Revengefully Yours (Updated Chapter 15 pg 15 28th May)

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello people , 
I am new to this forum. This is my first attempt at writing an OS/SS. Let me know your views😊

Revengefully Yours

Omkara could not believe his eyes. Gauri kumari Sharma was standing in front of him, or was it Chulbul, his buddy... Omkara clenched his fists, he did not trust himself not to hurt her. His mother knew the truth and she had got this con artist home??

He wanted to break something...The lying , scheming witch. She would pay for this. Did she really think she could force him to accept her as his wife by manipulating his mother? 

She wanted to be his wife now, did she? He would give her a wedding night to remember..

She was not all that bad looking, he accepted grudgingly. He would have his revenge and then drop her like a hot potato, he thought, relishing the idea of hurting her...

Gauri stood there, unable to move under that relentless stare. She wanted to explain everything, but her husband looked mad enough to kill.

Would you be interested in reading further? 

Thank you for the encouraging words :)

Here goes...

Index : As requested

Chapter 1 to Chapter 3: Page 1

Chapter 4 : Page 3

Chapter 5 : Page 4

Chapter 6 : Page 5

Chapter 7 : Page 6

Chapter 8 : Page 7

Chapter 9 : Page 8

Chapter 10: Page 9

Chapter 11: Page 10

Chapter 12 : Page 11

Chapter 13 : Page 12

Chapter 14 : Page 12

Chapter 15 : Page 15

Chapter 1

So its settled then. Omkara was shaken out of his malevolent reverie by those words. What? Wait...

His mother threw him an impatient glance. "Have'nt you been listening to a word I have been saying? I want both of you to get married again,properly this time."

"But...".Omkara stuttered. Jhanvi raised her hand to silence him. "We are Oberois, we don't do anything by half measures. I will not be cheated out of my son's wedding." Omkara heard the pain in her voice. 

His mother was a gentle soul, but the fact that he had hidden his marriage from her had wounded her deeply. She was not taking this lying down.

She was taking a stand, he had never seen her do that, at least never with his father. He had yearned to see this side of her,just  not under the present circumstances.

His Dadi and bua ma, who had both been silently watching,nodded their assent. "You will marry as befits an Oberoi scion" reiterated his Dadi.

His own family was ganging up against him. But they did not know her,not as well as he did...

Chapter 2

Gauri stood under the shower, with her eyes closed,letting the spray wash away the strain of what had been an eventful day. So much had happened in such a short span of time. 

There she was , all set to leave for Bareilly,when Jhanvi had intercepted her and convinced her to come back to the Oberoi mansion, this time as the to be bahu of the Oberoi Khandaan.

Gauri still could not believe the turn of events,everything had happened so quickly. She had told Jhanvi everything,the circumstances under which she had got married to her son,the fact that Omkara did not want her as his wife.

Her prospective mother-in-law had been equally candid,she preferred Gauri over Swetlana. Gauri had no illusions, if Swetlana had not been in the picture, then she,Gauri would not have been here right now,to be married to him. 

It was the act of a desperate mother. But what about Omkara. She had seen contempt in his eyes as he had stared at her. He had refrained from saying anything in front of his family. She knew that it was only out of consideration for his family. It was the silence before the storm.

She knew how much he loved his mother, it showed in his eyes. She had learnt to read them,those brown colored orbs.Would he ever look at her like that? Not likely. Gauri sighs and then stills suddenly.

What was that noise? A door opening? She was in the guest room. She listens intently, but does not hear anything. 

She shrugs and starts putting on her nightie. She just wanted to lie down and close her eyes,perhaps sleep would give her the oblivion she craved.

Chapter 3

Gauri came into the bedroom,rubbing her wet hair with a towel. The room was dark,except the bedside lamp which cast a soft glow in one corner while the rest of the room remained in the shadows.

That is why perhaps, she did not see him standing near the window, watching her silently. Her instincts,which were usually spot on, did not warn her of the impending danger.

"Gauri Kumari Sharma" he hissed. Gauri swung around,the towel flying out of her hand and landing in a heap on the floor,her heart leaping to her throat. "Hey Sankar ji " she exclaimed, putting a hand over her hammering heart.

"Or should I call you Chulbul" asked Omkara,silently stepping out of the shadows. He did not raise his voice,he did not have to. What Gauri saw in his eyes made her heart stop and then start hammering furiously. She thought she would pass out with fear.

She was like deer caught in the headlights, knowing her doom was near,but was too petrified to even move. She could not take her eyes off his face.  Those eyes,how did she ever think that he had soft,gentle eyes? There was nothing soft about them right now, they glittered with rage. There would be no reasoning with him tonight.

So Gauri did the most sensible thing under the circumstances,she turned and ran. Hell bent on escaping,she put her entire focus on getting to the door, she did not care that she was only dressed in her night wear. She just had to get away from him. 

She reached the door,grabbing the door knob desperately. She never managed to turn it. She was grabbed from behind and lifted off her feet.She began kicking wildly, but was no match for his strength.Omkara set her on the floor and whipped her around to face him, his face contorted with rage. "Going somewhere?" he asked softly,menacingly.

Gauri's eyes went wide with fear. She opened her mouth to scream.His mouth came crashing down on hers,his arms goi ng around her,plastering her to him.His one hand wove it's way to her hair. Gauri felt shock course through her body along with something else.She was aflame. Sensations she never knew existed were scorching her body. 

He was not immune either,she felt a tremor go through his tall  frame,it gave her a small measure of satisfaction.She was not the only one at the mercy of these alien sensations. Their lips clung to each other,as if having a life of their own.

Tongues intertwining,duelling.They were devouring each other. As if his own reaction annoyed him,he changed the tenor of the kiss from passionate to rough. Now he was hurting her, for his own weakness.She could taste the metallic taste of blood in her m outh,tears smarted her eyes,and flowed down the sides of her face. 

He stilled suddenly, as he felt them on his face. He pulled away slowly,not taking his eyes off  her tear strained face. She thought she saw a flash of pain in his eyes,his jaw clenched. He raised his hand as if to touch her face,then stopped midway,clenched his fist, turned around and stormed off,out of the room,banging the door shut behind him.

Edited by Nandini100 - 6 years ago
Would love to read... the way you describe Om it's like i am imagining shivaay here... just mellow down his character a bit... he won't take sense less decision...  so don't make him that rude...
Bring it on! You have my complete attention. Nice start BTW. Looking forward to read more! 
When are you updating the next chappy? Am hooked
Interesting  concept...waiting fr next update...continue soon...

interesting topic... i wanna read more.. ðŸ˜ƒ
interesting...please continue 
Chapter 2
Nicely written Gauri is thinking of the pov of her husband too and i knew she is write too loved it... update soon
Nice part...waiting fr next update...continue soon...