Ram and Sakshi web series is interesting tale

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Ram Kapoor And Sakshi Tanwar's Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat Is An Interestingly Told Tale! - REVIEW OF THE WEB SERIES

Balaji Telefilms entered the web series world with a bang. It launched not just one but a number of web series' for the section of audiences' who are ready to welcome something that is progressive and relevant to what's happening around.

The application called ALTBalaji gives people the access to unlimited entertainment, anywhere, anytime. In the time of digitization, this is a great step and as the trendsetter she is, Ekta Kapoor has once again done the same with this application and the shows with bold and different concepts.

One of them is, Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat. The web series stars the most popular and loved pair of television, Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead roles. The buzz of this particular web series is echoing since a long time. Now, after it's release, the echo of it's awesomeness can be heard in the form of appreciation from the fans.

As we reported earlier, Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat revolves around an actor, Karan Khanna, played by the dashing Ram Kapoor who is a recovering alcoholic and his counselor, Dr.Tripurasundari Nagrajan, played by the beautiful Sakshi Tanwar.

Tripurasundari is a 34 years old, drug de-addiction counselor who holds the record of de-addicting one hundred and twenty four people while Karan Khanna is an actor, an alcoholic and his career depends upon a big film which he will get only after he is clean because the film's name is Shuddham (meaning pure) and the director wants people to relate with Karan.

Dr.Tripurasundari has been assigned as the de-addiction counselor of Karan Khanna and what happens when these two, exactly opposite personalities are made to tolerate each other? Will their contrasting nature make them dislike each other more or will it attract them towards each other?

In this journey of de-addiction from alcohol, will they become each other's addiction or will they not? - is the story all about.

Okay, a spoiler for you guys (as if you all did not know it), the tagline says, Kehte Hain Opposites Attract so, definitely these two will fall for each other but HOW? That's something to watch out for. (Trust me, it is because I have watched it and I'm in love with it but of course, I'm not going to reveal the whole story here and ruin the fun for you guys.)

Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat is an interestingly told tale, it makes you laugh, it makes you smile, it makes you emotional but most importantly, it touches your heart. Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are at their best and will definitely steal away your heart with their unbelievable chemistry. Each scene of them speaks perfection and one can't help but appreciate them for the same.

source - https://www.fuzionproductions.com/ram-kapoor-sakshi-tanwars-karrle-tu-bhi-mohabbat-interestingly-told-tale-review-web-series/ ...

tfs dear 
Iam in love with KTBM
but the fact that its a finite series irks 
RaShi at their ever best 
I m stuck after watching free 5 episodes. how can we watch next episodes. plz don't suggest me subscription option. main nahi karne wali hu. Koi upload karega kya aage ke episodes. coz I think yaha pe bahot sare log Hai Jo next episodes dekhana chahate Hai lekin nahi dekh paa rahe Hai.
coming back to the article...it's always good to hear about RaShi. they r the best. no doubt in that. RaShi rocks.
Originally posted by thala

tfs dear 
Iam in love with KTBM
but the fact that its a finite series irks 
RaShi at their ever best 
Most welcome dear
Not only u every one loved it
That we can't do anything
Just wait for another season
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

I m stuck after watching free 5 episodes. how can we watch next episodes. plz don't suggest me subscription option. main nahi karne wali hu. Koi upload karega kya aage ke episodes. coz I think yaha pe bahot sare log Hai Jo next episodes dekhana chahate Hai lekin nahi dekh paa rahe Hai.
coming back to the article...it's always good to hear about RaShi. they r the best. no doubt in that. RaShi rocks.
Subscription is best option dear
Or if you don't wanna subscribe it may be on YouTube j can watch
They were always best and come back with bang
thanks fior sharing... RaShi back with bang no doubt in that they alwAys do these with their fans making them mad for RaShi more n more.. phir chahe woh RaYa go ya AriKa I m so addicted to them wish EK cast them in 300 epi finite show soon on TV plz sun lo na yaar...
Originally posted by leena04

thanks fior sharing... RaShi back with bang no doubt in that they alwAys do these with their fans making them mad for RaShi more n more.. phir chahe woh RaYa go ya AriKa I m so addicted to them wish EK cast them in 300 epi finite show soon on TV plz sun lo na yaar...
Their chemistry is wat fans love to see and icing on the cake is always their marvelous expression.