSes & as always loved it...
Seriously after there were news about kapil neing arrogant & fighting with sunil in drunk state my love for KSaSum overnight changed into hatred & i even changed my username from @Kapillian_girl to @xFawadKhanx but after reading your works i am in love with them again!!lovely OSes!!

Kapilian Girl? Dishi right? Why would you hate Kapil :,( Uski galti ni hai dishi there is a LONG story behind all this & I hope you get it cleared ASAP :) I am so glad to that my work made you love them again =) That's a HUGE compliment sweetie! Thank You so Much :* Its been a very long time, How have you been???? I miss this Forum & its people :( Thanks Again. Take care.

Lots Of Pyar to you :)
OH GOD 
i had forgotten how much I loved Kapil and Sumona 
got back a while ago and read this beautiful fic.
Thank you for writing this 
kappu-sarla are my favourite.
I miss Manju - Bittu though,
Wish they showed a bit more romance between kappu sarla.
Man i m sooo in love with kasum...  Its been too long when i have read something...  OMG i fell in love with then so hard...  And after kal ka epi jab kappu took sarla in his arms...  Hae meri to death hi ho gyi...  Upar se tmhare os blessing for my giddy heart...  I luved them both...