HSFA

JanuableSanu

pakpearl

romiebee2002
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i heard there was a reunion amongst friends am i at the right place๐Ÿ˜‰
akhir how can you have it without me afterall you cant breath without air and you cant have a reunion with out immi๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

time has past but the people are not forgotten how is every1
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: IMMI-

i heard there was a reunion amongst friends am i at the right place๐Ÿ˜‰

akhir how can you have it without me afterall you cant breath without air and you cant have a reunion with out immi๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

time has past but the people are not forgotten how is every1

Thats correct we cant have our reunion without the most imp member i.e. Immi๐Ÿ˜† 
Welcome Immi we all missed u so
IMMI- thumbnail
lagta hai sab neend mai hai lol
who do i start with i know it has to be you sab se laadli

Pri LD- hope your well and i hope you listened to my advice all those years ago, keep well and i wish you every success in life ive always said that your sweet thats your special trait, keep well remember move forward in life and see everything as a lesson it only makes a person stronger see the strength around you and learn from it and thats family 

Fati LD- Mayri dusree LD kehsi ho, i hope your well and good your also my laadli i hope your well and remember the same thing i said to pri i say to you hameesha aaahgai deekna time moves forward dont fall behind and i wish you happiness and success

Anu- Its been a long time some will say too long you have done a very good thing here and you kept all of this together for that we will always be greatful to you i wish you a good and successful future..

Fauzia- i hope your well your the sensible 1 here make sure they stay sensible lol i wish you happiness in life and look after yourself...

and ders only 1 i can save for the last ๐Ÿ˜‰ akhir they say you dont forger the last 1 as they are you know what hahaah...

Romz- ๐Ÿ˜‰  eeek wink toh hota hai what say zombie๐Ÿ˜› how are you i wish you the best with your studies afterall you have to find a medicine to cure me haahaha all the hope is on your shoulders no pressure,, just remember the 1 thing i always have faith in you and your going to be successful doctor and then you can treat me for free hahah, but seriously good luck with your future and make sure you look at the positives in life 

infact all of you look at the positives in life its said when the world brings you on your knees your in the perfect position to prey,,, ive always loved that saying... god bless all of you and take care and take care of each others looking back at those days will always be a memory that will be in our hearts the people who aint here anymore rashu, dr saiba, and sooo many more 

right enough of that emotional crap hello hi bye bye, you all let me down how can you let my sapnoo ki raani marry and leave me ๐Ÿ˜ญ hmmm lagta hai koi ourrr doondna parray gah hai lol

and finally a message for me

immi- your the best you always will be you'll hate me our you'll love me but you can never forget me lol

achaaa loook after yourselfs it was nice to come here 1 more time for old times sake ill try to come tomorrow but i cant guarantee ๐Ÿค— 

IMMI- thumbnail
ps i dont have any tissues but dont worry send me the bill hahahah hameesha hassna it cures all the illnesses hello hi bye bye you patti sareeess ๐Ÿ˜›
IMMI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanuableSanu

Thats correct we cant have our reunion without the most imp member i.e. Immi๐Ÿ˜† 

Welcome Immi we all missed u so

hey anu bloody hell its been that long i dont even know how to use this forum anymore haha๐Ÿ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail

hey anu bloody hell its been that long i dont even know how to use this forum anymore haha๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ such a pain using the forum after SOOO longgg wobhi this late, i feel bad for u๐Ÿ˜† but u managed well i will give u that๐Ÿ‘ u r smart arent u๐Ÿ˜† 
IMMI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanuableSanu

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ such a pain using the forum after SOOO longgg wobhi this late, i feel bad for u๐Ÿ˜† but u managed well i will give u that๐Ÿ‘ u r smart arent u๐Ÿ˜† 

lol yeh lag tah hai im past my cell by date hahaah 
i've put my paagle pan in all of you and now its time to say bye bye immi-s signing off take care anu it was nice hearing from you after a long  time ๐Ÿค—
SoniRita thumbnail

lol yeh lag tah hai im past my cell by date hahaah 
i've put my paagle pan in all of you and now its time to say bye bye immi-s signing off take care anu it was nice hearing from you after a long  time ๐Ÿค—

Bye Immi take care and have a successful life, it was nice to hear from you too after so damn long๐Ÿค— 
Hope we see you soon even not than take care and thanks for taking your previous time and come for us and giving a "goodbye" we appreciate it ๐Ÿค— 

remember there is never a goodbye , there is untill we meet again