More than jealousy or possessiveness pettiness kills love.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
 Iswari will realize this now. Her control freak nature which she justified as unconditional maternal love , the one she dangled as a carrot in front of Dev in order to make him an emotional cripple who has a king size ego/trust issues with anyone other than Devi Mata will turn against her and he will give  taste of  her own medicine. 
Sona Dear,Start counting ! happy days are here again. On your behalf fandom has kept an account of each selfish act, Pettiness shown towards you by Iswari to ensure son has remained attached to her apron string. I know you will forgive her seeing her plight in the hands of Khatri. 

Sona is the only roadt to redemption as far as Iswari is concerned. Shameless character like Iswari needs a drastic change in the equation before she realizes her mistakes.

I have seen makers foreshadowing events to come though Asha earlier and now through  Elena in Dixit house

Always felt that Khatri will return and Sona will support Iswari when all her near dear ones look at her with disgust and I mentioned this in the forum many a times . I have two theories here:

* Iswari loved Khatri , she was ditched by the scoundrel in her early pregnancy . Dixit married her in good faith and considered Dev  as a premature baby

* She is not a widow,tried to kill Katri/Dixit to save her kids from cruel father and later she realized that he is alive. She does not want Dev to know about his real father's criminal record

Let me know guys if this makes any sense to you at all!

Makes sense...good theory
However this seems inconsistent if you recollect that Ishwari had once mentioned that her best years of life were with Dev's father but very short.. just about 10 years
This was in the episode when they were fixing Neha Ranveer wedding
Edited by tellyjo - 7 years ago
Originally posted by tellyjo

However this seems inconsistent if you recollect that Ishwari had once mentioned that her best years of life were with Dev's father but very short.. just about 10 years
This was in the episode when they were fixing Neha Ranveer wedding

Sure it Does! Now that you mentioned it 👏