Beyhadh

Choice of Samay, Choice of Dusky

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The best part about yesterday episode was what Samay told Dusky when he got up and went. If she can leave the world of competition, if she can get rid of winning and losing then he will be waiting for her at the same place. 
I really felt it was a choice of Samay or rather time to Dusky. It is opening 2 paths for Dusky. First path where she will let go of Arjun and will concentrate on justice for Ayan, getting bail for Ayan or rather her focus is Ayan. She is a through professional who is committed to her profession and her client who has been punished in the wrong category. If that happens Samay will be with her or rather time will be with her. It also implies if that happens she might get whatever she wants including Arjun maybe as justice for Ayan will ensure, Maya is exposed and punished. 

The other path is continue going the way she is. Mera duffer, mera duffer jaap and defeat Maya. Go in a competition mode where she breaks the rules of war as any means is fine to defeat Maya. If that happens then Samay or time may not be with her. She might get temporary victory or rather she will win the battle but not the war. As that path might trigger certain other events which is not going to be pleasant for anyone concerned. 

So the question now is whether Dusky wants to follow Maya or perception or she wants to follow Time or truth. Following time or truth at first is a bit difficult, but then it will bring lasting results. Following Maya or perception is easy as you always have justification on why Maya is bad and how she needs to be defeated, insulted etc.. but then that path brings misery to you and your loved ones. Because actions based on perceptions create more perceptions and when perception break it will be very painful. 

Path of time or Samay is from pain to peace. Path of Maya or perception is from perceived sadness to real sadnesss, it is from perceived loss to real loss. 

Story will also depend on which path Saanjh will choose. Path 1 or Path 2. Path 1 will make her a shining star. Path 2, well I dont know where path 2 will take her. I hope she takes path 1 and that was always my expectation about her though recent episodes make me think she might take path 2. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. beautiful post. 
The most interesting part was sure Samay dialogues from yday episode.
Yes saanjh if she takes the path1 time or truth will stand by her. 
And the rest will go smoothly.
But if she chooses path2 like for getting her revenge from maya then it will lead her to more destruction.
Yday dusky father also asked her to choose her happiness herself. So I'm waiting what wud be sanjh next step.
I'm thinking ayan might come out if maya takes her case back bcz vandy begs before arjun & gets heartattack .
Then there will be case completely closed na.. so sanjh might go after maya & prove ayan is innocent to arjun may be... And this is path2 mostly bcz again it wud be like she wants to win this to prove maya is wrong to arjun.. 
Let's see.. what is gng to happen.. and there's a news samay & maya meeting which arjun encounters. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Nithu spoilers I dont take for face value. They blabber something, episode shows something else ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.
See if Maya takes back case Ayan will come out of jail, but the stigma will remain. How will you erase the stigma. 

See Maya's case when Vandana Mata took Arjun from mandap was similar. More than any solid proof, it was the stigma that Ashwin told Vandana about that Maya hit him as a child. Society doesnt know what happened with Maya, VM definetely didnt wanted to know and made judgement. 

Now society doesnt want to know what happened with Ayan. It will make its own judgement. It will create its own perceptions. 

I remember Jhanvi telling VM meri Maya achi hai. VM also can tell mera Ayan acha hai. More than guilty or not guilty, it is the perception of the society that kills an individual. An accusation or stigma created a Maya. Another stigma will it create Ayan the criminal or someone will support Ayan to come out of it the right way. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post, Shruthi. Samay told Saanjh both the ways. If Saanjh goes through the first root, it will be good for her and others. More than Arya married life, she needs to focus on bailing out Ayaan. she should leave Arjun & Maya alone. In a married life, there will be lots of ups & downs between husband & wife but at the end of the married couples are married couples. If she chooses the second path, it will be Saanjh who will get humiliated in the process of exposing Maya.
If Maya withdraws the case, Ayaan will be out of jail. Saanjh can then prove to Arjun that he is innocent. 

As per the spoiler, Arjun will see Maya with Samay but I don't think that spoiler is reliable as Maya has always been faithful & loyal to Arjun.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Actually when Saanjh said she is Saanjh Mathur bit Dusky when Arjun addressed her so in court I thought she finally let go off Arjun!!But to our disappointment she will never leave that Duffer!!!It's like that he is d only man left on planet!!!As always spot on prediction Shruthi ji!!!path 1 is too ideal for Saanjh nd I doubt if she follows it..If she goes for Path 2 that is trying to bring down Maya., she better be prepared for d worst...Becoz We know d Boss Maya never leaves anyone who messes up with her nd she gave her a trailer also!!!And this Tym Maya too said she won't leave Dusky if ever she comes her way!!!May be death of Suman/Prem will be expected!!!So Saanjh choose better path this Tym nd stand for real truth rather than her perception!!!!She was too hypocritic in d courtroom!!!
I wonder which path she will take. 
Btw, wasn't her dialogue such a hypocritical when outside of the course before the case had started, she said that life is about winning or losing for some but for her it's love and friendship. But we saw it's for her life is actually winning and losing as she showed in the court. Samay again had to tell her that case about was not about defeating maya, and if she comes out of this winning and losing, he will be there. So why is she such a hypocritical? She always says and thinks something, but her actions never match what she think she's doing. 

I think Aneri acted well yesterday. I don't even know why Saanjh was crying and it was just pathetic because she had just publicly humiliated a woman and told all such cheap dialogues like she should have controlled her rape like her company. Then she was crying like she was the victim. She was basically crying because she couldn't defeat maya and arjun was again alone meaning she can't get a married man which was just disgusting to see. But if I just forget Saanjh's character and her evil intentions to go after a married man, I felt bad for her crying like that. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Where ajay, she never let go of Arjun. She went overboard into delving into Arya relations only because Arjun chose to believe Maya. She didnt think a second Ayan was her client. She is still not thinking Ayan is her client. 
Path 1 is the light giving path. Yes Dusky will encounter so many obstacles but then she will shine through the obstacles.
If she takes Path 1 and loses Prem, Suman or Shubham that will be her sacrifice for truth. 

If she takes path 2 and ends up losing any one of them , then it is her own fault and her obsession with Arjun is responsible for their death and I will never be able to sympathize with her. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Darling the problem with Saanjh is that her thoughts and actions dont match. Actions look as if she is doing sacrifice, but her thoughts dont match action. Yes it is about winning and losing for her. Though she says it is more about relations. When has she valued her relation with her father and mother who has given her everything. Look at them. They are sad, because as rightly her mother said she is obsessed with Arjun. 
Problem is that Prem couldnt get Arjun for Saanjh. Because that was not his ways. He is not a man of pretense, neither is Suman. Suman managed to accept Arjun's choice, Prem felt bad that his daughter is sad because of Arjun and couldnt hide his displeasure. He wants Saanjh to let go of the man who didnt treat her properly. Isnt that a genuine wish of a good father. Yes Prem and Suman has been good parents to Saanjh, parents whom Saanjh has never valued. 

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Darling the problem with Saanjh is that her thoughts and actions dont match. Actions look as if she is doing sacrifice, but her thoughts dont match action. Yes it is about winning and losing for her. Though she says it is more about relations. When has she valued her relation with her father and mother who has given her everything. Look at them. They are sad, because as rightly her mother said she is obsessed with Arjun. 

Problem is that Prem couldnt get Arjun for Saanjh. Because that was not his ways. He is not a man of pretense, neither is Suman. Suman managed to accept Arjun's choice, Prem felt bad that his daughter is sad because of Arjun and couldnt hide his displeasure. He wants Saanjh to let go of the man who didnt treat her properly. Isnt that a genuine wish of a good father. Yes Prem and Suman has been good parents to Saanjh, parents whom Saanjh has never valued. 

Her actions never match her thoughts.  That's the problem. She has been doing everything to create problems between a couple. Sometimes she badmouths maya to Arjun, sometimes she tells maya she will expose her face to Arjun. Sometimes she tells her if she find her thing again, she will not give it back to maya. She thinks she's doing all that for friendship, but we know that's not the truth. If she really cares about friendship and relationships, first she would've care about her relationship with her parents. But she doesn't care even about them. So why would she care about friendship relationship. The only reason even cares about arjun and comes after him and Maya's relation because she's in love with him. Not because of friendship or anything. 

And the biggest was when she tried kissing him. Even if I can try overlook that that it was because her feelings overpowered her at that time, but then by tomorrow she didn't feel any sense of cautious to maintain a distance from Arjun. See normally if we do something wrong based our feelings, next time we try to be careful. So this was a big thing where she was about to kiss a married man had she not seen that tattoo. It wasn't even something small due to feelings. Shouldn't she have kept a distance from Arjun thinking the he's a married man now that she had realized she doesn't really have much of control over her feelings? But no, she instead didn't feel any guilt or even has a thought about what she was about to do last night. Instead, she came between first holi moment between a couple and put holi on the man again. Then she started dancing with him and we know the history.  And she had the guts to question the wife for trying to separate her from her husband and act self-righteous. It's very hard to sympthize with her or connect with her character. 

Also, I think if she choose the path 2, may be that symbolism will come true which was about someone's death or blood because of her trying to separate Arjun from maya. And also, the way her saying to maya that, "if she finds her thing again, she will not give back" is made significant in the show because Maya still remembers it. So I think it's not a coincidence. Most likely she may get arjun temporary due to Maya's negligence just as she had left that earing and again her mangalsutra also fell down seeing saanjh.  But Saanjh returned both, so she will have to return arjun too if we go by the symbolisms. 
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how many times will she keep returningArjun. did she not do that in the marriage.